Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 13)

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Awww, Paro's husband. I know he's gonna die, but I hope he's an innocent victim in this whole thing, like Paro is. I hope they don't make it so that he was in in this whole arms smuggling shenanigans. 

Yeap Liks...he too is a scape goat just like Paro...and i can't believe they roped in Vishal Gandhi for the cameo ... That was a surprise

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
which song poornima? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Guys how many of you watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Anu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RAMKIARCHU

Can someone plz give me a written update of Avinesh's getaway plans, i am not able to open the link which nafs posted Angry my stupid phone! And chikni i hope ARs role is positive in this show, only then i will start watching, i hate to see this stalker role, and my mom will kill me, as it is i have heard enough taunts from her, and no she is not a fan of rishabhala, she hates that show. And she did not like AR as sultan, she loved him as kabir though, so now i dont want his image to get spoilt, so i am going to avoid this one, but yes once the story gets its pace and Ar's charcter is shown psychotic for a reason, i will try catching up, who knows even mom may get hooked to it, she loves thriller shows, but she hates eccentric shows, i hope you will be giving us brief updates about that show occasionally!
Getaway plans?? Avinesh ke?? Confused He's working naa rite now?.. Vacations abhi abhi toh over huye hain... I didn't find any such news about a getaway on that link.. Ouch It did however discuss some other actors' ka get-together..

@blue: LOL Image aise kaise spoil ho jaati hai dude? The guy is working- He's nice and respectful towards women in REAL life (and definitely not a stalker) Tohh kaise "image" SPOIL hogii usski? ENLIGHTEN ME..
Just because his role is NEGATIVE? Or he is not the  "lead" HERO saving doormat  type so-called heroines?  Tohh?  No one said he's the villain of this story waise-- aur agar hota bhi tohh does his name- Avinesh- sound like Shakti Kapoor to u? LOL

If this is regarding some faaltu ke comments from his haters- then none of us EVER cared about 'their' opinions in first place, and if we believed in that gibberish they come up with EVERY SINGLE DAY- then you won't find us here! Smile 
We love him in ANY role that he's comfortable doing- ussko problem nahi hai karne mein- toh hummein kyun koi problem hogi usko dekhne mein.. It's called ACTING in a  FICTIONAL show.. Smile Don't know bout anyone else here- but IMHO  he plays obsessive lover waala role much better than those run of the mill, cheesy -meri aankhon mein dekho type romance..  LOLEvil Smile Just sayin'...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72.orion.Mulareena544Anu-Reddy-Nafisa-

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
The link given on last page. Cannot open.

Anu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajla

Guys how many of you watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein
 I do usually..  bass iss hafte nahiin dekha... Will catch up.. kyun? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Anu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newvee

The link given on last page. Cannot open.
Ooops.. sorry.. my bad... forgot to add the direct link..  This is the first  song they released today  from the movie HIGHWAY (Alia Bhatt, Randeep Hooda)- loved it's Punjabi lyrics.. Thumbs Up Yehh lo..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72.orion.MulaAnu-Reddy

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

I've finally understood why I don't like Sanaya Irani, I think she's putting on a facade when she's interviewed or spoken to by anyone, not genuine Do you guys get that feeling too listening to her?

Nafs...

Not sure which interview you're talking about but I don't like her off screen as she doesn't come across as someone who's very humble. You should have seen her interview after IPK fiasco with Gul khan. The way she went on and on and on how hard she worked on her role KhushiSilly. I hated her as Khushi btw. My love was ASR. Anyways she never once gave credit tot he writers. In this I like Barun. That he left IPK and I bashed him is a different issue altogether but whenever people praised him for ASR role he ALWAYS gave credit to the writers which Sanaya never did. And I dunno she talks too much.Sleepy

But onscreen she's one of the best one around although she overacts sometimes. But nobody can beat her in romantic scenes. I've watched MB,QH after IPK ended looking for the same magic between the leads  but alas..All of them are just wooden.Dead

Edited by Siri22 - 07 January 2014 at 10:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Mulareena544JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Go to top