Arakshi FF: Ajeeb si daastan.. Chapter 18C - Pg.101 27/4 - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
*Edited*

Woah...baby, what was that, you have managed to clean bowel me this time my lady.πŸ˜†

I am totally stumped. I thought Arjun had found something on Sakshi and set a trap but this is something totally different.

So Sakshi has fallen victim to the real villains. Even she is take by total surprise here, she wasn't expecting anything like this at all it seems.

So is she targeted because she is Ayesha's friend? Or do they know something about her that has fall right into their traps? Totally clueless here.πŸ˜›

I hope Sakshi's uncle will be fine and Sakshi is saved on time by our hero.

So it is not a coincidence that Arjun is at the academy. So is being set up or someone truly wants him to find out what happened to his mentor?

I hope there are people behind him and he too is not being set up by someone like his mentor.

Okay so why do Arjun and team think the girl they arrested is involved in whatever is happening at the academy?

Looks like Arjun is in for a surprise when he realizes the girl is none other than Sakshi. I hope he is in time to rescue her and it is going to take some fast talking on Sakshi's part to convince Arjun that she is innocent, but I get the feeling she will do this without revealing who she is truly.

Okay yeah this one was bit slow placed as my friend above mentionedπŸ˜‰ But we forgive you this time.

Behna I too have a request for this one, please don't give us cliffhangers, it makes me want to smash something and want to pick your brain for the whole story in one go.πŸ˜•

Please do update soon, and as always fantastic update and I loved every bit of it.

πŸ€—
Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago
I really enjoyed the update and yea u are right Arjuns involvement makes sense in Sakshis arrest now
But the precap is more exciting
Why did u stop here? Now I wonder when u will update next
It is so interesting... Really waiting for arjun to meet sakshi in jail
Poor Sakshis uncle
Hope he gets better soon
And wonder how the people of the town will racy once Sakshi is back after a night of interrogation
Thanks for the pm and it's a humble request please update soon x
wow it was an awesome update i just loved it to the core of my heart please do continue soon and thanks for the pm dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
loved it dr...
such a trap...
hope Arjun will prove her innocence...
waiting for next update...
Lovely story

emotional ya ...

I have no words to express it ...

thanks for PM
Awesome update
Sakshi is targeted as she is a regular visitor at the academy
her uncle is also admitted in the hospital
so Arjun will find out that Sakshi is innocent
looking forward to the precap
continue soon
thanks for the pm
But why Trivedi targeted her ??
Whether he knows her real identity and her motive?
Nice chapter
nice story... thanx for d pm...

Hello everyone.. Me is back! πŸ€—

Err.. before you start glaring at the screen, I should apologise for being late. 

Been caught up with a lot of stuff lately.

I won't be able to reply to each one of you, but please know that I really appreciate every tiny bit of your feedback.. Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

I hope the upcoming chapter answers some of your queries.. 😊

Anyhow.. Here's the next one.. Some of you might find it a little short (Yeah greedy u.. πŸ˜›) But I had to stop there.

** Your comments are my only source of inspiration (except of course, my twisted head) and hence I'd love it if you chose to acknowledge the FF in any way you can, if you follow it

I'm already losing a lot of readers, for reasons unknown to me. And hence intend to move all my works to my personal blog in the near future, if this goes on.

The next updates, either PM or blog ones will only be sent to those of you who're really interested in reading further.. Coz it is annoying to send out so many PMs and receive so little feedback.. 

* This one's dedicated to PeeCee, mera *green mukhda* Yeah, khushi ke aansoo matt tapkaao yet. Wait until u read it.. πŸ€ͺ

Kaahe, the sudden dedication, well two reasons.. One of which you know already.. Humari ek adhoori si dua came true and second, humaar Hotwa saves his heroine in typical filmy ishtyle.. Something you've inspired me to do. ( A knight in shining armor to the rescue of his lady..) 🀣

Ab de gaali.. β€οΈ πŸ˜‰

DISCLAIMER:

The story revolves around a fictional Police force and Institutions associated with it. I do not intend to criticise or malign any individual or organisation. It's fiction and hence I guess, I can be a bit liberal with creative freedom here.. πŸ˜ƒ

Besides, it's me.. So you should know by now, when to keep your logic aside.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Also, the previous warning stays.. It's going to be suuper filmy, so please take it with a pinch of salt.. 

I condemn any form of violence against women, but am taking a liberty here with fiction. Hope none of it offends any of you.

CHAPTER 6

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE>>> 

Edited by Fantasia_junkie - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.