Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Lunchbox: Pallavi u were right 😊 Kuch nahi thaa issmein- but still there was so much conveyed!! I won't say I hated the end- it was very inconclusive- left to our own imagination! Did he reach in time? Did she moved out? What bout the mother? And her neighbor? Nothing..
Loved how Ila's mother speaks her heart out after her husband's death- defining the stress which a care taker undergoes "dawaaiyaan, khaana, nahaana".. And her sudden hunger and asking for 'paranthas' as the medical staff is wrapping his body shows how this woman simply stopped living for herself! Lilette at her best- even if it was just for one scene! I wished Ila was a little more strong and demanding for her rights though.. Anywhoo overall a good movie.. 👍🏼

When Ila removed her jewelry I got scarred, thank god they didn't show her jumping off the bldg.

Ila's husband didn't have any feelings and I think ila had become feeling less too, she just wanted to leave and be somewhere where she can find happiness.

It is a sad part of life, in general for many many women that there is no love left in their marriage after some time, initially in marriage everything is good, and when you do not have parental support it is really hard.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah I agree! See here is where other possibilities rushed in- her mother needs her now! And if she doesn't have a husband to go to (or her "secret lover") then go take care of mom! We see how Lilette is struggling to clench the last thread of sanity after her husband's death! That's all I could think of when Ila was contemplating running off to Bhutan! 😕
Then again, maybe her desperation for happiness and love is something that I cannot gauge! But yeah they showed her taking off the jewelry (which was a ritual she followed every night btw) - it was scary for a second! Beautiful story otherwise!
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

Oh yeah, I've read her posts from her IPK days, and her Basherz Dori days. I think she may have posted in MB too when they first moved to MB for a while. Not sure if she did. Anyway, Swats, look we are talking of one of yout own peeps. If you are still catching up or reading us after all our dissing on RR 😆

Oh c'mon Liks 🤗- I'm AWOL not because you guys dissed RR - give me more credit than that! It's just that we Basherz girls all watch RR and when I get into a show I love talking about it. Didn't want to clutter the thread here with RR talk if no one was watching. 

BTW Serial was never part of the Basherz gang - they had their own gang in the IPK forum - very funny and smart girls who made great posts. It's been fun to read up on Serial's posts here as well. 
paljay thumbnail

Yeah I agree! See here is where other possibilities rushed in- her mother needs her now! And if she doesn't have a husband to go to (or her "secret lover") then go take care of mom! We see how Lilette is struggling to clench the last thread of sanity after her husband's death! That's all I could think of when Ila was contemplating running off to Bhutan! 😕
Then again, maybe her desperation for happiness and love is something that I cannot gauge! But yeah they showed her taking off the jewelry (which was a ritual she followed every night btw) - it was scary for a second! Beautiful story otherwise!

She could have gone to her mom, but her mom was orthodox didn't want daughter's help, and Ila was not working so it would be burden for her mom.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thrower

Swats: sorry for bhagaoing u from here by not liking Sanaya - kaan pakading

It's not like that at all 😆. I'd be the first one to admit I like Sanaya but if you don't like her that's cool too! Not everyone has to like the same things. As I explained, it's just that RR is the only show I'm really watching at the moment and I'm just catching up with discussions on that. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Okay so Ishaan is a guy, so what sort of relationship does he have with SamRAT? & what was the dialogue that made you think Ishaan and SamRAT would end up together? Is he gay?😳

hmm I would like to hear more about why you don't think MEIEJ isn't a dark love story. Why doesn't it qualify Liks?

Ishaan and Samraat are gay?? Man this show would never fail to surprise me! Is that the reason Liks is busy cursing Samrat while simultaneously loving him?? 😈 😈

Hahaha Nafs 😆 They are JUST friends- buddies!! I think Ishaan played a strong role in convincing the bride's family that Samrat is a very NICE individual!! I thinkk..

And MEIEJ used to be a dark story- back when RK used to be a blood sucking monster and Madhu played the damsel in distress!! Right now it's been turned into a Comedy..'a fail at that too actually IMO..
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

She could have gone to her mom, but her mom was orthodox didn't want daughter's help, and Ila was not working so it would be burden for her mom.

Arre 😆 woh kya kehhte hain- "doobte ko toh tinnke ka sahara" 😉
And Lilette does accept the monetary help from ILA when the story starts remember! At first she strikes the topic of how his medicines are finished.. Then the daughter proposes to assist her but she refuses lekin 10 seconds later she asks for 5000 rupees and how that would be sufficient to buy meds for one month!!

In mera waala happy ending- Ila goes to stay with her mom, files for divorce and seeks compensation for the kid! Sure She meets MR Fernandes but decides not to go along with WHATEVER is cooking in between them as he did leave her and ran off to Nashik 😡 She can start her dabba service as she's a great cook and earn a living out of it!! The Lunchbox- part 2 😆 😈Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
paljay thumbnail

Arre 😆 woh kya kehhte hain- "doobte ko toh tinnke ka sahara" 😉
And Lilette does accept the monetary help from ILA when the story starts remember! At first she strikes the topic of how his medicines are finished.. Then the daughter proposes to assist her but she refuses lekin 10 seconds later she asks for 5000 rupees and how that would be sufficient to buy meds for one month!!

In mera waala happy ending- Ila goes to stay with her mom, files for divorce and seeks compensation for the kid! Sure She meets MR Fernandes but decides not to go along with WHATEVER is cooking in between them as he did leave her and ran off to Nashik 😡 She can start her dabba service as she's a great cook and earn a living out of it!! The Lunchbox- part 2 😆 😈

That would be great ending, Ila and Fernandes can remain friends though.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL, no Nafs misunderstood. I don't know why she thought Ishaan is for Samrat. Nafs, he's Samrat's childhood friend. And I meant the show has hinted a possibility of Ishaan/Urmi. Unless I typed something else...
As for dark love story, exactly what I said. MB is not a dark love story. Dark love Stories don't mean they are all a guy being Abusive to the girl and the girl taking it over and over again. 

Swats, I know. But I knew it would make you post, putting an end to the MIA status. 😆

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ishaan and Samraat are gay?? Man this show would never fail to surprise me! Is that the reason Liks is busy cursing Samrat while simultaneously loving him?? 😈 😈

Hahaha Nafs 😆 They are JUST friends- buddies!! I think Ishaan played a strong role in convincing the bride's family that Samrat is a very NICE individual!! I thinkk..

And MEIEJ used to be a dark story- back when RK used to be a blood sucking monster and Madhu played the damsel in distress!! Right now it's been turned into a Comedy..'a fail at that too actually IMO..

😆 in recent times the dark love stories I watch are vampire shows. where there is a lot of pain and suffering but some romance too and the vampire becomes obsessive lover, we've had that, but yes KRK track has now turned the show into a Comedy in the beginning but still whilst RK is in jail and everyone things he is KRK even Madhu and his writing Madhu Madhu all over the jail walls and caressing his Madhu tattoo crying for her and begging her when she came to see him, its not all comedy but villain duped them and there are both in pain and anguish for their love. 

I also didn't like the comedy KRK did didn't think it was funny, the fact he can't use a modern toilet, starts dancing on hearing BBB music, or runs from women, but possibly the TRP audience like that sort of comedy, as the TRP has picked up when they were showing that. The show didn't work with the TRP aunties because they can't watch with their kids so much hugging and murders in the show,  the subject matter there are showing it's difficult for families to watch together. There competition Mahabarat is a mythology show and TRP viewers would probably want their kids to learn more about their religion. We all know this I don't need to repeat Chiks why the MEIEJ tracks fail with the audience.