Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Chapter-6- Rudra-Paro: Woh sabki hai, aur wo kisi ka nahin. (Page 11)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Rudra will never lose the swag. Why do you think the show is called 'RANGRASIYA'?
Awesome..Then reformed Rudra it isLOL I need to wait for another year i guessLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashSofnaMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archana.mh17

Reserved, till I watch the episode!
Ok-Just watched the episode on Youtube! It was quite an episode, I must say!
Before I say anything else-Rudra's right-hand man is AmanLOL-well, at least, he isn't invisible, here!
Thakur-Thakurain:you said it, they love each other, but he will choose himself over her, anyday or so it seemed!
Laila-quite an entry, hers! I like her! She is unapologetic, brazen & is bold enough to be straightforward about what she wants, which, not so surprisingly, is Rudra! Their scene was well-shot! I like the fact that the show-makers have gone all out on this, & did not try to shy away from showing what's considered taboo on Indian TV!
Rudra-he has serious problems, but, what the hell, he is hot! Ashish is getting Rudra right! I'm still getting used to his dialogue delivery, but he does his act, well! Rudra-Laila have chemistry, they don't look like a misfit! I am surprised by Ankita, in fact! She did her part well!
Paro-In an episode that was filled with hot hot Rudra, I must say, the scene that's so beautiful & brings back that innocence to the show is that last scene when Paro dresses up in her mother's Shadi ka joda & twirls around in happiness-SI is perfect! We can all sit & criticize her accent, I do that, too, but this woman is terrific with everything else! She brings that essence of what's so fragile about Paro to the fore! Paro is just everything delicate, its like, every little thing about her is hanging by a thread, her happiness & her hurt! Its in that controlled, subtle happiness that SI portrayed in that scene as Paro just let go for just that moment in pure joy-it just goes on to show, here is an actor that can do different roles with the same perfection!
BGM & Cinematography-because, I think they have become as big as the characters, themselves! The cinematography is top-notch! Background music-it adds several more layers to an already layered scene! Its a thing of beauty in this show! That title track-I can't seem to get enough of it!
P.S: I only watched Friday's episode today afternoon, so, just saying, that episode, I liked a lot-especially, the staring at each other through the mirror & the examining the blood on her clothes/wound on his arm scenes!
Paro is very very wary of Rudra! I don't like that butterfly, either!
Great take on another entertaining episode, MKM!

Thank you, Archu. Honestly, Sanaya slips into Paro so effortlessly that i really don't care about her accent - its OK. She defines the fragile and pure Paro and that is enough. Rudra is kickass as usual but i don't think he will get many suhaagraats with Laila once Paro drops into his lap. Thakur Sa and Thakurain Sa have a murkier kahaani, me feels. 

The creatives and the unit of this show is amazing. Colors shouldn't butt in and they should allow ST to tell the story that he wants.Embarrassed

archana.mh17SofnaCandYlicious_S

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksuji

And I love your love ballads for that  steroid stimulated neeli bimari, something that will hopefully  make us smile in the future when she'll make her entry to soothe paro in her hard times.

I love seeing you cribbing about that neeli fantasy ,the only thing u seem to crib about when every1 is thinking, laila tu laila,chali ja laila, chod rudra ko akela.

Lol, that's cute.Thanks.LOL...I want to see Rudra's WTBEEP expression when he sees this neeli bimaari as dahejj with Paro.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksuji

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Rudra will never lose the swag. Why do you think the show is called 'RANGRASIYA'?
Awesome..Then reformed Rudra it isLOL I need to wait for another year i guessLOL

I don't think Rudra will ever be reformed. He can be cleansed and won over by love - but as in 'sudharnaa-sudharnaa' may not happen. Paro ko hi jigar karnaa padegaa.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashrogerrocks

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babycakes23

awesome post mkm

Thank you.Big smile
aksuji Goldie
aksuji
aksuji

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aksuji

And I love your love ballads for that  steroid stimulated neeli bimari, something that will hopefully  make us smile in the future when she'll make her entry to soothe paro in her hard times.

I love seeing you cribbing about that neeli fantasy ,the only thing u seem to crib about when every1 is thinking, laila tu laila,chali ja laila, chod rudra ko akela.

Lol, that's cute.Thanks.LOL...I want to see Rudra's WTBEEP expression when he sees this neeli bimaari as dahejj with Paro.LOL
 oh yes!! finally got the importance of that neeli titli...its THE DAHEJ
I used to wonder why they r using this superficial titli so much...

Edited by aksuji - 06 January 2014 at 12:41pm

MoronsKiMallika

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Mallika. Nice post. I like how you've contrasted their characters- she wishes to adopt the whole planet, he wants to be left alone. He was rather clinical with Laila, not that she seemed to mind. hey I like that plastic butterfly, she's always leading Paro to Rudra. Or bad news. Or in this case, both. BTW, did anyone else find Aman's early morning patriotism a little too heavy. I almost clapped my hands in glee when Rudra said Ho gaya,? Ja jeep nikaal. And the shikaar-sher dialogue was quite impressive. He's after all a strategic soldier. You don't become Major Sahab at 28 by just showing off some Rajni-Dabang hybrid moves. :P 

showviewerSofnaMoronsKiMallika

Arhi_2205 IF-Dazzler
Arhi_2205
Arhi_2205

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Loved your post! Fate is probs laughing lol and cucumber in my fridge? Wow

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index