Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Paro - A ray of sunshine in the murky depths.. (Page 5)

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Great post!
Just as a butterfly' withers and dies when it's wings are clipped, so will Paro.
And here the similarity stops. When Paro realises that there is no-one for her, there is no-one she can rely on, then her mettle will shine and she will rise like the phoenix. I am looking forward to this part more than anything. The transformation of Paro fuelled by fear. I really don't want her to be another same old same old Indian TV heroine who would cry me a river and skulk in the corner begging for forgiveness just for breathing! I want to see the feisty Paro of promo 2!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent00007showviewerprincessunara

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Clap Awosome post , snaya,s scene was the best scene of today's epi , for me 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent00007princessunara

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Clap. Love the way you've gotten into the heart of Paro, Sunara.
To me the highlight of the episode was the lengha scene because it was so real. The excitement when you see your wedding outfit and all your dreams are in front of your eyes is amazing. I did the same thing as Paro except I made my whole family watch as I twirled...I didn't have the patience to wait until I was alone.LOL
Paro's innocent joy as she's twirling reminded me of the BB dance where she's spinning because her life is out of control and Rudra reaches out and catches her. Rudra is going to be spinning her around from now on but he will also be the one who will stop her from spinning out of control. ,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent00007vanitha3dshowviewerprincessunaraxAaliya

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Good post...
Perfectly said sunara.
It seems that many characters in this show hinge on good/evil fence line  except paro's character...
Obiviously if  other characters have shades of grey or are just considered going for need based relationships is relative...This depends on everyone's perspective of life,marriage,relationships.
But majorsa,laila ,thakur all seem to be grey character to me...so paro is the saving grace ...
Paro is so pure,so innocent ,so in her own world...
I am feeling bad for her that her dream,her marriage day is going to get ruined by future events...
And on that note,,,I hope they potray laila in away that we will feel bad for her when track comes to an end...

decent00007princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL89

Completely agree Paro is the ray of sunshine . Last scene today episode was big example . Hats off to Sanaya for the beautiful portrayal of Paro . 

truly! Sanaya is doing an amazing job as Paro!! She is such a delight to watch...yet..at the same time, due to the tragedy looming ahead, her every smile, every little joy is heartbreaking to watch knowing it will all be taken away from her..

decent00007showviewerSublimeSanaya

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

She has a mix of Ariel & Belle she is looking exactly like a Disney princess Wink

aww ya!! that is one way of putting it Aliyah! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent00007showviewerSublimeSanayaxAaliya

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by VIMAL89

Completely agree Paro is the ray of sunshine . Last scene today episode was big example . Hats off to Sanaya for the beautiful portrayal of Paro . 

truly! Sanaya is doing an amazing job as Paro!! She is such a delight to watch...yet..at the same time, due to the tragedy looming ahead, her every smile, every little joy is heartbreaking to watch knowing it will all be taken away from her..
It's goping to be difficult to watch ...Cry
Lots of klenex tissues will be required ...

decent00007princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruni50218

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by aruni50218

Totally agree. She was the only ray of light in the whole episode... 

The rest of the epi was clouded with dark deeds of others, who are much older, mature men and women... 

Paro, with her childish innocence, is about to step into this mess, armed with what? 

So far they have shown Paro as a fragile girl... But i am sure just being innocent is not gonna be enough for her to survive...

@red - very true.. everyone else, much more mature and older.. worldly than this innocent.. she stands out in her purity..

@green - it just might be the key.. her innocence might be the only thing that will allow her to survive what is going to soon happen to her... it will be interesting... she will be the proverbial bamboo tree in the strong gale.. she bends to the side the strong wind blows.. letting it mould her.. yet she is resilient.. so that once the wind passes she stands straight once again.. in tact.. untarnished as the wind fails to leave a mark on her..

@ Red - Yeah it might be... Your theory goes with what Sanaya has said about Paro in the article Anupama has translated..

"Q- How much do you relate with your character?
A- I play Paaro. A common village girl. It was tough because I am nowhere close to it in real life. If you scare her, she would be so. But would'nt come down on her knees infront of anyone. Rudra is straightforward. Life , as and how plays itself with Paaro, she adjusts accordingly.

Q-That means she isnt strong...how would she attract the audience?
A- She isnt strong because she is real. Commonly, village girls are like that. She isnt a strong one like Rudra but in future episodes you'd find her taking a stand. Fear in life is important. It alerts us. And then its a fictional show. We cant implement 100% reality in it. People need to understand that..."

oh! i had forgotten about this article... so it just might be how its gonna be then...
thanks 4 reminding! :D

decent00007Aruni.SublimeSanaya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index