vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naneta

Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Sanchi hs a partial memory loss...kitni baar batana padega aap sab logon ko...but dint know DV too having the same illness... ROFL they were so normal...uff

Bataya tha na Ghazni ne dono ko kaat liya hai.

bada bhyankar kata hai ROFL

on a serous note...if they had shown Sanchi saying sorry..toh scene wud hv reached at a diff level.

Wo phirse sorry bolti aur phirse wahi karti...last week usne life ke saare sorry ka quota overachieve to kar diya tha...phir bhi to DV ko dho daala tha.

very true...one thing is confirmed..sanchi's character is fully destroyed...no hopes left.

Even she looks disinterested in those bts segments...no fun like before. She is seeing her character getting insane and so does the show so just shooting because of contract...no interest left. Even she doesn't looks that fresh and young as she looked initially. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@Vinnie
couldn't agree more Cry
vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged

@Vinnie
couldn't agree more Cry

They are trying hard to save it by bringing DV's family but it's so predictable and cliche that I doubt if it will do any good to this show. But one thing for sure...they have got all good actors. DV's mom, dad, bro are also seasoned ones...Saachi's family to pehle se hi seasoned actors ki dukaan hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanetaS0nalii

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged

@Vinnie
couldn't agree more Cry

They are trying hard to save it by bringing DV's family but it's so predictable and cliche that I doubt if it will do any good to this show. But one thing for sure...they have got all good actors. DV's mom, dad, bro are also seasoned ones...Saachi's family to pehle se hi seasoned actors ki dukaan hai.

but wat is the use...they fail in utilising the potential of such good actors...their casting is super strong but then the story... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinee_vineemallikaBalu

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Sanchi hs a partial memory loss...kitni baar batana padega aap sab logon ko...but dint know DV too having the same illness... ROFL they were so normal...uff

Bataya tha na Ghazni ne dono ko kaat liya hai.

bada bhyankar kata hai ROFL

on a serous note...if they had shown Sanchi saying sorry..toh scene wud hv reached at a diff level.

Wo phirse sorry bolti aur phirse wahi karti...last week usne life ke saare sorry ka quota overachieve to kar diya tha...phir bhi to DV ko dho daala tha.

very true...one thing is confirmed..sanchi's character is fully destroyed...no hopes left.

Even she looks disinterested in those bts segments...no fun like before. She is seeing her character getting insane and so does the show so just shooting because of contract...no interest left. Even she doesn't looks that fresh and young as she looked initially.

nancy vinee agree with u m realy angry on sanchi. Yar sory kyu nhi bola usne. Evry tym i tk her side bt nt 2day.

naneta

divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Vinee...daddy dear comes as a strong person.And he is business tycoon and have class but the way he deals with women ...I find it very degrading.But he has to be shown strong...as Anky said...that without his permission nothing could be done.So he is that hard material!!But I think today, the cheque he gave to Sanchi was just to take in to account that, whatever he feels about Sanchi ,whether that is right or wrong.He perceived Sanchi as money minded,so by offering her the cheque he just wanted to see if she accepts that.Now when Sanchi is not accepting the cheque...he will definitely go for another plan.But I really want a tough face -off between Sanchi and YG.The two business persons face -off,one only money minded and the other thinking from heart.The two professionally strong person.
vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divine_16

Vinee...daddy dear comes as a strong person.And he is business tycoon and have class but the way he deals with women ...I find it very degrading.But he has to be shown strong...as Anky said...that without his permission nothing could be done.So he is that hard material!!But I think today, the cheque he gave to Sanchi was just to take in to account that, whatever he feels about Sanchi ,whether that is right or wrong.He perceived Sanchi as money minded,so by offering her the cheque he just wanted to see if she accepts that.Now when Sanchi is not accepting the cheque...he will definitely go for another plan.But I really want a tough face -off between Sanchi and YG.The two business persons face -off,one only money minded and the other thinking from heart.The two professionally strong person.

No but Money will be offered again,,...next time 25 crores that too without the land...when Saachi will agree after she will have a conversation with mommy darling. Daddy is in no mood to accept her as his dIL that he wanted to test her although he will pretend this once DV will confront him. Daddy's treatment towards his wife was bad...with Saachi he meant only business. I still enjoyed his scenes...and now I don't watch the show with my heart...it's only with my eyes...and I absorb nothing...therefore negative characters are not effecting me otherwise...I am just looking for entertainment. Heart wale scenes are long lost...ab nothing is left.
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I was very happy with the episode... loved YG & Saachi's interaction. 

Seriously... YG is a very strong character, and best part is... you can't really hate hate him. He was not entirely wrong in his place... and though he spoke about business n all, he not once spoke about the land thing. For him... it was all about his son getting married to an older woman and someone below their social standing. 

I'm more intrigued by what's going to happen in the upcoming episodes. 

One thing I felt missing though... I really wish there was some dialogue between Saachi n DV about what happened the day before. I feel Saachi should have atleast approached the topic about her behaviour and how she over-reacted. Ofcourse, DV is so happy he would have brushed it aside... but atleast there would be some attempt. 

Koi baat nahin ... still hoping they bring this out in the upcoming episodes. 

divine_16

Go to top