Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 104)

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thrower

Gud morning, good aftanoon, good evening, good night, sat shri Akal, shabba khair, namaste, khuda hafiz and all that LOL!!

And my few favorite gals are here... hello hi shie ji Chikni ji, Lika ji, Dolly ji, Pallo ji, Anu ji, Reena ji, Sona ji, Swati ji Chandni ji, orion, Vidala, sweetiepie, nina ji and all other JI's :) - bows down to the level of  her knees and falls flat head first - ouch! my head now sports a cricket ball the size of a water melon or like a saas hit with belan hee hee hee hee hee... HAPPY WEEKEND.. SMEXY SIRENS

Oh, wooowww (((HUGS))) Kat Kitty Katt Kattie is back!! yippie

Now we can party if Merry, Angel and the rest of the gang comes back for one final jig...come on gals...let's have a SIRENS REUNION PARTY

Hello Rita ji Wink. hope u r good. 
*Hugs*

and happy weekend to u too.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72throwerJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged

BIG WARM HUGS Hug

i was right across the border from you for a couple of years, then I got laid off work and returned to India...I used to love the snow...walked to work in minus temperatures and got scolded by my boss...waded like a penguin through 3 inches of snow...I must've been a icicle in my previous janamLOL

You too Rita? You almost made poem here.

Hug 

.walked to work in minus temperatures and got scolded by my boss..
.waded like a penguin through 3 inches of snow.
..I must've been a icicle in my previous janam
Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72throwerreena544JAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

BIG WARM HUGS Hug

i was right across the border from you for a couple of years, then I got laid off work and returned to India...I used to love the snow...walked to work in minus temperatures and got scolded by my boss...waded like a penguin through 3 inches of snow...I must've been a icicle in my previous janamLOL

Thanks for the warm hugs.  It warms my heart.

I like the cold but this winter has been extreme.  You would like it this year we have had at least three snow storms of 30 cm of  snow each time.  

Same here Dolly, we too have 3 storms surrounded by snow, not liking it.

I too like winter but this winter is really bad and everyone is sick with cough and cold.

snowy72throwerJAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged

TP:  Anshuman's truth is out.

Anshuman is in a masquerade party and Paakhi comes and takes off his mask and says ek naa hi toh kehni thi tumhe yeh sab naatak karne ki kya zaroorat thi and as she is about to walk out on him Ayaan comes running suddenly towards Paakhi and throws his arms around her looking quite happy as Anshuman looks on
Paakhi has a voiceover where she says tum kisi ke nahi ho sakte Anshuman Rathore, khud ke bhi nahi and finds herself looking back and forth between Ayaan and Anshuman

So it seems Ayaan will finally accept Paakhi as his mom this week while Anshuman' truth will be out, and while Paakhi may not want to stay on any longer owing to Anshuman' deception she would not leave as it would mean abandoning Ayaan

Also all this week the episodes will be 1 hour long, as already reported by an article

Credits : Iqbal Khan facebook & supreet_dmg

I took this from TP forum.

Edited by paljay - 26 January 2014 at 6:51am

snowy72throwerJAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

thrower Senior Member
thrower
thrower

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hugs Reena, Pal, Dolls: Hug HugHug

Hope u guys stay warm Pal and Dols, I used to love Warm Cedar and please cover urselves in warm clothing and use the heaters..don't wade in the snow...take good care of yourselves and be safe

snowy72paljayJAHHNAVIreena544Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@ Pallavi.  Are TP episodes for an hour long from Mon-to Fri ??

Or is it just this coming  Monday ?

And Ayaan or not I hope Paakhi leaves and teaches both father and son a good lesson for treating her so badly.

snowy72throwerJAHHNAVIreena544paljayAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
TP is going really good, it's the only serial I'm catching despite my USB wifi issues. 
Also I read on the Gustakh Dil forum about the hour long episodes yes, TP and GD both switched to 1 hour episodes. Do Dil EK Jaan is pulled off air this from this Monday coming, and Life OK haven't announced any new show as for time being, that's the reason, Pallavi asked about Ek Boondh Ishq which falls into one of the slots which have been extended, and the TM said yes still EBI will be there, so don't really understand the exact time slots for the extended shows, but as I watch online, as long as my sources give an hour episode, I really don't mind or need to know the timing for each episode. 

snowy72throwerJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

<font size="2">@ Pallavi. Are TP episodes for an hour long from Mon-to Fri ??</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Or is it just this coming Monday ?</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">And Ayaan or not I hope Paakhi leaves and teaches both father and son a good lesson for treating her so badly.</font>

Yes from 27th-31st January (Mon-Fri) Smile This entire week.. Coz 'Do Dil ek Jaan' (NAUTANKI show) was finally shut down.. LOL That means Iqbal has to work more and then complain on twitter, which he must've already started, I bet! LOL LOL

Oh and lots of creamy hot chocolate with marshmallows and Warm waali hugs to East coast waale and Canadians Hug Hug

snowy72throwerreena544paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top