Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SDRFF#1: The Mischieveous & Sane Club [SIO] (Page 148)

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

how was yours???
m still missing on yo new update...
going to make new threadLOLLOLLOL
n reading th updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Update is not even long so u won't like it that much LOL
lets seeSleepy
LOLLOLLOL

okie LOL
btw where is sonia today???
my ROFL partnerROFLROFL

I don't know !
She must be having Red Bull ROFL ROFL
whats this punch of red bull???
does she really drink that much
o she already hasa power of red bullLOL


ya she drinks it like water LOL
her husband is also afraid of her !! ROFL
Its her first love ROFL

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Start making a new thread Maliha Big smile
So I can call more DFFs LOL
once i read these 5 pages only then..

n try to be nice on P#147-150LOL

you know my love may pay a visit to last few pagesLOLLOLLOL

oh ya I forgot that D'oh
how was ur day Maliha ?? Embarrassed LOL
i was all connected to forum today...
n day was kinda better...
as weekend coming...
so th day was less frustratingBig smileBig smileBig smile


hmm same here !
I have to study tomorrow I have a test on Monday ! Ouch
here in Pakistan we have better Fridays n worst MondaysOuchOuchOuch
all burden is leaved fah mondaysCryCryCry


ya true ! LOL
was here any jokeErmm

ROFL
ROFLROFL

No it was not but u shouldn't save Monday for burdens LOL
its none of my faultOuchOuchOuch
LOLLOL

then whose ?? Shocked LOLLOLLOL
mae Res supervisor ps HR deptSleepySleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Start making a new thread Maliha Big smile
So I can call more DFFs LOL
once i read these 5 pages only then..

n try to be nice on P#147-150LOL

you know my love may pay a visit to last few pagesLOLLOLLOL

oh ya I forgot that D'oh
how was ur day Maliha ?? Embarrassed LOL
i was all connected to forum today...
n day was kinda better...
as weekend coming...
so th day was less frustratingBig smileBig smileBig smile


hmm same here !
I have to study tomorrow I have a test on Monday ! Ouch
here in Pakistan we have better Fridays n worst MondaysOuchOuchOuch
all burden is leaved fah mondaysCryCryCry


ya true ! LOL
was here any jokeErmm

ROFL
ROFLROFL

No it was not but u shouldn't save Monday for burdens LOL
its none of my faultOuchOuchOuch
LOLLOL

then whose ?? Shocked LOLLOLLOL
mae Res supervisor ps HR deptSleepySleepySleepy

ohh !! Ouch
-Anitha- IF-Stunnerz
-Anitha-
-Anitha-

Joined: 29 April 2013
Posts: 32849

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
during my ug i had a crush on cute & damn hot orthopaedic surgeonBlushingBlushingBlushing
His eyesEmbarrassed OMG
Bt sadly my crush only lost 6 month.. He got government job & he went.. Then for few month i was like devdass - no sleep no food.
Again this happen now ksg leaved qh - my heart broken againBroken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia555-AppleOfMaEye---Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani-asya

during my ug i had a crush on cute & damn hot orthopaedic surgeonBlushingBlushingBlushing
His eyesEmbarrassed OMG
Bt sadly my crush only lost 6 month.. He got government job & he went.. Then for few month i was like devdass - no sleep no food.
Again this happen now ksg leaved qh - my heart broken againBroken Heart


Aww so sad !!
but its happening with me for the first time after KSG left QH Ouch
-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 38188

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

how was yours???
m still missing on yo new update...
going to make new threadLOLLOLLOL
n reading th updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Update is not even long so u won't like it that much LOL
lets seeSleepy
LOLLOLLOL

okie LOL
btw where is sonia today???
my ROFL partnerROFLROFL

I don't know !
She must be having Red Bull ROFL ROFL
whats this punch of red bull???
does she really drink that much
o she already hasa power of red bullLOL


ya she drinks it like water LOL
her husband is also afraid of her !! ROFL
Its her first love ROFL
OuchOuchOuch
don't you tell me,,,
i can't drink more than one in a couple of days
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia555--Bubble007--

-Anitha- IF-Stunnerz
-Anitha-
-Anitha-

Joined: 29 April 2013
Posts: 32849

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by Ani-asya

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by Ani-asya

See this post friends
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3880340
Specially pg 3..
I think bubble seen this already


Ya I was also shocked but then I thought she is a drama queen !!

Couldnot agree more ROFLROFLSilly


why ??ROFL

Y??? LOL
Just like tat buddy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42609

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

how was yours???
m still missing on yo new update...
going to make new threadLOLLOLLOL
n reading th updateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Update is not even long so u won't like it that much LOL
lets seeSleepy
LOLLOLLOL

okie LOL
btw where is sonia today???
my ROFL partnerROFLROFL

I don't know !
She must be having Red Bull ROFL ROFL
whats this punch of red bull???
does she really drink that much
o she already hasa power of red bullLOL


ya she drinks it like water LOL
her husband is also afraid of her !! ROFL
Its her first love ROFL
OuchOuchOuch
don't you tell me,,,
i can't drink more than one in a couple of days
Ouch

I don't like it at all !!
I drink coke once daily or 2 glasses sometimes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia555-AppleOfMaEye-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arhi Tamil Chat Club #60**Invites Only**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: siva2901   Replies: 1173   Views: 23206

siva2901 1173 23206 23 April 2014 at 9:06pm by vijiasr08
Bigg Boss Chat Club #11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: GETGOIN   Replies: 1196   Views: 33735

GETGOIN 1196 33735 01 February 2014 at 10:18am by ~~~~
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 62180

swan20 1191 62180 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.
Hum Sane Hai #2 (By Invite Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78

Author: BheegiBasanti   Replies: 617   Views: 23293

BheegiBasanti 617 23293 10 March 2011 at 5:27pm by monar
Hum Sane Hai #1 (Invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: BheegiBasanti   Replies: 1200   Views: 37614

BheegiBasanti 1200 37614 28 November 2010 at 12:05pm by cooldude10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index