Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rajla

Question:

Logic doond rahi hoon...I know it's useless but phir bhi...

Madhu is pregnant...Soon we will have Madhu and Rk's baby come into the world. Then how can this new guy AK be cast opposite to her? Today's episode said that AK was the upcoming superstar somebody who RK should feel insecure about so lets assume that the guy is 18 (Min Age) by the time daughter is18 wouldn't he be say 36 ?

I can't get the maths right...AK can't be a child artist because RK need not feel insecure about a Child Artist which means the guy is an Actor, newcomer hai but somebody who is damn good that RK the Superstar ko takkar de sakta hai...by the time Beti Bala grows up wouldn't he be buddha already?

No earlier reports about current Madhu staying on to do a double role were wrong, she's dying too with RK in the fire.

Abhay Kapoor is for RM's daughter. 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

No earlier reports about current Madhu staying on to do a double role were wrong, she's dying too with RK in the fire.

Abhay Kapoor is for RM's daughter. 

Nafs you haven't read the query properly...Go through it again you'll understand what I am asking
ninand thumbnail
@rajla-- isn't that the trend anyway? Young actresses paired with star actors who are easily 15-20 years older than them.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Nafs you haven't read the query properly...Go through it again you'll understand what I am asking

Hmm, so how will they have RM beti at 18 - 20 years old the lead female and the lead male being so much older? If I was you I wouldn't take on board about the upcoming superstar AK right now, just wait for after the leap to see the guy how old he is then. I did see an article showing another new face Some older guy who is going to play an industrialist but that's not AK. The villain is the secretary of AK, he might be the one that's planted the bomb or it could be someone else entirely, it's for RM beti to uncover, who killed her parents. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

@rajla-- isn't that the trend anyway? Young actresses paired with star actors who are easily 15-20 years older than them.

Yes all the Superstars are over 30 years old, definitely 36 years old is the norm paired with these young 20 somethings. 
rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

Kash ki they had opted that in the show from the start...Unfortunately MEIEJ is way way wya far from portraying things like that...Hope this does not turn out to be a blunder

rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Hmm, so how will they have RM beti at 18 - 20 years old the lead female and the lead male being so much older? If I was you I wouldn't take on board about the upcoming superstar AK right now, just wait for after the leap to see the guy how old he is then. I did see an article showing another new face Some older guy who is going to play an industrialist but that's not AK. The villain is the secretary of AK, he might be the one that's planted the bomb or it could be someone else entirely, it's for RM beti to uncover, who killed her parents. 

Definitely this is not a Kuch Toh Log Kahenge...MEIEJ won't go that way, plus AK even if just mentioned and his Secretary shown have already made a mark. There is no point in waiting for the leap and then see how Old he is...becuase he will be kinda too OLD which is a given, if the guy is a already a budding star.

BOMB will wait and watch to see what's to unfold😉

rajla thumbnail
Having said that can we have a grown-up Aryan??? Opposite Beti Bala??? What say?

They can bring him to avenge Sultan's death...which means not just a bratty and obnoxious Female Lead but and equally strong male lead too . Plus no room for DOORMATS 😆
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
madhu's daughter named as madhu then let aryan be also called as sultan ,since he always wanted to be like his sultan ...

sulbala ...ek baar phir se 😆

let sultan be not rk's bro ,that not a big issue..meera was after all never identified sultan as her son ... 😎

-Nafisa- thumbnail

Definitely this is not a Kuch Toh Log Kahenge...MEIEJ won't go that way, plus AK even if just mentioned and his Secretary shown have already made a mark. There is no point in waiting for the leap and then see how Old he is...becuase he will be kinda too OLD which is a given, if the guy is a already a budding star.

BOMB will wait and watch to see what's to unfold😉

No I meant don't take it on board (that this AK is a budding Superstar now before the leap) as it could be a blooper, they've had many bloopers recently.