Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 - Page 45

yas23 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update
loved the way Arjun was supporting Sakshi
their convo was amazing
Sakshi's conversation with her uncle was emotional
the chat
so they both knew each other in the past but have not meet face to face...interesting twist
waiting for the precap
thanks for the pm
continue soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...

Arakshi convo was very nice...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun supported Sakshi very well...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Feelingg really bad for Sakshi...😭😭😭
Hope she face those villagers very bravely...
Means Arjun-Sakshi know each other but they don't recognise each other or Sakshi knows him but Arjun don't...😲😲😲😲

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
riyaishita thumbnail
its been long
updateee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: coolRD

it ws really amazng.. beautifully writn.. hav i evr said dat u r really gud in writn sch stuff!! ur stories snd me entirely 2 sme othr wrld... upd8 ws supr-fantstic nd thnk u 4 d lng 1.. wen wil arjun nd sakshi knw dat dey wre enemies b4?? btw i found dis twist vry xcitng.. ufff i'm in luv wid dis stry.. cntinue soon.. nd thnx 4 d pm

Thank you so much.. Glad you're liking it.. Very soon.. But something else needs to happen before that.. πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: Shivi1997

I love it
its awsm
update soon

Thank you.. 

This content was originally posted by: ...Mithuz...

Hello Avni Di,

Caught up with all the updates of this story. And loved all of them.
Continue soonish! 

Mitthuu... πŸ€—   Thank you.. 

This content was originally posted by: drunkiiebabe

awesome update
thanks for the pm

Thanks.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Devangana

So Arjun and Sakshi knew each other in the past but they have not realized that as yet.  The talk on the riverside was very touching.  Arjun gave her the emotional and moral support she required at that time.  Please continue soon...

Yes they do but they're stil unaware of it.. Thanks.. 

Thanks.. πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: kunchu

Haila mujhe angel bulaya

I m sure u meant devil as you-know-who
U love me na😳
Glad that u got it out
It was perfect dear
Loved d way Arjun supported her
Wo chatbox was unexpected
Bhuddu kahinka
Add 1+1 please
Ithna socho math
Sakshi will still have a hard time to stand infront of the villager
But I am sure she will stand strong
She may need help
Hotwa hai na
Simply sorry by Sree was too good
Waiting for precap
N yes Mrs. Rathod

K.. πŸ˜› Of course, she's the devil, tum nahi.. πŸ˜‰
Finally! You won't believe I'm stuck on the next as well.. πŸ˜†
He will.. But right now he has no reason to.. 
Nopes, she won't need his help; and that's what I want to show.. She's a crime reporter and about time we see her as one.. πŸ˜‰
Yup! Thank you so much.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: ...Maha-Srk...

Wow superb
just amazing...
such a long and wonderful update veri beautifully written and end kafi interesting tha eagerly w8ng 4 next n thanx 4 pm

Thanks.. Glad you like it.. 

This content was originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

nice update 
arjun was there for sakshi all the way  be it at village or be it at hospital  he even managed to calm down sakshi's uncle 
he offered his silent presence for sakshi and unknowingly brought her back to hope which has given enough strength to sakshi to get up brush up and march forward though the scares of what happened will remain 
so arjun and sakshi knew each other from there past but have not meet actually and that is the reason why they both feel connected to each other even now just hope they realise it not too late that who both of them really r 
thanks for pm 

Yup.. He's been a silent support when she was most vulnerable but now it's only upto her to stand up on her own and fight. 
Yeah.. they don't know it yet.. That revelation will only add more depth to their relationship in the future.. Thanks.. 

This content was originally posted by: skrafty

Awesome update
Loved it
Loved the way Arjun supported Sakshi
A simple sorry from Shree was nice
The Chat was unexpected
It will be interesting to see the reactions when they know the truth
The precap seems interesting
waiting for the next part
continue soon

Thanks.. 
Yes.. Lots more interesting stuff coming up.. πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: vidya.anand

Amazing update!

the conversation between Sakshi and her uncle was very emotional. Arjun's silence and then his apology were all well written.

The soothing conversation between Sakshi and Arjun was so good...the thoughts and her talk about suffering and then his philosophy about hope, weakness...everything was so poignant and like a lesson to all...

So there is a past connection...the chats...long distant friendship and that too unseen...nice twist!

hope Arjun finds that she is the same Sakshi and its not just the coincidence in name!

cont soon

Thaankuu Vidzii.. I hoped everyone would connect to it.. 

Another twist coming up.. πŸ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: ritu_24

Finally catching uppp woohooo and cheating at work πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Anywaaay... 

Chapter 7:

OMG OMG i could actually see all the action happening before my eyes..and i am missing the show so much right now😭
i was literally jumping in my seat when all that action was happening...i was like pow pow pow go Arjunnn! That Trivedi totally deserved it πŸ˜‘😑😑
Poor Sakshi...my heart went out to her ..but then she had his strong arms around her πŸ˜³
And the entry of Lisa! Perfectly penned down πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the action bit..you wrote it so perfectly Avniii πŸ‘

Will read the next chapter now πŸ˜ƒ
lalalaa i get to read three back to back updates 
Oh oh and thank youu for the PMs..keep writing more pleaseee!

Lol.. Bad girl! You shouldn't be cheating.. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† More dhulayi laters.. Oh my! you, the eternal romantic.. Brakes lagao.. Abhi time hai.. πŸ˜›

Lucky you.. I get to read back to back ones as well.. πŸ€ͺ

Chapter 8:

This line gave me goosebumps and i got butterflies in my stomach:
"Arjun immediately looked away, not being able to withstand the pained look her tired eyes held. He hesitated for a second but then decided to do it anyway. Without another thought, he swept her into his arms and began walking towards the door with Lisa behind him."
I hate the villagers for blaming Sakshi like that...their words hurt me as well as they questioned her character😑
But then he was there with her, throughout, protecting her..a mere stranger and yet something more that he doesn't realise yet. Hayee I am falling in love with Arjun once again 
Again, every emotion was beautifully penned down... My heart just broke into tiny pieces thinking about what Sakshi went throughπŸ₯Ί
I hope it all gets cleared soon..sighhh
Thank youu for PMing me the update! πŸ€—

I know right! I wish he'd been somewhat close to how we portray him.. Things would've been a hell lot different.. Anyway! 
But Sakshi's strong and she'll get over it sooner than everyone expects her to.. πŸ˜ƒ

Avni avniii yet another beautiful update ..which kinda tore my heart to bits at most of the places but also brought a smile to my face towards the end (which was totally unexpected😳)
My most favourite lines:
"Trust me, when everything seems to fall apart, there's always a tiny window of hope, you know.. You just have to find it.", he said honestly.

Weakness is a state of mind, Sakshi.. It doesn't exist for real..

"He wasn't exactly a friend; ..." I was confused at this point as to who this is but then of course the ending cleared things upπŸ˜ƒ that chat convo was the best ever! It brought a hugeee smile to my face and kinda reminded me of a friend of mine...we used to chat online at least once every week... but he is rather distanced now...

Anywaaay..coming back to the update that scene by the stream was just so beautifully penned down. I felt like I could hear the stream gurgling by..and then the pine trees around...did I mention I am in love with pine trees?😳
That bit about the key chain was mysterious..what's in a key chain?πŸ˜•

Absolutely loved the end to bits..waiting for some moreeπŸ˜ƒ

Keeep writing and thank youu for this update!πŸ€—
Oh and another biiig sorry for the delay!

Oh yes.. Chatting with friends is a real fun in itself.. Sometimes you have nothing to talk about and yet you can go on and on for hours.. πŸ˜†
Whoa! I'm glad you like it.. Must say, you're inspiring me big time.. πŸ˜‰ Besides I love the hills in Uttarakhand.. That place has a magic of its own.. Been long since I've been there.. 

The key chain.. πŸ˜‰ I left a hint in the chat convo.. Many seem to have missed it.. πŸ˜›

Thank you soo much Rituu, for taking out the time to type such wonderful comments.. πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: Amritamalhotra

Hi Avantika..
The chapter was awesome. .n mind blowing. .
I simply loved the way Arjun stood by Sakshi..
The way he supported her..
Their silence wad so beautiful. .
N you made every second they spent together beautiful with you words Avni..
The depth was so graceful..n serene..
This story always gives me peace..
I am commenting this since long..
N somehow I wanted their time together like this only..
N you hava made it..

And the twist..
The chat history. .
N thats why I have described this chapter as mind blowing. ..
So they were connected...
Please reveal more dear devil sweetheart..
This was so amazing..

Waiting for long next part..

Thank you so much.. Glad you're liking the fic.. I have a lot more planned, but sigh! No time to sit down and write.. πŸ₯±
Then again, I don't want to rush things.. πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: yams.s

Really a long long update

Emotions were beautifully portrayed.

Scene between Saakshi and her uncle. Especially the conversation between Arjun and Saakshi were awesome. It was written beautifully

Continue Soon

Yeah.. Well, I end up delaying the updates.. And they become really long long.. πŸ˜†
Thank you.. πŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: kusharberry

wow it was an awesome update

i just loved it to the core of my heart
please do continue soon 
thanks for the pm dear😊😊

This content was originally posted by: anu91

res/unres 
awesome update
take a bow...
the way u wrote was awesome...
thanks for pm...

This content was originally posted by: abna1989

pdate . it was awesome.especially th e las part flash back

contnue soon

This content was originally posted by: Areesha-khan

Loved the update πŸ˜Š 
awwwsssmm πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
thanks 4 pm

This content was originally posted by: sweetpari4u97

loved the update.

thankx for pm.
cont soon.

Thank you, girls.. Glad you liked it.. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: life93

hi avani diπŸ€—

the way arjun took responsibility was just like ACP RawteπŸ˜ƒ

n sakshi n arjun knew each otherπŸ˜‰  intersting !

sakshi was so stressed but still very strongπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the conversation between two was niceπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

waiting for more revealationπŸ˜ƒ

update soon diπŸ€—

Hai na.. πŸ˜‰ 
She is.. And you shall see more of it soon.. 

Thank you Nee.. πŸ˜³

This content was originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Avantika,
This one has an odd, dreamy quality to it, like the waters of that babbling brook by which Sakshi and Arjun have that vital (though neither knows it as yet)  conversation.
To be honest, I've realised writing melodramatic sequences is a lot more easier.. πŸ˜† But yes, I'm glad you appreciate it, Aunty..
There is the same turbulence in the thoughts of all your main characters - Professor Khanna, Sakshi, Arjun, and even the guilt-ridden Shree - as there is in the rushing waters. And just as there are sudden pools of stillness in the  flowing  stream, as opposing eddies and current cancel each other out, so is it with Sakshi and Arjun . The one is now clear that she will not succumb to the hidden weakness in her psyche  that the events of the previous night had laid bare, though the  going will not be easy.  And the other is now relieved, after a fashion,  that she seems  to have pulled back  from emotional collapse, though he is unsure if her new found strength  will last.
Your Arjun is superb, Avantika. He is all that the TV character was, and then some more. His acute sense of responsibility for everything that was done under his aegis makes him apologise to Professor Khanna with  a degree of humility and sincerity that is as impressive as it is  rare. To right a wrong is easy, especially if you are in a position of superior authority. But to acknowledge a failing that is  really not yours, and then to act on that regret without any sense of ego is truly admirable.  
Absolutely and that's exactly what I intended to portray. πŸ˜Š
I am growing to like your Sakshi a lot too, which, for me, with an aversion of any and all Sakshis  of every shape, size and nature who proliferate in this forum, is saying  a lot!
She is, at one level, a gentle girl and a  a loving niece, and the warmth  of her affection for  her Mamaji reaches out to the reader like the warmth of  a camp fire.
At another level, she is also a would-be-tough professional, who discovers all of a sudden that undercover work is far tougher and more dangerous that she had thought it to be. Luckily  for her, she is your leading lady, and nothing really bad ever happens to leading ladies, so her knight errant  arrives (to justify your  claim to being super filmy!) just in the nick of time to save her and beat up the villain good and proper.  
Wow! Now that's quite a feat, right? πŸ˜† Jokes apart, this Sakshi has the heart of a child just like the one on the show was presumed to have, but that's all that's similar between the two of them. She's a character I've created myself, I'd like to believe and you're right.

She is a thorough professional and I am going to start showing that side of her pretty soonish. After all, I don't suffer from partial memory loss unlike our CV's. 
Oh yes! The knight in shining armour here drives a police jeep instead.. 
As I had told you the last time, I enjoyed Arjun playing Nemesis, and like Oliver Twist, almost said Please, Ma'am, may I have some more (bashing)?
I loved the fits and starts conversation, if one can call it that, between Arjun and Sakshi besides the stream, at the end of which, both of them seem to have found that "tiny window of hope", though Arjun probably does not realise that as yet.
It was a surreal exercise by  two people, almost strangers, but bound by  a shared experience courtesy the slimy Trivedi. There was Sakshi, struggling to come to terms with what had happened and what had, very luckily, not happened to her the night before,  and there was Arjun, struggling to get her  back on her feet, literally and  otherwise,  and hoping that he could do this without her shutting him out of her life. It could not have been an easy one to write, my dear,  but  you can rest content, for it has come out beautifully.
As for the cheeky chat between sakshi_stargazer and Arjun_footballfanatic, that was as unexpected as it was a sheer delight. You are a very clever girl, Avantika, to think of such an unusual and cheerful twist to your tale. I am, as you know, not at all given to fruitless speculation about the future of any FF, but here, even I cannot help picturing the scene when the two find out about their (almost) past life bond. So this was  what you meant when you had Sakshi look back with nostalgic regret:

But it hadn't always been the case. She did have someone she could rant to, about practically everything under the sun, without having to bother about being judged. 

He wasn't exactly a friend; she'd rather preferred to call him her enemy but he wasn't just that either. He was a complete opposite of what she had been, composed and matured, a bit too much for his age and he kept her grounded. But Sakshi had given up on him, on the day she decided to step out of Mumbai. And since then, he had ceased to exist for her..

Wow! Now that just made me super nervous, i have to admit..

The revelation will come soon, I'm planning one.. It might be filmy, so the disclaimer will have to stay..  

Well, she might have given up on him, but who can prevail against kismat?

Oh yes, how can I forget your opening para, so redolent of the  cosy charms of Mussoorie? It took me back straightaway to the National Academy of Administration,  and the days of my faroff youth!

Thank you so much, Aunty. Your reviews mean a lot and often offer me an insight into my own characters.. 

As for Mussoorie, I can't wait to get on the train with my grandmum. She is a native of Uttaranchal. And a lot of this description comes from stories she's told me in the past.. :)

Shyamala Aunty

PS: I have, as you might have noted, carefully refrained from quizzing you about your new, fancy moniker!πŸ˜‰

Err.. the lesser said, the better.. πŸ˜‰

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nethravathi

Awesome update.  Thanks for the PM.  Arjun is with Sakshi in every minute.  Good to see him caring for Sakshi.  Mamaji's gussa softened after hearing Arjun's apology.  Shree, Arjun both are guilty for not taking action in right time.  Hope Sakshi comes out of her trauma very soon.

Thank you.. πŸ˜ƒ She will, she's stronger than you realise.. 

Like an idiot I am reading the chat convo again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

"sakshi_stargazer : Hell no! Go win a Ashok Chakra first and then we'll talk"

🀣 This was awesomeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And now I have a biiig smile on my face 

Awwie.. You my dear, are an amazing source of inspiration.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

An assurance, a promise, a guarantee is all I felt when I read the conversation between Arjun and Sakshi.

Their simple conversation holds more deeper meaning for each other.

Awesome chapter.

Thank you.. Glad you could connect to it.. 

This content was originally posted by: Arakshiya_58

awsome update...
love arakshi scene...
supereb...
con.soon..
thanx for pm...

Thanks.. 

This content was originally posted by: Anjali.Mital

The way she was trying to overcome this worse stage is really impressive...
Hope she will be back to her strong self so soon...

The way both were getting connected , is really nice...

Cont. soon..
Thanks for the pm...

She will.. Thanks.. 

This content was originally posted by: ss_nov

awesome update... arjun and sakshi's chatting was nice... hope soon both of them finds their identity of each other...  continue sooon with romance between them and also soon both of them finds some clue against the culprits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Thanks.. Romance will come much later.. For now, they need to become friends.. And yup, solve the case.. πŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: _Nikita_

Awwwsssmmm part
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Amazing...
Loved Arjun-Sakshi convo..
Waiting for next part
Cont sooon
Thanks for the PM

Thank you.. Glad u like it.. 

This content was originally posted by: shreya09

very nice update

the the talk between Arjun & Sakshi... their chat flash back...  beautifully written
perfect update it was
superb πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thanks.. πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: ll-Farheen-ll

Main aa gayi pareshan karne.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Main devil?😑Batati hu tumhe..

Oodi Baba.. Main darr gayi na.. πŸ˜² πŸ€ͺ

Starting with the soothing conversation between Saakshi &her Mamaji.Their relationship more like a father- daughter relationship was beautifully sketched lollipop.She neither had to clarify herself nor had to prove that she's innocent.It's gud that her only guardian is now out of danger.Also,this cannot be denied that it's her uncle's presence in her life that she is sane enough even after all the sufferings &pain in her life  .

Yep! Isn't that exactly how parents are.. True, though she may not admit to it often, the fact that she has a family means a lot to her..

Coming to shree:A person with utmost honesty who apologized to Saakshi for the mess up that landed her into sumthing messy.That act of his proves him a true gentleman who accepts his mistakes & doesn't take much time apologizing for the same.

Yes, watch out.. The duo are going to get along like a house on fire.. And Shree is soon going to get a lot to ponder upon.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Now the conversation between Arjun-Saakshi :I am repeating myself here,the previous two conversations between these two strangers that u penned down were so natural without even having a feel of one being intruding sumone's privacy made it more real.I wonder wat made u feel it more unrealistic.It was surreal lollipop.πŸ‘πŸΌ Everytime you slate down a conversation like this,it makes me feel like I m somewhere close to the surrounding watching their conversation.

Him appologizing to Saakshi's uncle was truely admirable more for his acknowledging failure that was really not his, and then his act on that regret without any sense of ego makes him a person worthy of the position he held.

Thaanku.. Aage padho, phir batati hoon.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Oh he is that and a lot more, na? πŸ˜‰

Their chat conversations

Lollipoppp lollipop!!!!**Jaishree's style**I was likereading those chat lines I don't know how many times.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eesh.. I just imagined Vandana Pathak aka Jaishree saying that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Weakness is a state of mind, Sakshi.. It doesn't exist for real..  I presume this came from none but her jaani dushman

As I said this before "Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. It's just the way they take you to a place where no one else can".

Yep! And hold onto that.. Coz that's exactly what is happening with them.. 

The two unknowingly took each other to a trip in the past wherein both had sumone to confine themselves.
Mujhe next update chahiye **Gundi wala puppy eyes*πŸ˜†

Err.. You and puppy eyes?! πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Anyway, Thank you so much, Gundi.. As always.. πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: Snehajain

Awesome update...

Arakshi convo was very nice...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun supported Sakshi very well...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Feelingg really bad for Sakshi...😭😭😭
Hope she face those villagers very bravely...
Means Arjun-Sakshi know each other but they don't recognise each other or Sakshi knows him but Arjun don't...😲😲😲😲

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Thank you.. 
Yes they haven't recognised each other yet.. πŸ˜Š