Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 72

Posted: 10 years ago
@Dolly-  ah. Well I quit in early may ..damn i remember the exact scene- when sultan was trying to propose to her in the balcony after his realization and she.. ugh. so yeh, neva watched after that.
I so like Avinesh Dolly, but I loved him as Sultan. I cannot watch a show for an actor. it has to be the character, the story. Besides I heard its a side character right, like a stalker? nah. cant watch them waste talent like that.
[QUOTE=ninand]@Dolly-  ah. Well I quit in early may ..damn i remember the exact scene- when sultan was trying to propose to her in the balcony after his realization and she.. ugh. so yeh, neva watched after that.
I so like Avinesh Dolly, but I loved him as Sultan. I cannot watch a show for an actor. it has to be the character, the story. Besides I heard its a side character right, like a stalker? nah. cant watch them waste talent like that.
[/QUOTE
I agree completely.  He was a great character as Sultan.  And to me he will always be Sultan.  Somebody should cast him as that character and give him a good story to go with it.  That will make many of us very happy.
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

One of my friends had said exactly that- that Sultan, the character should be taken from MB productions, and have a story just around him. and we bemoaned the fact that it will never come to be.

Sultan was magnificent to begin with, and then AR did something to him, or he did something to AR.. just made them unforgettable. Its difficult to imagine a more beautiful man than Sultan now.
Edited by ninand - 10 years ago
@ Nina.   Liks and I are now watching Doli Armano Ki .  Where there is an arrogant rude and misogynist character with a naive and fantasy filled wife that is  getting some eye opening lesson in marrying him.

We are hoping that she will wake up from this nightmare of a marriage and kick him where it hurts.

If not then time to let this one go too.

See Liks - a mention of KVB had to bring me out of the woodworks ðŸ˜† - this is quite the swap - to go from the most wooden non-actor on tv to one of the most talented actors on tv, that's some leap alright!

Tiwari uncle - you know you're really tempting me now. Tell you what - wriggle out of this horrible story, find a fresh plot, get KVB on board and I swear I'll watch! 
Originally posted by swati1975us

See Liks - a mention of KVB had to bring me out of the woodworks ðŸ˜† - this is quite the swap - to go from the most wooden non-actor on tv to one of the most talented actors on tv, that's some leap alright!

Tiwari uncle - you know you're really tempting me now. Tell you what - wriggle out of this horrible story, find a fresh plot, get KVB on board and I swear I'll watch! 

Swati you  really like KVB so much..  I have not seen him in anything but I will trust your judgement in this for sure.  
@dolly

I agree dolly. Naatak PH have done a nastiest thing by showing doors to sultan. The Characters like sultan are not born daily. Neeraj is also a very fine Character but Sultan was too good.  Still misses him a lot.

Originally posted by reena544

@dolly

I agree dolly. Naatak PH have done a nastiest thing by showing doors to sultan. The Characters like sultan are not born daily. Neeraj is also a very fine Character but Sultan was too good.  Still misses him a lot.

True Reena.  That character of Sultan had some charm.  We all miss him but here we have that love for him in our Harem to keep us happy and talk and think of him with fondness.
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Swati you  really like KVB so much..  I have not seen him in anything but I will trust your judgement in this for sure.  

Yes yes I do - he's the real deal - takes his acting very seriously and is devoted to his craft. I saw him in Saubhagyavati Bhava where he played a horribly demented character - you'd hate the character but still couldn't stop watching him in the show! 
Originally posted by swati1975us

Yes yes I do - he's the real deal - takes his acting very seriously and is devoted to his craft. I saw him in Saubhagyavati Bhava where he played a horribly demented character - you'd hate the character but still couldn't stop watching him in the show! 

So you think he will be a good match for DD ??

I wonder if the story will still be in the film industry.