Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So, Mamaji isn't totally unaware of Sakshi's intentions.Ofcourse, he had to know it.He has loved and cared for her like his own daughter.He can know what is going on with her.
He wants her to marry, but she keeps denying it as she hasn't found the one who would accept her the way she is with all her flaws.
No need to worry Sakshi!! Arjun is always there for you. 😊
The little sweet moments between Arjun and Sakshi, the small greetings, him watching her the entire night with smile tugged at his lips and her noticing it, that was so sweet.
They had been friends once and then the circumstances separated them, when they met they were strangers but then were always there for eachother.After knowing their real identity, these little steps seem realistic as they had many misunderstandings about eachother.
The friends reunion was really heart touching.It was something Aisha had wanted for a long time,
the long lost friends are back together and Arjun isn't alone now. He has his friends by his side.
The mountains, water, sunrise, sunset, the entire nature is just like a miracle, a beautiful magic,
and the way you pen it down, it becomes even more beautiful.
As always, loved it so much.Edited by ..sweetchilly.. - 8 years ago
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Heylooo SautannnπŸ€—

Finally finally finaaalllyyy my louuuveee is here! *jumping* (and I can actually jump coz no one is home he he he)πŸ€ͺ

Did I read that right? *rubs eyes* Another update at the end of the week? *rubs eyes*

Yaaay! Acha enough of my weirdness πŸ˜›

Ahaa parallel *ahem* track πŸ˜› Riiighttt... and guess who is the happiest person right now? *points at self*

The time Sakshi looks out of the window... I just went thud imagining the mountains and the sunrise. Why are sunrises so beautiful? Why is nature so beautiful? You know it has this power (at least in my case) to calm me down in the most strange way. I just need to look at the clouds (I probably sound crazy and weird) or the rustling leaves of the tree for a moment and I forget about everything else.

Anyway! I got distracted.

Hayeee... their thoughts just after they wake up and then the little things they do for each other.. was so aww ❀️ the little inklings of love *dreamy*

"He wished her, and perched his head on the pillow, letting out a small heartfelt smile." Such a hotwa moment *deep long sighhh*☺️

He he he ... he burnt the milk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sautann next time u complain about any update, I swear I am gonna come there and beat you with a Firebolt (actually no, make that a Nimbus 2000... Firebolt is too expensive πŸ˜›)! 

You know, this isn't just a love story, it has a lot of other bits and pieces to it that I love and obviously, the relationship between Aisha-Arjun and Sam-Arjun are amongst them. That scene between Aisha, Sam and Arjun... the patch up of the two friends was so so beautiful. I had happy tears in my eyes when I read the part when they are standing at the window and both Sam and Aisha say that he isn't alone anymore. Friendship *sniff*

It was truly beautiful😳

Lovedd the teasing session between the three too πŸ˜›

Grrr it's midnight and you reminded me of coffee which I want now... but then it's not healthy πŸ˜›

Ok, this line stole the show:

"And if it was what she desired too, he promised himself that he would spend the rest of his life trying to be half the person she saw in him.."

*In ASD dreamland*

Hold onnn... did Mamaji know the real reason behind her being in Dhanaulti?

Mujhe part 2 chahiyeee... Abhiii *stomps foot*

And what's coming up makes me go all dreamy... and then of course there's the case! Yaaayyy πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, I'm off to bed with ASD dreams β€οΈ

Sautan, you have no idea (or maybe you do) what it's like to live in ASD land! Perhaps I can never explain... so yeah even this teeny update was enough to make my night awesome. Love you for this story, the characters, the location (haayee... not just the mountains but the place is special to me because it had been the last place I had gone on a trip with my grandfather).

And of course, your writing makes it even more real😳

Waiting for the next!πŸ€—

_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update dear I loved it continue soon
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Arjun saw her whole night & Sakshi was knowing about it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arjun wanted Sakshi to stay but could not voiced it out...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
The little things Sakshi were πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Finally Arjun decided to get his lost friend back...& the duo are back together...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Liked the small teasing session...where Arjun being their target...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Mamaji wanted Sakshi to marry soon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Mamaji knows about Sakshi's reasons to live here...😲😲😲 

Continue soon...
kumarvisu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey pm me next time. Pls. Its nice story. Waiting ahead
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
Amazing...
Supperbly Written
Loved Sam-Arjun patch up so Beautiful
The teasing session between them was Supper Awwssmm
Mamaji knows the real reason why Sakshi is in Dhanulti...???!!!
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
arakshi realized thrrr feelings
Sam ayeshaa superb
arjun hope so kuch kare
sakshi kuchhh kahe
continue soon
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
mamaji knows why sakshi is living in dhanaulti?
Arjun and sameer ka patch up ho gaya
loved their bonding
waiting for next part
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely mind blowing.  Sameer and Aisha are friends to die for.  They made Arjun realise what he was afraid of admitting and also to think about giving himself another chance at life and happiness.  Arjun finally got around to revealing his secrets to Sameer and Aisha.  Hope they all find peace... Please please update the next part soon...
misakiscarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part...
loved sam-jun patch up..
sam and aisha made him realise what he is missing in life... teasing session was also very nice..
Mamaji knows the reason why sakshi is in there
waitimg for next part
contd. soon