Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Chapter-6- Rudra-Paro: Woh sabki hai, aur wo kisi ka nahin. (Page 6)

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by showviewer

You got that right...man proposes and ...
Loving the contrasts they are building among characters, each with a distinct way of thinking.

Thank you.Embarrassed... I guess Rudra and Paro are SO OPPOSITE that their personality traits and dynamics are easy to separate.

Yes and that is quite stark, to say the least, but even the difference between Laila and Paro, two women in Rudra's life (so far LOL) interesting play there. Laila is not going away anytime soon.

Edited by showviewer - 06 January 2014 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
unresed page 1. :D
MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

Lovely post , love your comparison between paro and rudra's character.    

I am seriously loving the show ...it is so beautifully shot . The lights in the night scene come all from the lanterns / lamps etc it looks magical ...I think I will eventually even like the blue plastic butterfly.LOL

The thakursa- thaukariyan scene , very nice ...sadia looked so  pretty . So what is in that diary that thakur sa protects it even when he is asleep D'ohHis kaali kartoot I guess ... 
Their is a nice romance between both of them ...how genuine is the love , time will tell ...

So today was laila's entry Wink Well ankita was looking like an overpainted / overmade up nautch girl , which she is supposed too...acted fine. right now her character is typical hindi film vampish ...her real challenge would be when paro becomes a part of rudra's life . Though rudra isn't hers ...he doesn't belong to anyone else either so in her own way , she is content ... I  am looking forward to see how her character develops. 
Ashish looked super hot in the black kurta..Embarrassed Just awesome . His whole body language is just fantastic for the role of rudra.

Paro's scene was beautiful ...loved her earlier in the pale orange dress when she was taking measurements of her mamisa ...and then in the wedding dress , omg what a beauty . Sanaya played the shy , simple girl ...eagerly looking forward to her new life and being a bride ...how lovely was that . Such a nuanced restrained performance...Paro is so full of love , dreams and hope , even with an unknown fear lurking somewhere ...

MKM did you notice something in today's episode ...the accents have become a lot simpler ...wheather it is thakursa , laila, rudra or paro ...all were talking in simpler hindi . Maybe a conscious decision by the PH ..

Thank you and i agree. Usually, all ST shows are shot beautifully , even after they move indoors to studios and set ups. Its not Aashish, its Rudra who has got that heat factor. You have to see an actor wear the robes of a character and he/she become a totally different person. Its the power of writing and good acting. 

Paro has to be water to Rudra's rocks - and that is how we get the story of a mountain and a waterfall. Embarrassed

Yes, the language is comparatively simplified. 

Laila is a stereotype as of now, but we can expect shades of Iago in her later - once she has nothing to lose. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashshowviewerSofnaGuineaMisHumptyDumpty

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

F I R S T
- Un Res - 

YAYAYAYAYA issi kehtey hai Week ki shuruyaat. Cool 

Howdy Vicky Maam? :D 

Haiye haiye kya post hai. Embarrassed Clap Pataka Post. :D

Upar se Dhamakedaar wali episode. :D 

The Makkhi. Sleepy 
5cr spend kiya thoda kharcha makkhi pe kyun nahi kiya Cry LOL 

Laila O Laila. 
Humbistar wali dhamki idhar bhi :D But maan what a Kammaaal ka scene. EmbarrassedLOL
I loved the Laila's costume. Perfect Kothey wali. LOL 

Thakur-Thakurain Love Story
It was cute though. LOL 

Paro Darling
Her smile and then the horror stricken face. Clap 

Rudu Baby 
Y DO I LOVE THIS MAN? PERRRFEECCCTTT 10. 
Like Aman, main bhi isski Phaangurrl bangayi :D 

And Muqqudar Uncle jii, 
Aisa swagat kisine nahi kiya LOL 
Khud dulhan ko utha kar na leejaye. LOL 

p.s. Socha tha Laila ko main HATE karungi soocha but aye haiye Billi agar aisi ho toh hate jaye Thakur ke pass ROFL 

Thanks Humptoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Haan, Muqaddar will play PROPERLY here and Rudra apni dulahaniya Paro ko gunpoint pe le jaayega. Mujhe usse yahee ummeed hai.LOL

Paro is terrified of Rudra and I don't think Rudra is going to be happy later that his titaliya is horrified of him.LOL

MisHumptyDumpty

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

really nice post...sums up the couple...indeed both r complete opposites... I blame rudra's traumatic childhood for the way he is... u see ur life experiences shape the person u are... while paro lost her parents at a young age, she had many people around her who loved her and what not so she didn't have to deal with her pain ALONE, while rudra had to deal with it all ALONE, his father's taunt/warning whatever u wish 2 call it abt good looking women still haunts him till date...and the fact that he had 2 deal with his pain ALONE has made him emotionless, but not totally, I mean he does have principles like he saw a good looking woman being harassed and rescued her which shows that emotions within rudra aren't totally dead but the pain he's experienced has made him "patthar dil" so u wont see him fall in love easily.

Thank you.Embarrassed...True. Rudra had a horrid childhood and his father did not make it any easier - hence, the alienated emotions. Paro, meanwhile, was surrounded with love. You can only give what you get. Rudra is cold, not cruel. And in that crevice lies Paro's chance of slipping into his soul.

showviewer

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Aamazing Post <3
One thing that worries me is they are making Rudra character larger than life types and making Paro kind of passive .. due to which it feels like Rudra's character is overshadowing Paro's  character ...I just want them to develop Paro character as precisely as they have been developing Rudra character  so that I can feel emotional connection towards her

MoronsKiMallika

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Vickyyy
You darling, fantastic , awesome wordsmith woman...

muaaahhhHug

how do you write all this amazing stuff ...love you for it!

but dont you think its more like Laila demanding her pound of flesh and Rudra giving it to keep the khabars coming...or maybe i am just rationalizing...and its simply his need, both physical and emotional to prove to himself that he is in control and not enamoured of any woman...

Suggestion: Why dont you make this a sticky thread...

Edited by dmg2c - 06 January 2014 at 11:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SofnaMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Awesome post VickyBig smile I loved the epi..First off, Ashish is sexy and he rocked that black kurtaStern SmileLOL I din even mind the make out session with Laila cos he looked hot and no feelings were involvedLOL Am sorta convinced Thakurain Sa is Rudra's mom cos he mentioned that they united on a rainy day and Rudra sorta had this far away look in his eyes when he glanced at the rain outside..Am probably over thinkingLOL I sorta felt sorry for Laila too..It reminded me of Ruqaiya from JALOL Both are secure in the knowledge that the object of their passion can never love another woman even though that man doesn't love themLOL The dynamics just got super interesting..Oh and Rudra ain't a virgin..Good going Indian TellyLOL

Aa gayee tumko meri yaad?Broken Heart

You did not miss me. You did not PM me. You did not check if am dead or alive.

Leave me alone to die and don't attend my funeral.Cry

Rgd post. Thakurain aunty being Rudra's mom will be an interesting plot twist. Laila and Ruqqu will go to Venice on vacation when JJ and RP sing YRF songs. 

I knew you would love Rudra.

* dies in peace*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashrogerrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index