Ek Nanad Ki Kushiyon Ki Chaabi Meri Bhabhi Written Update 6 January 13

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

Here is todays written update!!!!! Hope you all had a great new year!!!!! This is my first update of 2014!!😃

The Episode starts with Papa and everyone celebrating at home. Shraddha and Kunal are together and dancing looking in each others eyes. Drink falls on Kittu and Mummy asks her to go and change. Kittu says my clothes are in Anands room. Mummy says its your room too, by the way Anand is here, go fast and change. Papa and Mummy plan something. Kamini comes to Purshottam and coughs. He says go and have the cough syrup in room. He is busy watching the match. She says where others are going for New Year celebrations. He says tell everyone you are with me, peaceful. She says why don?t you take me somewhere.

He says tell me, where you want to go. He says fine, I will take you out to have icecream. She says no, not that. He says we will go on a drive and have panipuris. She says you want to get free at low cost. He says tell me how to make you happy. She says I will talk to Kittu. He says don?t call her, let her enjoy, call her tomorrow. She says I will go and sleep. Kittu comes to her room and looks around. She touches the bed and Ranjhana???. plays????. tu hi tu mera Ranjhana?????. Papa sends Anand to his room asking him to bring camera.

Kittu takes another saree and goes to change. Mummy tells Papa that you did this right, now they will have to talk. Anand bumps into Kittu. She slips and he holds her. Ranjhana?????.. plays???.. They have a cute eyelock. The power goes.

Kunal and Shraddha are with their gang of friends. They play dumb charades. Suzanne starts acting and Shraddha guesses it saying love and Kunal looks at her. Kunal says love story. Everyone claps for him. Kunal is next and he gives them hints. Everyone try to guess. Chaya guesses it right saying its Dil diya dard liya. Shraddha looks on and says she is next. She signs to everyone. Kunal looks at her and says Ye ishq nahi asaan. Kunal and Shraddha have fun with their friends. Kunal says Kismat ka khel and looks at her being upset with his fate. Kunal signs I learnt to live. There are fire crackers in the sky and everyone hug and greet happy new year to each other.

Kunal and Shraddha stop themselves. Shraddha says happy new year and forwards her hand. he says happy new year to you too shaking hands with her. At home, everyone are celebrating the new year. They greet and hug happily. Anand?s friend ask for Anand. Mummy says he is with his wife. Anand and Kittu have a bitter argument. He says I will send your clothes, footwear and everything to your room as I don?t want any memory of you in my life. Ranjhana???.. plays???. Kittu is shocked. Anand leaves.

Shraddha and Kuna talk about Anand and Kittu. Kittu argues with Anand. She says I came here for Mummy and Papa but I had some hope. Anand says even I did not expect this from you. She says what do you want to prove, that I m like an item, like I m not related to you. Anand says you have hurt me and did not apologize. She says I have always apologized, but this time I won?t say sorry to you. Anand says why did you come back.

If you are not my wife, you are not anyone?s in this house. Kunal says Anand and Kittu won?t gel easily, Kittu might regret going to that house. Shraddha says don?t say this and holds his hand. Kittu says its good I have heard everything by you, else I would have lived with a hope. She says everything ruined, happy new year. He says happy new year to you too with anger.

Papa and Mummy hear every thing. They see Kittu crying. Kittu leaves. Kunal and Shradha look at eachother. She leaves his hand and says I m so sorry. Kunal says will you go home alone, I will drop you. Shraddha says its ok, I will go myself. Kunal says I will do anything for Kittu as we are responsible for her. Shraddha says bye and leaves.

Papa says now Kittu should not know about this, else she will cry. Papa calls jasmeet and talks to her. The next morning, Papa and Mummy come to Anand and gives him divorce papers saying now we don?t see anything between you and Kittu. Anand is shocked. Papa says I think you did not realize your mistake, sign this, so that you won?t be related to Kittu and we can regard her as our daughter. Anand says Papa?.. Papa says I can?t see Kittu like this, I m her dad too, if you don?t want to keep any relation with her, end it. Mummy looks on. Papa says sign on this. Anand looks at Papa.

Precap:
Anand tells Kittu about the divorce. She is shocked. He says I will give your divorce for your happiness.
Edited by Duggukede - 10 years ago
Awesome update Nikita..thanks dear!😃
Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Awesome update Nikita..thanks dear!😃
your welcome 😛
Wonderful update!
Thx so much!
Thank you so much for written update
This was beautifully written!
I really don't want him to sign the paper and just man up really.
Thank you for the written update