Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 64

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi ladies are we still on the same discussion since morning??

*passing the popcorn to Dolly* 😈
The one sided was referring to something else. Meaning he's the one that's constantly abusing, and she's the one that's constantly on the receiving end, begging, pleading, apologizing, etc. etc.
That wasn't to say Two sided abusive relationship  makes it any better. That would make it a volatile, unhealthy relationship  (which is also not good and wouldn't end up happily).

Again, as I say, to point out those instances of RK's "sufferings" is a way to excuse and give false equivalence. I can't explain anymore on why such stories are problematic and demeaning. RK is the abuser. Madhu is the willing doormat. To excuse this relationship by saying he's suffered due to some blowback from his actions is glossing over the initial dynamic of the problematic couple. 

If you can't understand why the romanticization of this couple and the excuses given to justify it is problematic, I can't really explain it further or better. 
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

*passing the popcorn to Dolly* 😈

Thanks for the popcorn Avi but I just came from dinner.

And why are you mad??😆
Oh Am I ? Where at??
Is this mad>>> 😈 I thought it was a devilish grin.. 😆 (which I am giving to Liks and Nafs btw)

I thought this was mad-->> 😡 See mad like a hot burning tamaatar! 😆
@ Liks.  I admire and salute your perseverance  in explaining your point so nicely.

I hope Nafs gets it all in the end.
[QUOTE=JAHHNAVI]Oh Am I ? Where at??
Is this mad>>> 😈 I thought it was a devilish grin.. 😆 (which I am giving to Liks and Nafs btw)

I thought this was mad-->> 😡 See mad like a hot burning tamaatar! 😆[/QUOTE
Got ya !   I just saw red not the expression...Sowwwieee.
[QUOTE=JAHHNAVI]Palllavi ur turn 😆 @GOTW[/QUOTE
Avi what is the GOTW ? I thought the shayeri was done.   I seem to have missed a lot today.

Please enlighten me.
Yeah shayari is done 😕
now it's movie Antakshri where u gotta write the name of a movie starting with the last letter that the person before u wrote..

Example I write: rang rasiya (yes that's a movie starring Randeep hooda) 😆
Person 2 writes: Aawarapan
Next one write: No entry
next: yes boss
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Yeah shayari is done 😕
now it's movie Antakshri where u gotta write the name of a movie starting with the last letter that the person before u wrote..

Example I write: rang rasiya (yes that's a movie starring Randeep hooda) 😆
Person 2 writes: Aawarapan
Next one write: No entry
next: yes boss

Thanks Avi.

Just Indian movies or Hollywood too.