Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ak75

YG Rocks !! For me it was love at first sight πŸ€£
I didn't feel bad for Saachi at allπŸ˜•
How many times she asked DV to get out 
Tit for tat.

Hayee...love you Anu for writing this...le Saachi...I thought he was still courteous...atleast he insulted her in person aur DV and Adu ko bahar bhej diya...Saachi to sab ke saamne hi DV ki dhunai kar deti hai...
Dinner pe the game will even up.
Originally posted by naneta

Sanchi hs a partial memory loss...kitni baar batana padega aap sab logon ko...but dint know DV too having the same illness... 🀣 they were so normal...uff

Bataya tha na Ghazni ne dono ko kaat liya hai.
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

Bataya tha na Ghazni ne dono ko kaat liya hai.

bada bhyankar kata hai 🀣

on a serous note...if they had shown Sanchi saying sorry..toh scene wud hv reached at a diff level.

bada bhyankar kata hai 🀣

on a serous note...if they had shown Sanchi saying sorry..toh scene wud hv reached at a diff level.
Wo phirse sorry bolti aur phirse wahi karti...last week usne life ke saare sorry ka quota overachieve to kar diya tha...phir bhi to DV ko dho daala tha.

Wo phirse sorry bolti aur phirse wahi karti...last week usne life ke saare sorry ka quota overachieve to kar diya tha...phir bhi to DV ko dho daala tha.

very true...one thing is confirmed..sanchi's character is fully destroyed...no hopes left.

very true...one thing is confirmed..sanchi's character is fully destroyed...no hopes left.

Even she looks disinterested in those bts segments...no fun like before. She is seeing her character getting insane and so does the show so just shooting because of contract...no interest left. Even she doesn't looks that fresh and young as she looked initially. 
@Vinnie
couldn't agree more 😭

@Vinnie
couldn't agree more 😭

They are trying hard to save it by bringing DV's family but it's so predictable and cliche that I doubt if it will do any good to this show. But one thing for sure...they have got all good actors. DV's mom, dad, bro are also seasoned ones...Saachi's family to pehle se hi seasoned actors ki dukaan hai.

They are trying hard to save it by bringing DV's family but it's so predictable and cliche that I doubt if it will do any good to this show. But one thing for sure...they have got all good actors. DV's mom, dad, bro are also seasoned ones...Saachi's family to pehle se hi seasoned actors ki dukaan hai.

but wat is the use...they fail in utilising the potential of such good actors...their casting is super strong but then the story... 😑

Even she looks disinterested in those bts segments...no fun like before. She is seeing her character getting insane and so does the show so just shooting because of contract...no interest left. Even she doesn't looks that fresh and young as she looked initially.

nancy vinee agree with u m realy angry on sanchi. Yar sory kyu nhi bola usne. Evry tym i tk her side bt nt 2day.