Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsarun thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Di! U here... Good to see u here.. Someone I do know thru her stories from IPK :p and every girl love Butterflies Di. But Paro is one lucky girl to have a friend in butterfly!
Edited by starsarun - 10 years ago
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya did it very beautifully
da excitement of new bride's eyes, happiness
it was beautiful

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

rima... aahhh im a huge fan of ur posts<3 have read soo many in d ipk forum..so good to see u here :D

and yess that scene ws beautiful..sanny ws amazing as always..
its gonna be soo tough ya the coming epis..wen everything will shatter for Paro.!

I am humbled by your words
and yes
it is going to be very tough in future for her
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post! and yeah this is so true
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsarun

Hey Di! U here... Good to see u here.. Someone I do know thru her stories from IPK :p and every girl love Butterflies Di. But Paro is one lucky girl to have a friend in butterfly!

yes me here and what a lovely butterly
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved that scene Sanaya was looking dam pretty and cute like a doll. Loved Sanaya acting .
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's going to be heartbreaking to see her dreams break before her eyes.
kurinji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your post is one with right analysis of the dream of any girl next door have.
Yes several members were thinking that steroid filled butterfly living so many years and the hallucination of Paro and all.
Only one good and bright thing which may be two she had when her parents where alive are Rukmani and Doll.
Doll she gave to a boy why can't she think about Rukmani whenever she is happy, when she was saved from goons she was thinking about Rukmani and now when a big turn in her life Rukmani is there. when Paro was in the jeep after Rudra saved her from goons Rukmani came but her friend didn't notice. So Rukmani must be an imaginary friend who gave strength of survival after the demise of her parents. May be kushi had stars, Paro is having Rukmani
Edited by 1aeiou - 10 years ago
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think for most women that's true, but I personally never had such dreams, I hate weddings, I'm dreading mine.😆

But I'm looking forward to marriage, it's like the start of something new and beautiful.😳
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1aeiou

Your post is one with right analysis of the dream of any girl next door have.
Yes several members were thinking that steroid filled butterfly living so many years and the hallucination of Paro and all.
Only one good and bright thing which may be two she had when her parents where alive are Rukmani and Doll.
Doll she gave to a boy why can't she think about Rukmani whenever she is happy, when she was saved from goons she was thinking about Rukmani and now when a big turn in her life Rukmani is there. when Paro was in the jeep after Rudra saved her from goons Rukmani came but her friend didn't notice. So Rukmani must be an imaginary friend who gave strength of survival after the demise of her parents. May be kushi had stars, Paro is having Rukmani

Rukmini for me is symbolic then a genetic marvel. It symbolizes Paro's delicate hopes and simple dreams that she is trying to hold on to despite her fears and nightmares. The blue butterfly can be any one, Paro just calls it Rukmini her faithful friend, exactly like Khushi's stars, good comparison.