Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 (Page 67)

Areesha566 IF-Dazzler
Areesha566
Areesha566

Posted: 03 September 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
part 11

superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil

Areesha566 IF-Dazzler
Areesha566
Areesha566

Posted: 03 September 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
part 12

beautifuly cute and awesomly written

love it

p.s. Sorry bakiyoon ki tarha super long comments nahi kar sakti, i only write what i feel

AeDilHaiMushkil

NainaSM Goldie
NainaSM
NainaSM

Posted: 03 September 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Wowww superb awesome 
Sakshi ayesha chit chat and bangels superb 
Arjun ayesha and Sam bonding nice
Sakshi bday part was super se upar 
Tea and Maggie
Snow fall 
Arakshi together 
Snowman wowww just love it 
Continue soon

AeDilHaiMushkil

SeasonOfLeaves IF-Rockerz
SeasonOfLeaves
SeasonOfLeaves

Posted: 03 September 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
ressCool
Unress!
You updated you updateddd

Warning: Since this is a long update, expect a long comment!Silly

Snow snow snow snow snowww...

I want Christmas already! I can almost hear the Christmassy music, smell the gingebread in the air and see the magical lights everywhere
Ok, i m getting carried away Tongue

Aisha is backkk Embarrassed
Aisha-Arjun convo - brought a hugee smile to my face. How well she knows him he heBig smile

Trivedi phir pita! I was like Evil Smile Serves him right!
That part made me miss the show..and all that action sighhh.
Anyhooo!

The chat convo the chat convoo!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I love youuu for this flashback! ahh ahh can we have more chat convos pleassshhh Embarrassed

It was a teeny tiny one but i loved it..and ahh she finally begins to realise that ACP Arjun Rawte might be her Arjun. Day Dreaming
(Got carried away in my dreams again)

That lil scene when Aisha gives her those bangles was so beautiful ..you do know how to make simple things sound so beautiful through your words ClapBig smile
I could almost feeel the bangles in my handsEmbarrassed

Nononononooo you mention Kolkata and sweets and now I am missing both (hayee)LOL

My favourite line out of the whole update:
"The golden glass bangles clinked melodiously against each other with the playful cold breeze carrying the pleasant sound through the snow covered valley as if delivering a cryptic message across."

Dedication to meee...hayeee biggg hug 

These lines touched real deep:

"The truth doesn't always set one free, perhaps they were happy being in the situation they were in. Because for the first time in many years, silence was offering them a strange sort of sweet solace, and not jabs and pricks at their insides.. A friend, a companion or a stranger, whatever they meant to each other, didn't matter. What mattered was that there was someone by their side, who saw them for who they were, without asking questions, pitying or judging them.."

Especially the last line...there are so few people who stay by your side no matter what and don't judge you for your actions. Those are the real friends...and it's a pity that sometimes people you thought would be by your side forever just drift away from you because of distance... or maybe just because their priorities change. Oh well! Life goes on ...
Yeah that was random...ignoreeLOL

The scene at the temple was beautiful and emotional and sad *sniff*Ouch
Hehehe that bit where his stomach rumbles from hunger was funny and brought a hugeee smile on my face ROFL

The snowstormmmDancing
haye kitna intezaar kiya maine iske liye.. kitne sapne bhi dekhe! (With Humdard playing in the bg - mera kuch nahi ho saktaROFL)
Hayeee Maggi and chaiii and Arakshi ..plus snowstormmm outsideDay Dreaming

The part where she talks about her father was emotional..but he was there to comfort here *goosebumps*

They're gonna build a snowmannn! (what an awesome thought)
I wanna build a snowmannn!! 

"Her loose curls danced with the playful breeze, and Arjun felt his heart thump wildly. The soft moonlight streaming through the clouds was dimmer than usual, but bright enough for his trained eyes to witness the array of expressions on her face."
These lines did something to me..like Humdard does (you know)BlushingSilly

Hayeee hayeee Banjaaraaa hayeee 
This part was sooo Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
LOLL they forgot the noseeLOLLOL And then he carved out a nose to bring a smile on her faceEmbarrassed

"Janamdin Mubarak ho, Sakshi." ->Jeez that reminded me of the episode of Sakshi's birthday for a minute.Ermm
But this is sooo much better Big smile
I had serious goosebumps while reading the whole snowman building! I could only picture his gaze, with snow all around and Banjaara in the bg..hayeee am dreaming Day Dreaming

The night, the snow, the song..and ArakshiDay Dreaming Can it get more magical? NO.
No Humdard today, just Banjaaraaa
lalalalaaa...that was so beautiful Heart

Coming to the end...eeekkk *thud* *thud* *thud*
His fingers wrapped around her wrist...sighhh..and she was wearing those bangles Day Dreaming

Ahh...finished already! IF made my comment disappear like twice...good that i had the text written in notepad else pata nahi kya hota!Angry (i had more emos...but oh well..)
Anywaaay... I loved loved loved both updates to bits (second one a bit more and you know whyyy)
Thank you sooo much for writing huge wale updates...Hug As usual, your magic will have me dreaming for hoursDay Dreaming 
Ab main chali sone..to listen to Banjaara and dream about snow and those twoEmbarrassedSilly
Aaj nahi likh paaoungiROFL
Farheen was right...the ASD hangover begins!ROFL
God bless the document I am supposed to finish off tomorrowLOLLOL

Edited by SeasonOfLeaves - 03 September 2014 at 6:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Farheen-lllife93AeDilHaiMushkil

angelicdeepti Senior Member
angelicdeepti
angelicdeepti

Posted: 03 September 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
after so long..
thanx for the update & the PM...
very emotional updates... beautifully written...

continue soon

AeDilHaiMushkil

niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 03 September 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Part 11
Awesome update

AeDilHaiMushkil

life93 IF-Dazzler
life93
life93

Posted: 03 September 2014 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
hi avani di HeartHug

this particular one is the most beautiful chapter of this beautiful tale !Heart

actually lost in another landDay Dreaming u r giving me hangover now a daysSilly

arjun and aisha's suspicious about bahadur and then DIG's involvement Confused back to square one !

aisha and sakshi's  convo was very beautiful Big smile she brought bangles for her , aisha's concern for sakshi feels so niceBig smile

sakshi and arjun meetings and and now as they are neither strangers nor friends Wink but whatever it is the mid of strangeness and friendship is nice . soothing one !

both are comfortable with each other for unknown reasonsBig smile

temple scene ! kya kahoon u write these scenes so amazingly beautiful each timeDay Dreaming but really sad that how her life made her like the way she is . but now when arjun is here toh kahe ki fikarWinkLOL

sneaking in school oops ! cop in action alwaysWink...and acp sir chup chup ke kya dekh rahe theWinkLOL

baatetin mulakatein and their convo masha allah ! amazing ! light gayi maggie treat with tea that too in snowfall with freezing cold lucky acpWink

and snowman making scene totally clean bold Blushing...nose is missing lol so cuteTongue

he made her smile cause her face which reflect pain affects him Heart kuch kuch ho raha hai .Wink her curls dancing in air and acp totally charmed by her beauty it was so magicalBig smile

and her question made him think Wink serously aag dono tafar hai equally LOL aisha should know thisTongueLOL

and the last scene jus took my breathe away . he made her wear those golden banglesShocked ...what a scene just beautiful !HeartBlushing

ok coming back from dreamland who is behind jay and sakshi's missionConfused who wants to reveal the mysteryD'oh

so sakhi. s back in action and sakshi. stranger and arjun footballfanic convo was fun reading LOL

aisha' s question really made me laughLOLLOLLOL arjun sir...acp rawte...acp arjun rawte...what's wrong with u sakshiROFL

well entire update was a treatClap...

ok end of the lecture its 4 am and my brain isn't working properly so plz overlook
 extra banterLOL 

banjara was beautifulWink...

precap sounds interestingSmile...update soon di love uHeartHug

Edited by life93 - 29 September 2014 at 4:55pm

AeDilHaiMushkil

niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 03 September 2014 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome updates
Loved it