Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 60

Posted: 10 years ago
@ nafs i don't know about meiej now... promos were airing of miscarriage of madhu and that time i was at my uncle's house ...my cousin was so irritate with those promos... He used to change the channel as soon as he saw the promo   ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by _SONA_

yes in the morning before 11 am.. And rest of days it occupies the slot of 5.30 pm... To 7 p.m. 😃 ..please don't miss salman wala episode... That was hilarious 🤣

that's y i asked ..otherwise i dnt normally watch that show 😆...
par sallu ke liye kuch bhi chalenga 😛
Originally posted by _SONA_

@ nafs i don't know about meiej now... promos were airing of miscarriage of madhu and that time i was at my uncle's house ...my cousin was so irritate with those promos... He used to change the channel as soon as he saw the promo   ðŸ˜†

😆 promo failed, many people said that on the forum, what you just said that their mothers when they wanted to watch MEIEJ afterwards would ask for the channel to be changed because RK blamed Madhu for the miscarriage. TRP aunties wouldn't have liked it, especially as she did the film because he was requesting her the chips were down, bank was on his neck, he was banned from doing films and no producer would sign him, no director would sign for his production company and it was Madhu that made it all happen, and now that they have lost the baby he blamed her alone for losing it, without taking the some of the blame for causing so much stress and tension to her, that annoyed people at home. But the loss of the baby was not on RK alone, Madhu risked the child in the fire too, she shot a fire sequence risking her pregnancy, and Pabho also was poisoning her to cause the miscarriage. Tea leaves in the laddoo and other things too. Your cousin and the TRP aunties just latched onto RK blaming Madhu that was it, but they did fight and she told him that he wanted her to abort the baby because he wanted Madhu to promote the film and the baby died because he knew his father didn't want him to live. She gave back, but she could have brought up all the things he did to cause tension to her in her argument because the doctor told them that was part of the cause for the miscarriage, he said that and food poisoning. 
Originally posted by --jas--

that's y i asked ..otherwise i dnt normally watch that show 😆...
par sallu ke liye kuch bhi chalenga 😛

I also want to watch that episode, will have to catch it online. 

I got tis from FB pg...sorry if already posted means

LUNCHBOX

I read someone writing about a movie Lunchbox.
Lunchbox is not a love story, it is the story of reality of life, reality of how wives who spend life to think about him what he food he would like etc etc 

I can not describe it, to understand you need to  Watch the movie,dialougues  are very  very important part of the movie.
Nafs, it's not the same. I had caught MB before Sultan, a bit if it. But I quit when after I saw the marriage, even though I did watch the stuck in the studio part.
It's the treatment and how the show is handling it differently. I am aware they may have Samrat change and all, but I do know Urmi may leave at one point. The producer already hinted at this. Until the show disappoints me I will watch.

But no, it is not the same as MB. DAK doesn't have a hate marriage or a revenge marriage, or a forced marriage or any thing like that. Samrat doesn't ignore Urmi or refuse to acknowledge her as his wife. Also when I say he does go into it as a marriage, I'm not talking just about sex. He does talk to her and have conversations. He does compliment her at times, and indulges her when she gave him her knitted sweater which I'm sure he would never be caught dead wearing. His problem comes when she tries to question him or advise him on his behavior. 

RK-Madhu started off where he forced her to marry him, humiliated her and demeaned her, and he treated her like crap before pretending to soften up and fall in love with her.

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

Nafs, it's not the same. I had caught MB before Sultan, a bit if it. But I quit when after I saw the marriage, even though I did watch the stuck in the studio part.
It's the treatment and how the show is handling it differently. I am aware they may have Samrat change and all, but I do know Urmi may leave at one point. The producer already hinted at this. Until the show disappoints me I will watch.

But no, it is not the same as MB. DAK doesn't have a hate marriage or a revenge marriage, or a forced marriage or any thing like that. Samrat doesn't ignore Urmi or refuse to acknowledge her as his wife. Also when I say he does go into it as a marriage, I'm not talking just about sex. He does talk to her and have conversations. He does compliment her at times, and indulges her when she gave him her knitted sweater which I'm sure he would never be caught dead wearing. His problem comes when she tries to question him or advise him on his behavior. 

RK-Madhu started off where he forced her to marry him, humiliated her and demeaned her, and he treated her like crap before pretending to soften up and fall in love with her.

Liks, I think you've said SamRAT has regressive and has misogynist views so what he says hurts her, and I said the objective of RK after his ego was hurt by Madhu was to break her spirit and yes he humiliated her, demeaned her and it was not working so he pretended to have fallen in love with her to achieve his aim then broke up with her. Then he realised he loves her after all. Went after her and because of the love she feels for him she was all breathing hard etc when he was applying colour to her at holi and similarly the morning after he had handcuffed her also when she asked him what he wants he said her heart (the breathing hard Madhu did) that he even commented on it. The point to this is her love for RK is the thing that weakens her resolve. 

All these shows are love stories at the end of the day, It's good you are prepared Liks, you should prepare yourself because the aim is for the couple to be happy together when they conclude the serial. So Urmi will not move on and leave him rather she will succeed in changing him. 
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

Liks, I think you've said SamRAT has regressive and has misogynist views so what he says have hurt her, and I said the objective of RK after his ego was hurt by Madhu was to break her spirit and yes he humiliated her, demeaned her an it was working so he pretended to have fallen in love with her to achieve his aim then broke up with her. Then he realised he loves her after all. Went after her and because of the love she feels for him she was all breathing hard etc when he was applying colour to her at holi and similarly the morning after he had handcuffed her also when she asked him what he wants he said her heart (the breathing hard Madhu did) that he even commented on it. The point to this is her love for RK is the thing that weakens her resolve. 

All these shows are love stories at the end of the day, It's good you are prepared Liks that you've prepared yourself, you should because the aim is for couple to be happy together when they conclude the serial...lol. So Urmi will not move on and leave him rather she will succeed in changing him. 

Madhu has never even tried to make a break from RK by herself. He threw her out. She decided to move on. He brought her back by force, and she succumbed. Then she decides to go for revenge, which is basically another way of going straight back to him--opposite of going away from him.

When she left him in the lastest track, it was because she wanted him to come after her, not because she had enough and was leaving.

Samrat has regressive and misogynist views, and that's what's making this marriage problematic. He is an egotist along with his regressive views. He also has a practical side to him which I agree with, that is one aspect which is a legit point that both could adjust to make the marriage work...Urmi shouldn't expect a filmi romantic person, and Samrat should take a bit more effort in some things even if he doesn't see the point.

And even now, Samrat doesn't hate Urmi. He doesn't make it his mission to ignore her, torture her, etc etc.

Yes they are both egotists, but the way they went about it is not the same.

RK deliberately went about trying to hurt Urmi. Samrat still hasn't done that. That is the difference. He is not with her for revenge, and he is not doing it to hurt Urmi or demean Urmi, etc. And unlike even other male leads, he's also not going about it to ignore Urmi, just have no type of interactions at all, etc, etc.  

As for the show, the show from the start has actually juxtaposed him with Ishaan and keeps playing that angle.. I don't know why and for what, but it's also not like other shows where they only bring in the third angle afterwards. They've established it from the start.

Samrat's actions cannot be compared with RK at all. RK blackmailed Madhu. He put her under duress. He left her with little option and went about it to humiliate her specifically. And also her father. MEIEJ I think had gone further than any other show from the START. 

And I am not defending Samrat/Urmi here either. They keep showing Ishaan, and I think there may be something there. I don't care about Ishaan/Urmi, but one episode and scene did hint highly that it may go that way. If it doesn't, not a big deal. But I am pretty confident that at least here we may see Urmi stand up and leave him. Whether or not he changes afterwards and they get back together is one thing. I will decide on whether to keep watching when that happens. But I am not watching this show rooting for a romantic couple. And that's another difference. That with MEIJ they never really acknowledged what RK was doing was completely and utterly abusive. He's never really gotten the deserved punishment for his deeds. He married her. He dumped her. He decided to take her back through force, and that ended up working, etc etc.

Dolly, jump in here anytime since you've watched MEIEJ from the start till Sultan, and you've also watched DAK. The people that have watched DAK can understand the difference I am talking about. There is a different way in how the show is treated and how it's progressed.

I am BACK into the SWING of  it...Loving it...