Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 28)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowy72

Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Liks did you see DAK today ??

Ishaan is really behaving like a horses behind.

Urmi's after all this just says to the idiot "Ishaanji  ,you are a good friend to SamRAT ji"

I want to wring both their necks. Ugrrhhh Angry

Thanks for the update Dolly.  I haven't been able to watch last few episodes but I'll join you in wringing their necks!  LOL

More the merrier Chandni. LOLAnd we must not forget Urmi's mother too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hola Sirens..
Anybody knows this week's MB TRP's?

snowy72JAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Siri.. They decided not to reveal it.. It says:
"MEIEJ... Chaddow... Rehene do.. Let's talk about something else" Confused What the...

LOL Evil Smile
Just playing.. There's not one but 3-4 TRPs floating around.. There's 2.1, 2.4, 2 & 1.8.. IDK which one is real.. Confused Waise with the current track of 2 RKs - it is BOUND to fall.. That's my opinion.. I caught the precap for MEIEJ 2 days ago- BIWI was running after RK to do a facial.. He had a water-bottle around his neck (for reasons best known to them) and RK was climbing the bed and running away Confused ermm sorry I got carried away in all that buffoonery.. Ouch My point is: it LOOKED UTTERLY STUPID! Who does that? Geez u remind me of Aayaan and Aryan -I won't like to watch this- maybe my 10 year old cousin will find this cute - coz that's what teen girls do- BUT thank god she's not into desi shows! Sleepy

SORRY for the rant.. But whenever I catch a glimpse of MEIEJ these days.. In precaps, during breaks or some promos- I feel as if this is NOT the show which once had SULTAN in it- like it used to be pious or something.. And now there's NOTHING left- destroyed, shattered,'gone! Glad all of the wonderful TRP aunties agree with me..
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72MulaSiri22Dolly-heartKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Pallavi.. Hug Happy New Year..
"TOO CUTE" is simply too cute.. I've watched it on Animal Planet a few times before (hey.. no judging us, people) I remember it's Viewer discretion goes something like: "warning- the following program is just too cute" LOL Tongue

snowy72paljayDolly-heartKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Yeh hai Mohabbatein: I can't watch kids crying [:s] [:^(] and Ruhi is so miserable these days.. papa ignored her completely in the family court and Mom don't even care! Bechaara Baccha stuck in between and is ALWAYS seen crying these days :(

Raman is such a complex character- He is SOOO in love with Shagun still! he appears as an indifferent father on the outside (to Ishita and Ruhi).. But he does care for Ruhi- in his own UNIQUE, Cold, FATHERLY way coz he's the dad and dads are not always supposed to be that "open" about their feels.. BUT seriously..he needs to keep that huge male ego aside and just hug his poor child sometimes (if not everyday)- to atleast assure her that she's got one parent who's there for her! [:s] Can't even blame him though- Kuch logg hote hee aise hain- gadddhe! And the less I say about the mother-Shagun- the better.. I thought Anshuman (from TP) was the worst parent -nope Shagun WINS the crown [xx(]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72MulaDolly-heart

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
And yes-- thank you officer for saying it out loud-- he's not a 'sadakchaap'!! Booyaah LOL
Waise uss black car ko dekh ke hee samajh jaana chaahiyay thaa but nahi.. Big smile Approve

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 09 January 2014 at 1:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Mulareena544Dolly-heartKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Yeh hai Mohabbatein: I can't watch kids crying Confused Cry and Ruhi is so miserable these days.. papa ignored her completely in the family court and Mom don't even care! Bechaara Baccha stuck in between and is ALWAYS seen crying these days :(

Raman is such a complex character- He is SOOO in love with Shagun still! he appears as an indifferent father on the outside (to Ishita and Ruhi).. But he does care for Ruhi- in his own UNIQUE, Cold, FATHERLY way coz he's the dad and dads are not always supposed to be that "open" about their feels.. BUT seriously..he needs to keep that huge male ego aside and just hug his poor child sometimes (if not everyday)- to atleast assure her that she's got one parent who's there for her! Confused Can't even blame him though- Kuch logg hote hee aise hain- gadddhe! And the less I say about the mother-Shagun- the better.. I thought Anshuman (from TP) was the worst parent -nope Shagun WINS the crown Dead

You are right Avi poor Ruhi.  Looks like they are getting ready to bring Raman and Ishita together.   
A compromise wedding for the little girl.  Not a novel idea but this way at least Ruhi will have somebody who really cares for her beside her Dadi.

Shagun is not only the worst mother but a pretty selfish woman too.  She will learn her lesson when Ashok won't marry her and  find somebody else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72MulaJAHHNAVI

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

And yes-- thank you officer for saying it out loud-- he's not a 'sadakchaap'!! Booyaah LOL
Waise uss black car ko dekh ke hee samajh jaana chaahiyay thaa but nahi.. Big smile Approve

There are two better suspects in Shika's office than Neeraj.

That Guppu is creepy and  that Pooja is just vindictive.

Do you suspect these two ??

snowy72Mulareena544JAHHNAVI

Go to top