good epi

ankitamishra201 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i guess today we got almost all the answers

1. liked d fact dat indian army is good ...m proud :) :D 
2. tejwal is so cruel ...he is d reason y innocent villagers lost der life's ...n paro who respect him, lost her parents cauz of this tejwal n not cauz of BSD
3. thakuraian is a positive character good too see dat , she dont know nything abt his husband's doing ...n i think the forum's prediction of her being rudra's mother is going to come true soon 
4. n d most talked abt topic of rudra's virginity also got cleared n he is not a version ...(i was watching it wid my father , so for dat time period i engaged my self wid my doggiee)
5. was not sure abt ankita doing a decent job but i think it turned out to be a good job ...her dialogue delivery n expressions were good ...was not expecting dat (watched again on net :D ) 
6. n the innocent paro ...y we got so less of paro tday ...dats y 1 less marks .

good epi over all ... :)
the team is doing an awesome job .Clap

Edited by ankitamishra201 - 06 January 2014 at 10:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Me too am giving 9 this time. 

Yeah we did not get the PaRud scenes, but we got LaiRud instead ROFL
I for one, am not complaining... But I agree about the yuckiness of it, specially if you are watching it with the family Dead Thank god I'm watching alone.

Laila for me has not become a villain just yet... Paro and Rudra have not come together yet... Paro is gonna be someone else's, and Rudra is hell bent on staying independent. Once they are gonna be together, and if Laila comes between them, then she becomes a vixen to me. As of now, I will be just assessing her as another character with a grey shade.

Bohot hogaya... let me just go search for some fun posts on LaiRud -- I'm so loving this LOL

Edited by aruni50218 - 06 January 2014 at 10:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitamishra201 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i dont think laila will be a villion ...she'l be jealous intially but later may be we will find her helping paro to deal with certain stuff ...
like chandramukhi of devdas .., n chand bibi of ishaqzaade

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index