khafa hei magar bevafa to nhi 😳
Posted: 10 years ago
shadi karke fas gya yaar,
acha khaasa tha kunwara 🤣
yo boys i m singing a song
soup song 😎
''All my friends, settle down let me talk, I'll get more and more emotional. It is hard to believe my life between 22 yards in the last 24 years is coming to an end. I would like to thank all the people who have helped me in my life to get here. I have a list in my hand, please forgive me if I miss out on a few names.''
''First, I want to thank the most important person in my life, my father, who left me in 1999. Without his guidance I wouldn't be standing in front of you. He said "chase your dreams, don't give up, the path will be difficult". 👍🏼

''My career started at 11. My brother took me to Achrekar sir and that is the best thing to have happened to me. Sir would be taking me on his scooter all over Mumbai to ensure that I get enough match practice. On a lighter note, he has never said well played to me so that I don't get complacent'' 😆
''I have played with many senior cricketers, thanks to everyone for helping me out. I see, Rahul (Dravid), (VVS) Laxman, Sourav (Ganguly), Anil (Kumble) who is not here and my teammates, you guys are like my family. It is going to be difficult without that dressing room, sharing those special moments.''