beintehaa nafrat.....really shlok....:)

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
shlok said i hate her and then beintehaa nafrat...oh really shlok
if he has so much hatred then who was seeing astha shivering covered her with sari...

who was just running without shoes to reach the temple so that astha doesnt die...

after astha finding about her dad arrest...who was running after her...

if u had beintehaa nafrat u wouldnt have damn cared wht happend to her...

shlok does realize he is not having any beintehaa nafrat...his chutki and showing niranjan on one side and anjali on other side...had some meaning it seems...

how many of u agree vinayak did not look very shocked with wht shlok was revealing...is vinayak with shlok in his plans...i wonder...vinayak looks were just straight...he dint show shock like varad did...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
either he himself is confused or he wants to confuse everyone.😕
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He might care for her on a subconscious level but his anger clouds his ability to think properly. He won't ever admit he has feelings for her until he lets go of his big fat ego. It is safer to hate her.
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i  dont  think  shlok  loves  her   at  all  ,after  avdhoot  got  arrested  he  felt  guilty  bcoz  he  didnt  do  it  but  he  made  the  path  of  avdhoot's  arrest  ,he  likes  astha's  company  bcoz  no  one  is  like  that  in  his  house  ,everyone  is  depressive  &  funless &  he  has  some  sort  of  attraction  towards  her  but  its  no  where  near  love  &  yes  i  think  he  hates  her  bcoz  astha  had  the  guts  to  tell  the  truth  in front  of  everyone  &  that  she  rejected  him  ,so  thats  why  he  hates  her  also.

lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he is confusing his daddy...
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
may be vinayak was thinking about having some bhajiya or peenuts in the meantime 
aneena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

beintehaa nafrat is a big word....

i do not think he hates her as much as he claims to hate her..
It was his ego and protective nature talking there... He was too angry of aastha's confession in front of everyone and his helplessness
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aneena

<h1>beintehaa nafrat is a big word.<font color="#993399">...</font></h1>

i do not think he hates her as much as he claims to hate her..
It was his ego and protective nature talking there... He was too angry of aastha's confession in front of everyone and his helplessness

I agree
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shtl_l

if he has so much hatred then who was seeing astha shivering covered her with sari...

who was just running without shoes to reach the temple so that astha doesnt die...

shlok does realize he is not having any beintehaa nafrat...his chutki and showing niranjan on one side and anjali on other side...had some meaning it seems...

how many of u agree vinayak did not look very shocked with wht shlok was revealing...is vinayak with shlok in his plans...i wonder...vinayak looks were just straight...he dint show shock like varad did...

great post
niki795 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shtl_l

i  too  think   there  is  some  meaning  for  his  chutki
but  i  loved  it...   the  way  NA  reacted  for  that  is  superb

me  also  thought  the  same...  vinayak   didnt   react  that  much
and   he   didnt  even   talk   on  it