Najma's baby - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
dont want najma lost her baby n dont want tanveer baby to be with najma too has she will again come to creat some new hangama which i dont want again 
this though came on my mind too >>>
Agree.. High possibility of this..
I want Najma and Tanveer both to have babies and down the line Najma's  baby have some serious sickness and need some transplant ( bone marrow, kidney or something like that) and Tanveer will give consent to take it from her kid and eventually she will die or go to jail and Najma decides to adopt the kid. This way both Najma and Tanveer are even in sacrifices and blessings.

I don't want Najma to loose baby because it is not fair to her and if she adopts Tannu's child as she can't make babies, it comes across as opportunist or selfish because otherwise she used to not bother about that baby.
Edited by Go4welkin - 10 years ago
Anything can happend...because it is Qubool HaiπŸ˜†...anything is possibleπŸ˜›
Hiya Rivs darling πŸ€—. 

You made a post after sooo long. Good to see you.πŸ˜ƒ

Wasn't Najma supposed to do her MA post marriage as decided by AAK before giving her away to Imran? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Imran is MIA. Looks like he is in the bedroom all the time waiting for Najma to fulfill her bahu and devraani/behen waali duties and rush into his arms πŸ˜‰. The result is for all to see πŸ˜†. His strike rate seems to be very good πŸ˜†.

As my darling friend Div mentioned, Najma and Imran are living her Asya dream. That's so true .

Najma is preggers now so her MA gaya tel lene πŸ‘. I can already see a 10 year leap with both kids (Najma's and Tannu's) grown up and Tannu's kid being a terror and forever bullying Najma's kid πŸ˜†. Both jethanis (Nikhat and Samira) are free to help provided they get free time from their own πŸ˜†. Of course Nikhat can also help Samira with her kid and Samira can help Nikhat with hers. One big happy family πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Btw I haven't started watching yet. I saw your post and just had to comment πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Rivs, that seem like might happen but really would hate if this happens..

Tanveer used the baby to trap her brother and made mess of his life and her best friend, if that wasnt the case and the baby was just Imran's, I would have been fine. I really wish Tanveer's baby is already dead and so will Najma's and we see some redemption of Imran. Man curses himself for his weakness, the mess he made of his life and others...

But then I am done with seeing Vikram acting as pathetic, he can never justify the track, so WTH do whatever just as long as lesser of Imran and Najma's together scenes, I am fine..

Hey Vineeta,
I agree with you with regards to Tannu. However, the baby is innocent. Also, chances of Najma miscarrying are always higher than Tannu having a still birth given their gestation periods.
Now for Imran - Vikram is not a bad actor, but he a newbie and hence needs better direction. Maybe the new team will be able to bring out his potential better.
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Rivs πŸ€—
In past 4 lions shows if the OTPs don't have the baby together , the female loses the baby.
So Tanu might lose the baby or
You might be right , for that we have to continue watching QH.
Well, the past shows closed shops when the lead walked out. There is always a time when something different to happensπŸ˜‰.

I don't care either if Tannu baby is gone. The story should move on...that's all I want.

PS: I am liking what I have seen of RV so far.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by pretty_h

dont want najma lost her baby n dont want tanveer baby to be with najma too has she will again come to creat some new hangama which i dont want again 
Yes that's true. If Tannu is alive someday she will come back to create a ruckus about her baby again.
Originally posted by surbhiholic

this though came on my mind too >>>
Hey Yaari...how are you?