Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm watching RR for now. All other shows lost their charm. Oh i also watch JA.
Although I think the pace needs to pick up for RR. It seems too slow.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Siri, but don't you see. Madhu not dying means No ultimate victory for Rish___Bala.🀣 RK dies while she lives. She gets another love interest.πŸ˜†

Some of what is said in link above is correct. It's really mostly the couple fans that are upset...Actors wise both groups--those who are fans of the actors and not the couple--they are both happy. One is less happy because ultimately becomes the 'embarrassment and defeat' of their actor. But yeah...the couple fans are the ones that are not happy. And even then, the ones who lean more towards one of the actors are less unhappy than others.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

RISH

BALA 

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Gator puttar.. loki chaahe jo kainn, I know u are NOT a DD fan πŸ˜† U only like Mohit, I know.. πŸ˜‰

I was just fanning the fire...hehehe. And lol rish in heaven and bala in the big bad world facing more wolf like men like rk πŸ˜†
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The jealousy card is played it seems ST is jealous of VD and that is why the original 
RK  (The one with the Brains)  was never brought back.

Hence Sultan was added.  The Abhiman track was done.   Somebody really hates VD.

Awww !!!  So hard to face the truth ... no acting done... done with the job.

Bye Bye , Adios , Arriverderci, Sayonara...
ninand thumbnail

RISH

BALA 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who said mmb is getting a new male lead, liks?
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys...2 Questions

Kisne bola that DD will be in double role? Matlab I get she will play the daughter...Question is why so many discussions that DD will be playing both Maa and Beti post leap?

GC as the next Hero...Nope...99.9% Chances are that he will not be a part of MEIEJ and take up Khatron ki Khildai with wife Debina...Arey jab wife ki jai jai kaar karne ka mauka mile toh why would he act with DD just to bear the wrath of his wifey dear?

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Main Na Bhoolungi : Nigaar Khan to play Madhurima?? OhEmGee is it raining GOOD NEWS pe GOOD NEWS.. πŸ˜† I LOVE it when Nigaar plays VAMP coz she's so PERRFECTT at that πŸ‘ (She's Gauhar Khan -my favorite from Bigg Boss--ki elder sister)

wow wow wow that's an awesome news. My Gauhar jaan's sister. i am pretty much sure that she will do full justice with her role. Way to go Nigaar.

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tina_28

GC chirkut show me leap k baad as a male lead dikhayi degaπŸ˜•maine GC ka koi show nahi dekha hai isliye kuch kah nahi sakte but uski wife k bare me bada suna hai,ye bhi ki wo DD ko bilkul like nahi kartiπŸ˜•agar sach me aisa hai toh show se jyada interesting toh padosiyo ka ghar ho jayegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Even i haven't watched any show of GC. don't know about his acting at all but have read in many article about the insecurities of his wife. 

That she is so jealous of DD.
That she didn't allow intimate scene in his previous shows.
That she used to visit the sets now and again. (may b coz of insecurities).
That she is an arrogant lady who misbehaved with the GC fans. 

And many more in different articles (don't know whether its true or not). Though i haven't even seen her acting too,yet i am so conphused about this lady.πŸ˜•