Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 30)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
 Dancing Amreen posted new shots from today as well..

I like this one- LOL Check out that constable staring at him- "Man u are TALL- Tumm tohh Hero-type laggte ho..." LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 09 January 2014 at 3:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72.orion.MulapaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Today for the first time I felt if they had any guts, they would lead to ishaan/Urmi. But this being a Hindi serial, I don't know if they would dare Maybe tease it but ultimately Samrat changes and Urmi and he are back together. 

For the first time Samrat is really at fault here, ignoring other rasams, fine. But to not even take the effort to bring her back.

But I am glad he didn't because it allows for the truth to slowly make its way to everyone even if they won't realize it yet.

I also don't blame Ishaan here either I don't know why (well I guess I do since I explain it LOL ) but today I wasn't annoyed at him. Maybe it depends on my mood, but more so it was the situation. I do feel he went overboard a bit maybe with his lying and excuses; but for the first time I don't blame him here. Sure he is partly responsible for this situation in the first place. But considering the situation as is now, he just smoothened out a really hurtful situation and was making everyone feel better.

Ironically, the other time I didn't blame him for lying was when he was forced to lie by Sashi about the haldi. I didn't blame Sashi then either for reacting and covering the way she did.

I have a week's worth of episodes.to catch up on with subtitles, and after that I will make some post on the DAK forum.  

Actually, I think I need to make posts on the forum now, defend this show. Heh. Let me.change, take a shower and get on a laptop.LOL

And Dolly, when she called him a good friend there was something in her voice. She called him a good friend for covering for Samrat I think. He said how and he offered Samrat that he'll being Urmi, but I don't think she believed him. When she answered him, he knew she had an edge to her voice.

Edited by likarsh - 09 January 2014 at 6:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
@Liks. Oh yes she had an edge to her voice. More sarcastic really. 

I am actually more upset with her mother.   After she overhears the complain about SamRAT. She goes to Urmi and advices her to do all she can to get along and meld herself into that family.  

She should have told her if there is any trouble or anything bad happens her mother will always be there. 

I thought she will worry about Urmi but she is putting subtle pressure on her to stick with it even if it gets worse.  

Some mother. 

snowy72Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Her mother is trying to hope for the best and hoping everything will work out. Yup, she should have encouraged Urmu to confide in her. But even her mother is trying to be in denial and push it away, and hope Urmi works it out. Realistic. And this is why I have a suspicion that the family may have still gone through with the match even if they saw Samrat's ego and all. 

The scene with Ishaan and Urmi in the car was beautiful, and.the end where the lines from Tum Se Hi played

If this were two decades ago, I would have more faith that they are showing a "bold" storyline (which really isn't "bold," but...). But TV has regressed and who knows what they are gonna show. But right now this is a good show with flawed and real characters.

Edited by likarsh - 09 January 2014 at 4:44pm

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Her mother is trying to hope for the best and hoping everything will work out. Yup, she should have encouraged Urmu to confide in her. But even her mother is trying to be in denial and push it away, and hope Urmi works it out. Realistic. And this is why I have a suspicion that the family may have still gone through with the match even if they saw Samrat's ego and all. 

The scene with Ishaan and Urmi in the car was beautiful, and.the end where the lines from Tum Se Hi played

If this were two decades ago, I would have more faith that they are showing a "bold" storyline (which really isn't "bold," but...). But TV has regressed and who knows what they are gonna show. But right now this is a good show with flawed and real characters.

My cousin did the same to her daughter. And her daughter suffered for years before the rest of the family took her away from the jerk. He never changed but now she is married again and is much happier.  
The show just touches a nerve.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72MulaAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I am hoping they are going to show her moving on from Samrat. The 10:30 slot gives me hope, but then again I am pessimistic on channel interference, etc.

Will see, till the time this show starts to lose it, I will watch with the hope that they indeed will show something progressive.

Glad that she's moved on
Indian society needs to realize sometimes moving on is for the best and healthy. And one doesn't need to be trapped in a marriage just because it's a marriage.

Edited by likarsh - 09 January 2014 at 5:07pm

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
People on the Rang Rasiya forum want Varun to be alive and come back later. Knowing how these serials work, they may just do that. If they do it would be stupid and kills the impact.
I swear people.have this need for.past dead loves/spouses to be alive so the lead pair can win over the past love. WHY? Why do you need for him to come back alive later? Oh, right! so Paro can chose Rudra over him. Yawn.. Sleepy

Edited by likarsh - 09 January 2014 at 5:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72MulaSiri22Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Chikni,will you plz tell me how and why AR was arrested and by whom in MNB, did sameer catch him? Did they show him following shikha? Can you plz tell me what happened in these two days, and will you always give the written update about only Ar's part everyday if it is not much of a problem for you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

Go to top