Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 26)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Hi all,
New Harem, congrats.

Happy New Year  Pallavi.    How are you ? 
Are you going to watch MNB. For Avinesh. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72.orion.MulaJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by gator

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by gator

Lol chikni I laughed reading ur synopsis of why "not" to watch RR. Especially the  part where u prefer outer space alien shots more than the dunes. I am not watching it just for one reason that I hate Hegdes writing especially after the way he is screwing up saraswati... now. Ive banned his shows from my tv.
Hug Behnaaa.. 
Aaah yes.. Saraswatichandra- I stopped watching it when Pramad started beating Kumud .. and heard about the war between Kusum and Kumud later on.. eeek Dead Jennifer ain't quitting kya? u know?
Not quitting as she and her patidev confirmed it.

She confirmed it? When?
Read it in saraswati. . Forum as someone posted an article from some site

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
It seems I'm the only one here who likes Rang Rasiya and Sanaya Irani.LOL. Koi baat nahin, we don't all have to watch or like the same shows.  But I am really liking it a lot right now. 
Chiks, it's funny I like Rang Rasiya for every one of the reasons that you dislike it. The sand dunes, the feudal lords, the hyper masculinity, Rudra sa's moochh - everything. 

By the way, I know I'm guilty of doing this just as much as anyone else, but let's not give Gauti baba way more credit than he deserves. 

Gauti baba is NOT, I repeat NOT the main writer of any TV show. Never has been, future ka pata nahin. He's a screenplay writer. Which basically means he's given the basic outline of the story and then he develops the idea into a scene. He does NOT get to decide how the story progresses. 

Madhubala main story was written by Shivani Shah and Saurabh Tiwari. I believe Shivani is the main writer for Rang Rasiya as well. In IPK the main story was written by Ved Raj and Gul Khan. And Gauti was hired to be a screenplay writer for SC too. 

It's just that he's super twitter savvy in a way the main writers are not - also he befriends actors in a way that most CVs never do - have you ever seen any other writer hanging out with actors so much? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72throwerMulaSiri22JAHHNAVI-JaZ-reena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

It seems I'm the only one here who likes Rang Rasiya and Sanaya Irani.LOL. Koi baat nahin, we don't all have to watch or like the same shows.  But I am really liking it a lot right now. 
Chiks, it's funny I like Rang Rasiya for every one of the reasons that you dislike it. The sand dunes, the feudal lords, the hyper masculinity, Rudra sa's moochh - everything. 

By the way, I know I'm guilty of doing this just as much as anyone else, but let's not give Gauti baba way more credit than he deserves. 

Gauti baba is NOT, I repeat NOT the main writer of any TV show. Never has been, future ka pata nahin. He's a screenplay writer. Which basically means he's given the basic outline of the story and then he develops the idea into a scene. He does NOT get to decide how the story progresses. 

Madhubala main story was written by Shivani Shah and Saurabh Tiwari. I believe Shivani is the main writer for Rang Rasiya as well. In IPK the main story was written by Ved Raj and Gul Khan. And Gauti was hired to be a screenplay writer for SC too. 

It's just that he's super twitter savvy in a way the main writers are not - also he befriends actors in a way that most CVs never do - have you ever seen any other writer hanging out with actors so much? 

me too liking RR  Cool though not sanaya fan ..i like ashish...

so  gauti baba working for RR also ... actually it is a good thing if he is writing for it ... he will do always what fans say ..so if we are liking what majority is liking then safe ,he won't disappoint us LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72throwerMulaSiri22swati1975usJAHHNAVIreena544Anu-Reddy

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

me too liking RR  Cool though not sanaya fan ..i like ashish...

so  gauti baba working for RR also ... actually it is a good thing if he is writing for it ... he will do always what fans say ..so if we are liking what majority is liking then safe ,he won't disappoint us LOL

But Jas, he is not really the writer of the show - he and Janaki are the screenplay writing team (poor Janaki  - uska saara credit yeh mushtanda kha jaata hai). They don't decide storylines. So if anyone has the power to do what the fans say, it is Shivani Shah and Saurabh Tiwari the actual story writers of Rang Rasiya. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72throwerMula-JaZ-JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

thrower Senior Member
thrower
thrower

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Bingo Swats! The original writers and sekelton wala's are koi aur and Gauti baba takes the credit for everything alongside the brickbats from the pankhies...story department is someone else's forte as you rightly pointed out. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIswati1975usAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
I don't dislike Sanaya Irani, swats. I don't like her or dislike her. LOL I am indifferent. 
And I think she's doing a good job as Paro. 

Edited by likarsh - 09 January 2014 at 5:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Mulareena544JAHHNAVIswati1975usAnu-Reddy

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Originally posted by paljay

Hi all,
New Harem, congrats.

Happy New Year  Pallavi.    How are you ? 
Are you going to watch MNB. For Avinesh. 

I am fine Dolly, I was busy watching White Collar on Netflix, finished two seasons in four days.

I read about AR and I like Aishwarya Sakuja so I am going to watch the show.

Happy new year to all.

It is really a good start for me, doctors scared me last month with secondary cancer and I was worried a lot but it turned out to be negative they did too many tests in December, yesterday she called me and said everything is fine and not to worry.

Lots of hugs to you all, Hug, I kept myself busy watching slots of shows.

There is another cute show about kittens and puppy's on Netflix, name itself is TOO CUTELOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72.orion.throwerMulaJAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top