I am not interested in getting married:Salman Khan

Posted: 10 years ago

I am not interested in getting married: Salman Khan

Monday, Jan 6, 2014, 21:56 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: PTI
Salman Khan

Superstar Salman Khan says he is not interested in getting married and is happy being single.

"I am not interested in getting married or having a girlfriend. I am loving my single status. In 30 years I must have been single...I am loving it. I am absolutely having a blast...you have no idea how I am feeling," Salman said in an interview here.

In the past, Salman was uncomfortable and always dodged queries on his marriage but now he seems to have a way around questions on his single status.

"Now that I am single.. I can do whatever I can. There is no need to give explanation, or lie to anyone. Whoever wants to come (in my life) can come.. but don't expect anything," Salman said.

Ask him if he is commitment phobic, the 48-year-old says, "When I commit...then I commit. Right now, I am non-committal about anything."

But he does respect women.

"I respect women and I will always continue to do it. I have never spoken ill about anyone," Salman said.

Salman has had relationships with various actresses including Somy Ali, Sangeeta Bijlani, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif. His love-life and link-ups still continues to be the stuff of gossip mills.

In other word: I believe in use and throw.
I think he gave the best and the most honest   answers regarding his marriage this time 
Good..50 years age me interest honi bhi nhi chahiye..puja paath me man lagayiye..👍🏼
Originally posted by Debarati7

Good..50 years age me interest honi bhi nhi chahiye..puja paath me man lagayiye..👍🏼
Alok Nath ke saran mein jana chahiye.
That's sad! I was hoping he would settle down soon. Didn't he have enough of one night stands in the past 30 years whats so exciting about that?
Originally posted by slumgod..

Alok Nath ke saran mein jana chahiye.
Yes..unless he follows the principles of Asaram Bapu..the Brand Ambassador of Tharki Budhdhas😆
Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago
So , he is going to be a virgin for the rest of his life...

I respect women and I will always continue to do it.

& he likes to give aashirvaad to them. Chanta hi Salluram Bapu ji ke aashirvaad hai, re.

Awww 🥺... well I hope someone can change his mind but you can't force things 😊