India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arakshi- love impossible!!! (Page 25)

roshanay Groupbie
roshanay
roshanay

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Hello guys... I know... long time no see... am writing another story somewhere else, so pls excuse me if am late or something... here is the next part... hope you like it...

Part 22

Sakshi looked towards him as he walked her back to Aiesha's house. They had talked about what they wanted to do with their lives and how they will spend it with each other forever. She had learnt that his lifespan was very long. And he was very old according to human standards but in his world he was the human equivalent of twenty five. She had asked him again and again about his age and he had said she would freak out and he would tell when the time comes.

Now she was walking with him. Her fingers entwined with his and they weren't talking much but for her the silence was comforting too. With him by her side she felt like she could stay like this forever and never get bored.

"Did you ever meet Riane after that fateful day in the garden?" she asked slowly, not wanting to hurt his feelings. He shuffled his feet for a while s he stopped and looked at the waves. Then he turned towards her and with a troubled look in his eyes he shook his head.

"Never... I wanted to really but we never met... in my world the queen's word is definite...and its law... Riane didn't fulfill her task and so she was banished because the queen had already spoken those words... I dunno what happened to her afterwards... I could see only that much in the seer's bowl, before she collapsed and her vision broke... I never met her again... I think the magic of the queen's words came into effect and she was thrown out into this world as a normal person, yet very different from a normal person... for me that was where Riane's story ended... but my life continued..." he said and sighed wearily.

They walked silently after that.

Sameer and Aiesha watched the couple walk back from the beach. Sameer had come back from his work early and they had wanted to spend some alone time. With Sakshi out of picture, it was a good time.

"She is happy isn't she?" Sameer asked her.

"The happiest I have seen her in more than a year... I wonder how chachu will react to this." Aiesha said and sipped her coffee slowly.

"I think we shouldn't tell them about Arjun's... err... nature? Whatever the word is... they will never accept him... and as much as I hate him, he is the only one who can make Sakshi happy... so I think we should keep that tiny detail to ourselves... I hate him but for me her happiness is worth more than my hatred..." Sameer said. Aiesha smiled slightly and patted his knees lovingly. He looked at her and returned her smile, taking her hand in his own and kissing her knuckles.

"You are right... waise bhi bina arjun ki asliyat bataye hi bahut problems hone wali hain..." she replied with a faraway look in her eyes. He hugged her to him.

"We will be there for them Aiesha..." he reassured her. She smiled once more.

Arjun and Sameer were sitting in front of the TV, watching the news. Sakshi was helping Aiesha in the kitchen.

"When are you meeting Sakshi's family?" Sameer asked Arjun.

"Whenever she is ready..." Arjun replied.

"What will you tell them about what work you do, where you stay, your family?" Sameer enquired.

"I actually dunno... I should talk to Sakshi about this..." Arjun replied. Sameer looked at him unbelievably and scoffed.

"You haven't thought about this? Well... you should have thought about this before revealing yourself to us!" Sameer exclaimed a little angrily.

"I didn't plan on revealing myself... I just did because I didn't want Sakshi's sanity to be questioned by the people she cared for... I am not heartless and I love her... if I wouldn't have come then her heart, her love and her trust would have been broken irreparably... and how could I have forgiven myself after that?" Arjun replied slowly. Sameer agreed silently. He respected Arjun even though he hated him, because of his love for Sakshi.

"You can work for me..." Sameer said vaguely.

"How?" Arjun asked.

"Help me solve my cases..." Sameer said "unofficially of course but if you work properly I may put a good word for you with the higher authorities... you will just have to use your brains and sometimes brawn..."

"I don't mind..." Arjun replied. They fell in a comfortable silence. Arjun thinking about Sakshi's family and how to meet them.

ARJUN'S STORY

Azafiael went to his chambers and instructed the sentry to not let anyone come inside. He then magicked himself clean and laid down on the bed. The parchments were right beside him. He took a deep breath readying himself for emotional turmoil and picked up the first parchment, opening it slowly. The parchment smelt of her. He breathe her in and smiled slightly.

Azafiael...

If you are reading this then unfortunately I am either dead or faraway, banished from your life and this world forever. But before I leave I had to tell you some things and clear out the air between us and so here are a set of letters which describe everything which went wrong and which I wish I could have changed...

please comment and tell how it was.. thanks guyzzz... babyeee.. tc

Edited by roshanay - 19 May 2014 at 9:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthi9999aryanSukhi35shailyshukla9angelicdeeptisisodia_shefaliRehana25Asyaloveranu91asyaforlifeIArmageddonIsweetpari4u97Arakshiya_58anonymous.me

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
superbly written dear...
so raniae story was end...
sam ask arjun to work for him...
loved it the update...
do update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshanay

anonymous.me IF-Sizzlerz
anonymous.me
anonymous.me

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
nice... well written...

roshanay

roshanay Groupbie
roshanay
roshanay

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks guyz...
Arakshiya_58 IF-Dazzler
Arakshiya_58
Arakshiya_58

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
awsome update...
love it...
sam is ready for arakshi...
con.soon ...

roshanay

sisodia_shefali Goldie
sisodia_shefali
sisodia_shefali

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
so raina's story ended and arjun's part how he came to this world starts
arjun going to work for sam Wink abb usse chotu ke kya zarrorat LOL
want arjun sakshi's marriage and more romance
thanks for pm

roshanay

roshanay Groupbie
roshanay
roshanay

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
http://www.quotev.com/story/4834774/Assassins/

hey guyz... btw... those who are interestrd... am writing a new story which is an original and not based on any series... above is the link... hope u ll read... tc... bye..

IArmageddonI

Rehana25 IF-Dazzler
Rehana25
Rehana25

Posted: 19 May 2014 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Very nice
Good going story
So sameer offer Arjun work for him
Join ETF hhhmmm
Do continue soon