Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 (Page 48)

yas23 Goldie

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
The way Arjun treated trivedi and also got him arrested was amazing
poor Sakshi...feeling bad for her
hope she gets the strangth to recover from this shock
loved Liza's character
eagerly Waiting for the precap
thanks for the pm
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuRjun Groupbie

Posted: 20 May 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Great update Dii...
Arjun N Sakshis past i think are interwined..
Im following ur story frm start though silently..
Plzz sent me pm fr ur stories..

Harisree001 Senior Member

Posted: 20 May 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Cont soon...

ll-Farheen-ll Goldie

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Kya tum bhi lollipop**Pat on the forehead** Maine to
imagine kiya tha but tumne todiya.Bahot naainsaafi hai.Ermm
Anyways, tumne promise kiya hai that you'll give Tripathi a big hit in future by Saakshi ...WinkLOL
Liza ne bhi finally entry le li.I just love this girl.Right kind of attitude at a right time.Thumbs Up

For Saakshi, all I can remember a quote that goes as "but without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
Promise me, Arjun that you will never let an innocent suffer for no fault of his. "

_Shivani_ Goldie

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Nice update

Devangana Goldie

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Please update soon and send me the pm too.  Been waiting for so long and so eagerly too. Please ...

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Wokay ladies.. here I am! Hug

@ laila1994 : Yeah.. It was kinda disturbing but I had fun writing it.. Evil Smile @ blue: no, he didn't mean anyone else.. And btw, Arjun got the news of his death, not arrest via the news. Thanks! Big smile

@ Rehana25 : Glad you like it.. Very soon.. But before that, a few things need to happen for the impact to be felt.. Thank you! Big smile

@ PoohLover: Bhartiii.. Hug  Thanks so much.. Lots more action coming up! And yeah, I did get the 'would-be' hint.. LOLWink  

@  Anjali.Mital : She's a strong girl and will bounce back.. But right now, this what is happening around her will affect her ability to do the right thing for a while and so she might come across as a weakling.. Thank you! Nope.. changed my dp too.. Smile

@ drunkiiebabe: Thanks!

@ Devangana : Thanks.. Glad you could relate to it. They both have to be patient at the moment. 

@ shreya09 : Yeah.. It is sad.. But then, that grief and loss is what has made her strong. 

@ kunchu : Bwaha.. Itni violent. Gundi # 2 bann rahi ho K.. Lage raho.. LOLLOL true.. For her to face the villager's questions is going to be difficult, and let's not forget about her job/boss.. Confused
Arjun is surely going to have some tough times ahead.. TongueLOL  Thank you K.. And sabr karo, baalike.. I can only deal with one demanding gundi at a time.. Ouch

@ vidya.anand: Thanks Vidzi.. Embarrassed Lots more coming up! 

@ Nethravathi : Very soon.. But something else needs to happen before that! Thanks.. 

@ skrafty: Thank you!

@ Arakshiya_58: done! Thumbs Up  Thanks.. 

@ ...Maha-Srk... : Ab shuru hogi real 'ajeeb si daastan.' Tongue Watch out for the next ones.. Thanks! Big smile

@ sweetpari4u97 : Thank you.. 

@ Sukhi35 : Romantic moments, not possible right away, my dear.. the story has just begun.. Anyway, thank you.. 

@ pihu_angad: Thanks

@ sakshiarjun : Lol.. I wish we could see him dhulofying someone on TV.. D'oh Khair..Aha.. So you're an optimist.. Hang in there.. Wink Heart The Daastan has just begun.. 

@ sisodia_shefali : Sakshi may be affected by it, but she's surely not in shock.. Who knows she might deal with the entire issue maturely, once things are a bit settled down.. Thanks! Smile

@ sashashyam : Thank you soo much Aunty.. I really wanted to make it up to you.. Big smile Errm, there's more to what happened with Samar Anand, and I shall get to it in due time.. And yes, I surely need the disclaimer since there will be a lot of melodrama henceforth, as promised before.. LOL Hope you're in good health. Smile

@  _Nikita_ : thanks dear.. Big smile

@  yams.s : Thanks! He will get to know in due time, but who knows, he might get drawn towards Sakshi sooner than you think.. Wink

@ Snehajain : LOLLOL Sorry! But I did add my previous one in the signature box.. Oh! he deserves much more but right now, Hotwa has other issues to deal with.. And yeah, Sakshi will try her best to be strong coz the situation demands it.. 

@ life93 : Hug  Na na puttar.. Itni violence acchi nahi hoti.. Evil Smile  Arjun will definitely stand by her, but SYS, I'm not so sure coz he wouldn't want to add to her woes. 

@ prachi90 : Thanks

@ miss_precious : Yes, I did.. Tongue Amitabh Bacchan?! Ouch.. I thought you'd say Arjun Rawte style.. LOL Thanks.. 

@ ..sweetchilly.. : Eesh.. You naughty girl.. i wouldn't let you take that shirt away.. Evil Smile The villagers will have a lot of meat to gossip about but it's now upto Arjun and Sakshi to deal with it maturely. Thanks so much.. Hug

@ Swara85 : Yeah.. I wish too.. But he's bound by duty.. Anyway, thank you.. Big smile

@ fly.high : You changed your username too? Hi-5! Wink That incident will always haunt her, but right now she's going to pretend to be strong.. Let's see until when, though.. Ouch Thank you!

@ _BlackPearl_ : Absolutely. Once the initial trauma has been dealt with, she will bounce back stronger than ever.. Big smile

@ anu91 : Thanks! Trivedi will but right now Arjun has to look after Sakshi.. 

@ yas23 : thank you.. Glad you like it.. Big smile

@ AnuRjun : Thanks.. From now on, I'm going to PM only those who follow it regularly and are in my buddy list.. 

@ Harisree001 : Thanks! 

@  ll-Farheen-ll : Yaar gundi.. Hadh hoti hai laalach ki bhi.. D'oh Ab pitvaya toh usmein bhi dikkat! Sleepy  
Aptly said.. Sakshi's going to emerge stronger than ever.. But it's not going to be easy either.. 
Lol.. lage raho, Sherlock ki nani.. LOLTongue  Thaanku.. Embarrassed

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top