The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshanay

roshanay Groupbie
roshanay
roshanay

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Hello guys... 

Part 12.. 

"And who... or should I say WHAT are you?" Sameer said sarcastically. Apparently he had come out of his shocked silence. He had already matched Arjun's husky and deep voice to that of the unknown caller from the afternoon. The guy who had called him through Sakshi's cell. Sakshi winced at the way he was speaking but remained silent and started looking at Arjun because she wanted to know the answer to this question herself. 

Arjun heard his question and looked at Sakshi. She was looking at him expectantly. Arjun took a deep breathe.

"You won't be able to believe!" he said to Sakshi. 

"I have seen this already... I don't think anything will faze me now!" Sakshi said gesturing wildly with her hands.

Arjun sighed and held Sakshi tightly in his arms. He stared into her eyes and started telling her his story.

"Am not human... I think you know this already!" he smiled. "Kehte hain insaan mitti ka bana hota hai... mitti Se aata hai aur mitti mein mil jata hai... but us? We are different... jaise insaan mitti Se bana hua hai waise hi hum aag Se bane hain... people of different casts and communities call us differently... genie, jinn etc etc... am made of fire... I can take any shape and form I want... I can be a part of air and not be seen or I can be just like human but still so different... just like you we have families, we live and we die.. we are not inmortal... that's what I am!" Arjun stopped talking. 

"Kya mazaak hai!?" Sameer thundered.

"Sakshi please tell me you don't believe this!" Aiesha said.

"Yehi sach hai!" Arjun whispered to Sakshi. 

Sameer and Aiesha started shouting at Sakshi about not believing Arjun and moving away from him. Sakshi remained quite and went on staring at Arjun's eyes. 

"I trust you..." Sakshi whispered. Arjun smiled slowly and hugged her tightly. She was surprised at first but then placed her hands on his back and lost herself in his touch. 

She believed him because she had already gone through the things which was labeled as unnatural. She had seen them with her own eyes. He had revealed himself for her sake without worrying about anyone except her. It was her chance to show him that what he is doesn't matter to her because she loved him. 

"Are you mad Sakshi! " Aiesha shouted.

"Get away from him Damn it!" Sameer said.

"QUITE!" Arjun thundered. Aiesha and Sameer became silent in an instant."Sakshi ne decide kar Liya hai! And nobody will force her now!" 

"Sakshi ye paagalpan hai!" Aiesha pleaded. 

"I love him Aiesha and I can't stay away from him now!" Sakshi replied without taking her eyes away from Arjun.

It was two days since Arjun's appearance. He disappeared every night after Sakshi slept and appeared in the morning. He stayed with Sakshi whole day talking with her.

Sakshi was sitting silently with Arjun on th sofa. Arjun and Sameer were busy staring each other. Aiesha was in the kitchen. Both Sameer and Aiesha were against Sakshi and Arjun. Sakshi had tried negotiating but all in vain. Even though Aiesha was melting a little, Sameer looked like he wanted to kill Arjun and burn him. 

"Sameer stop staring!" Sakshi finally said.

"Yahi Baat apne Arjun se kaho!" Sameer retorted. 

"Sakshi Se Aise Baat mat karo!" Arjun said calmly.

"Tum hote Kon ho mujhse ye kehna wale? " Sameer said.

Sakshi suddenly felt like she was intruding. She got up, looked at Arjun and went to her room. Arjun followed with a furrowed brow.

Sameer shook his head irritatedly and began thinking for ways to kick Arjun out of their lives. He was sure as hell not going to let Arjun stay in Sakshi's life. His very presence felt like a curse to Sameer and he couldn't let it linger around Sakshi. For him Sakshi was a sister and as a brother it was his duty to protect Sakshi from something so unnatural. Sakshi was innocent but he wasn't and he saw Arjun as nothing but a bane.

Sakshi went to the balcony of her room and stood there leaning on the railing. She felt arms encircle her and leaned back. She knew he would follow her. He could read her easily and he knew she wanted to talk. She leaned on his chest and sighed happily. This was where she wanted to be for her whole life.

"I don't think. We should stay here Arjun! " she whispered to him.

"I agree!" Arjun muttered." I don't like your jeeju! " 

"He don't like you too!" she chuckled and he smirked. 

"To ab kya karen?" Arjun asked.

"Mere ghar nai ja sakte!" Sakshi said. 

"Mere ghar chalen?" Arjun asked. Sakshi stiffened and turned in his arms. Due to the tensions of past two days she forgot to ask him about his past. He knew everything about her and she didn't know anything. That had to change now.

"Tumne mujhe nai bataya ki tum Kon ho! Kahan Se aaye ho! Mujhe Kaise jante ho!" she whispered and he smiled. He bent down a little and kissed her forehead.

"Jo bhi janna chahti ho I'll tell you!" 

Ok guys... I hope you liked it.. pls comment.. and do tell me if you want me to continue k! Tc bye... 

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiAym7angelicdeeptiGurpreetasi7jayprabushailyshukla9sakshiarjunsisodia_shefaliDevanganaAsyaloverRehana25anu91asyaforlifeSakuumiss_preciousArakshiya_58IArmageddonIsweetpari4u97EshaalYousufzaiHumzyNethravathiKaran.Preeta

Karan.Preeta IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.Preeta
Karan.Preeta

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Again res wil read 2maro both parts ok

roshanay

anu91 IF-Dazzler
anu91
anu91

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
ahhh!!!!arjun is not a human...
story is moving awesomely...
wt will they do now...
waiting for next...

Gurpreetasi7 Senior Member
Gurpreetasi7
Gurpreetasi7

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Omg ... Unbelievable
But there bond is soo pure and lovely and amazing and cute

roshanay

Rehana25 IF-Dazzler
Rehana25
Rehana25

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
In our religion we believe on Jin
Our holy book tell us about them very clearly
But you turn Arjun in this state which is amaze me
I really feel strange to read this
But I believe that Jin and human have relation
They become husband and wife ( I think)
Very nice story and stuck me
I am eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks

roshanay

sisodia_shefali Goldie
sisodia_shefali
sisodia_shefali

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
arjun jinne man not very happening i mean i cant imagine arjun handsome hunk as jinni because as soo as u listen to word jinni u tend to visualize jinni of the tale which had jasmine and alladin LOL
i would personally liked if he was an vampire Wink bella's hero Evil Smile
but the story is going good so continue pls
thanks for pm  

roshanay

roshanay Groupbie
roshanay
roshanay

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sisodia_shefali

arjun jinne man not very happening i mean i cant imagine arjun handsome hunk as jinni because as soo as u listen to word jinni u tend to visualize jinni of the tale which had jasmine and alladin LOL
i would personally liked if he was an vampire Wink bella's hero Evil Smile
but the story is going good so continue pls
thanks for pm  

Don't worry... he is modern... so imagine him as a guy wd super powrr...

Go to top