Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 94)

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Maybe in these ep they will show RK out of jail, some romantic moments. Madhu pregnant. Some years leap new RK i Madhu have a daughter.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-reena544Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

oh yeah aryan will be new madhu's brother D'oh

actually what will happen to title of this show Ermm will madhu's daughter be also named as madhu Ermm ...
and dd won't be doing both roles of mom n daughter ... logically mom has to die and kvb will play old rk .. still madhu is not pregnant now so this theory also will not work out Ermm
any idea how they will make out ???

Madhu's pregnant already I'm thinking after Ria left RK was just on Madhu the whole time a lot of coochie coo scenes. I was thinking that Pabho/Dips would make some difficulties for Madhu because she and KRK are sleeping in the same room though he on the sofa, except last night when she was sick he slept on the bed, but they didn't do anything, instead he woke up went to go make karda for her and fed it to her, eventually RK's comes out of jail and that pregnancy would have caused problems for Madhu yet again. But it's not going that way, the spoiler says RK escapes from jail just as Madhu and KRK are talking, KRK confesses everything to Madhu on reading a letter RK smuggled out of the jail to Madhu, I think RK escapes out of jail but Bhujang will kill him having pretended he was a policeman or something, RK being an escaped convict Dead, meanwhile Madhu has uncovered the guy with her is KRK already yesterday, but it will be too late to save RK maybe he will be shot when escaping jail or they could be a fight somewhere and he will be killed.

I'm thinking for new Madhu to grow up like her father RK, have his traits and personality and therefore become the junoon in the story it will be Radhaji raising her (not the current Madhu, maybe they are planning current Madhu to die in childbirth). Its my understanding the only reason they are continuing is for DD fans as you said Jas, the last Madhu disappointed them the most, after Geet such a strong character to show Madhu completely with no spine and ruled by the ishq for RK, that's why I think this new one will be more selfish, more like RK's character, someone else has to be the ishq in Madhubala's story, it has to be the guy she gets involved with. 

KVB might play old RK I'm not sure about his role, in order for the daughter to be the way she will turn out perhaps she has to see first hand her father, like an elder heathcliff character from wuthering heights, maybe that's why VD refused to play a father of such a big daughter. But I don't know if KVB will agree to do RK's role, his friends with VD and his wife, honestly, it's better they kill off RK before on escaping from jail and Radhaji is the one that infuses this dream to be a Superstar in new Madhu and not necessarily young Madhu to see the selfishness of RK first hand, she will take after her two parents, one will give her the looks and the other personality. 

Edited by .Nafisa. - 23 January 2014 at 5:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
it seems in sbs they said kvb will be old rk ...now i saw in the forum ,rk will die Shocked madhu's manhoosiyat kamiyab LOL ... going by madhu's pativrat she also should die ...but a leap is happening Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544Anu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

it seems in sbs they said kvb will be old rk ...now i saw in the forum ,rk will die Shocked madhu's manhoosiyat kamiyab LOL ... going by madhu's pativrat she also should die ...but a leap is happening Geek

I think they are going with the last paragraph then of my long post above. RK after Madhu's death at childbirth becomes Heathcliffe of Wuthering Heights little Madhu sees his personality first hand and becomes him when he kills himself later following his Madhu/Biwi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaZ-Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

thrower Senior Member
thrower
thrower

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

poetic eloquence be damned.. my tongue is feeling as twisted as my heart and mind trying to find expression for what's in ,within,.. all thats gushing out are tiny love pretzels , itzy bitzy bites of them on a mission to drown this entire universe.

ooh.. did i mention tears of joy in the mix... i'm doomed.LOL

Nina: This has to be framed in gold and put on a wall for everyone to appreciate..I just so loved your love flowing in tiny pretzels quote that I just had to come here and bow down to your word brilliance..ClapClapClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72gator-JaZ-paljayninandAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thrower

Originally posted by ninand

poetic eloquence be damned.. my tongue is feeling as twisted as my heart and mind trying to find expression for what's in ,within,.. all thats gushing out are tiny love pretzels , itzy bitzy bites of them on a mission to drown this entire universe.

ooh.. did i mention tears of joy in the mix... i'm doomed.LOL

Nina: This has to be framed in gold and put on a wall for everyone to appreciate..I just so loved your love flowing in tiny pretzels quote that I just had to come here and bow down to your word brilliance..Clap

really?LOL... aww, no baby. its not brilliance, its desperation.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72thrower-JaZ-reena544paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Lolz. They cannot pair aryan with rk's dughter as they will be cousins and hence bro sis according to Hindu tradition.

snowy72thrower-JaZ-reena544paljayninandAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

prabha.abha IF-Dazzler
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
My sister's story - wat if krk turns gud.
And after death of rk, madhu marry krk and give birth to baby madhu. Now aryan can be sultan and aryan and baby madhu can be pair. Rk and krk not brothers

snowy72throwerpaljay-JaZ-reena544Anu-ReddyDolly-heart-Nafisa-

Go to top