Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

La da di da di, daddy likes to party!! 6th january (Page 2)

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

@Myra beautiful analysis. i liked the topic nameLOL, hot daddy in trouble is nirvana moments for meDancing but somehow i think this time aastha is going to payUnhappy. Pappa bear was very proud like u mentioned, when baby bear roared, he nearly started doing break dance but then thought better.

p.s. yeah his hands are really big, i find it really cute when he holds aastha's handsLOL  

u guys really felt tht NA was proud of Shlokie today??Confused..i felt he was kinda disappointed..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samyuktha0411Neelum.drashti

bingyy IF-Dazzler
bingyy
bingyy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prads

@Myra beautiful analysis. i liked the topic nameLOL, hot daddy in trouble is nirvana moments for meDancing but somehow i think this time aastha is going to payUnhappy. Pappa bear was very proud like u mentioned, when baby bear roared, he nearly started doing break dance but then thought better.

p.s. yeah his hands are really big, i find it really cute when he holds aastha's handsLOL  

u guys really felt tht NA was proud of Shlokie today??Confused..i felt he was kinda disappointed..Ermm

sorry  prads  for  interfering  but  i  felt  that  NA   was  actually  proud  that  his  son  turned  out  to  be  like  him 

tinklefanNeelum.drashti

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Myra,  like your comments.

daddy likes to party when he is the chief guest and the center of attention.  And then his "choice" Astha ruined the party for him.   Shlokie was as usual acting like a spoilt kid who started throwing tantrums because things did not go his way.  Did Astha really choose her parents over Shlok?  Somehow it did not seem so, the way she seemed to expect Shlok to stop her. 

Got to go now.  So will write more in a little while. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ladygirltinklefanbingyydsr11misti73Myra.nellyfm05Neelum.drashti

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Myra..superb analysis...aptly described everything. Thanks Prads.
Astha's sari was really pretty today..Shrenu was looking absolutely stunning in tht..Day Dreaming Yes she was looking very beautiful.
well well..coming back to the episode..b day boy's b day party s spoiled..Poor thing..OuchLOLLOL

Since little tornado called Astha has entered their house, not a single function goes w/o any drama..now also indirectly all blame came on herOuch..jst like all the earlier times..poor Astha..evn though she dsnt want to insult NA bt she ends up doing exactly d same..destiny ..wat else it canbe? bt isnt Shlok responsible for wat happened today..he had been careless abt the dangerous game which he himself started..now he cant escape the responsibility of ruining this game..Both shlok and his father are at fault, they brought storm in her simple life now shes bringing a tornado..they underestimated her now they r deserving this..hopefully they keep ashta as strong as she is now..her only weakness is shlokie..if she can master it it will great..

Astha came jst to cut d cake n started with her lectures..she placed NA next to God..(hmm NA mst hv been very satisfied listening to ths..after all v all know how hard he works to maintain his this image..poor thing has to clench his fists so many times..WinkLOL) she cuts d cake n then asks permission to go back to her place..(Shlok too calls her parent's home as her home always..today Astha too mentioned the same..) NA as expected objected to it...Astha going on abt how she was happy in this house n blah blah blah..Astha..baby do u really mean tht..did u really njoy eating frm ur husband's plate (ewww..disgusting to even thinkDead)??..did u also njoy Pati poojan n charnamrit etc etc..also did u njoy.Nirjala vrat?? not visiting ur parents more often etc etc...i mean really?? Ermm ConfusedConfused or  ur father's arrest has really shocked u so much tht u hv lost some sense..LOL  Yeah prads, thats y i said "in her style' some times she can be an ostrich just like her parents used to be..

on more serious note..Shrenu did brilliant job in portraying all the emotions..Astha really caught Shlok off guard..he was bit surprised to see her back in d first place..n in entire sequence his expressions were really worth watching..d anger, frustration, helplessness, evilness, hurt ego was so beautifully portrayed by Avinash..hats off...he made me hate him today..anyways..Astha accused Shlok of being dishonest again..n told everything..Shlok had to blast n admit tht he hates her..evn though he has some sort of feelings towards her, his ego will not let him accept tht in frnt of her..forget abt admitting in frnt of family tht he dsnt hate her anymore..tht will be big blow for The Shlok Agnihotri..so he had to admit..n d moment she mentioned abt the secret abt their marriage, he burst..wat followed later on was pure rage bt he did wat he was not supposed to do..u dnt tlk to a lady like tht Shlokie boy..no matter how much u hate her..u were really looking like a mawali today..I was more annoyed abt the snapping fingers..he wished to reminde her of her status..he was acting like the owner and she his slave for him to snap his finger and she to start dancing.. i liked her ignorim him.. agree shrenu and avi did an amazing job..both are very talented.

NA's expressions were tht of shock n disappointment..Shlok has again made him disappointed and caused awkwardness by his actions...he was looking down..wat actually caught my attention were Anjali's expressions..she was shocked to see Shlok like this..mst be wondering wat she has brgt into this world..initial disbelief turned into bit of sympathy towards Astha when the later opened her pain in frnt of all..she mst be reminded of smthing frm her past..Also wen Shlok was snapping his fingers..NA was not able to bear that..i mean wat was tht...i felt as if he was trying hard to bear Shlok's tht action..dnt know Ermm Dnt know the right reason behind his surprise but i suppose is that he tries to process everyth to know exactly what he can use in his benefit.

Vinayak chachu was shocked too..bt Varad was desperately trying to keep Astha in house..he wanted Shlok to admit tht he loves Astha n thts y he married her..i guess he dsnt want to lose hope tht he had tht Astha will bring the change in this house..or he dsnt want to lose one more sane person..or ther s smthing more..(hmmm) bt poor Varad..Astha brgt his hopes dwn by calling him big bro..( thnk God..i was relieved..ther s no competition frm d same houseWinkWink)LOLLOL LOLMe too

all n all a good episode..wanted to punch Jaya, Sojal n Abhay so hard on their faces..AngryAngryAngry..dnt want to waste my energy in tlkin abt them..bt Abhay has rubbed NA in a wrong way today by defending Astha in frnt of all..NA n Shlok r shrewd enough to understand tht u were mocking them actually..I could stand sojal and abhay but jaya is simply not fiting the picture

Start counting ur numbers..

Small request to CVs..pls reveal Astha's innocence in frnt of Shlok now..he needs to know all his revenge was based on hollow foundation..i feel tht now s d rgt time to reveal tht..

Also pls dnt show unnecessary comic scenes to dilute the seriousness of this track..v want substance now also which u hv always given us..Agree to all here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savithpgmgiPrads

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Myra..superb analysis...aptly described everything. Thanks Prads.
Astha's sari was really pretty today..Shrenu was looking absolutely stunning in tht..Day Dreaming Yes she was looking very beautiful.
well well..coming back to the episode..b day boy's b day party s spoiled..Poor thing..OuchLOLLOL

Since little tornado called Astha has entered their house, not a single function goes w/o any drama..now also indirectly all blame came on herOuch..jst like all the earlier times..poor Astha..evn though she dsnt want to insult NA bt she ends up doing exactly d same..destiny ..wat else it canbe? bt isnt Shlok responsible for wat happened today..he had been careless abt the dangerous game which he himself started..now he cant escape the responsibility of ruining this game..Both shlok and his father are at fault, they brought storm in her simple life now shes bringing a tornado..they underestimated her now they r deserving this..hopefully they keep ashta as strong as she is now..her only weakness is shlokie..if she can master it it will great..

Astha came jst to cut d cake n started with her lectures..she placed NA next to God..(hmm NA mst hv been very satisfied listening to ths..after all v all know how hard he works to maintain his this image..poor thing has to clench his fists so many times..WinkLOL) she cuts d cake n then asks permission to go back to her place..(Shlok too calls her parent's home as her home always..today Astha too mentioned the same..) NA as expected objected to it...Astha going on abt how she was happy in this house n blah blah blah..Astha..baby do u really mean tht..did u really njoy eating frm ur husband's plate (ewww..disgusting to even thinkDead)??..did u also njoy Pati poojan n charnamrit etc etc..also did u njoy.Nirjala vrat?? not visiting ur parents more often etc etc...i mean really?? Ermm ConfusedConfused or  ur father's arrest has really shocked u so much tht u hv lost some sense..LOL  Yeah prads, thats y i said "in her style' some times she can be an ostrich just like her parents used to be..

on more serious note..Shrenu did brilliant job in portraying all the emotions..Astha really caught Shlok off guard..he was bit surprised to see her back in d first place..n in entire sequence his expressions were really worth watching..d anger, frustration, helplessness, evilness, hurt ego was so beautifully portrayed by Avinash..hats off...he made me hate him today..anyways..Astha accused Shlok of being dishonest again..n told everything..Shlok had to blast n admit tht he hates her..evn though he has some sort of feelings towards her, his ego will not let him accept tht in frnt of her..forget abt admitting in frnt of family tht he dsnt hate her anymore..tht will be big blow for The Shlok Agnihotri..so he had to admit..n d moment she mentioned abt the secret abt their marriage, he burst..wat followed later on was pure rage bt he did wat he was not supposed to do..u dnt tlk to a lady like tht Shlokie boy..no matter how much u hate her..u were really looking like a mawali today..I was more annoyed abt the snapping fingers..he wished to reminde her of her status..he was acting like the owner and she his slave for him to snap his finger and she to start dancing.. i liked her ignorim him.. agree shrenu and avi did an amazing job..both are very talented.

exactly..i hated tht part a lot..CVs better show Astha with some spine..dnt want her to behave childish n throw tantrums..she shd be focued to teach Shlok a nice lesson so tht he wont dare to behave like this with her in future..his behavior with her today ( snapping fingers n all) was not acceptable..bit disappointed aftr wtching this latest on-location video..Ouch bt will wait n watch..actual episode may turn out to be different..

NA's expressions were tht of shock n disappointment..Shlok has again made him disappointed and caused awkwardness by his actions...he was looking down..wat actually caught my attention were Anjali's expressions..she was shocked to see Shlok like this..mst be wondering wat she has brgt into this world..initial disbelief turned into bit of sympathy towards Astha when the later opened her pain in frnt of all..she mst be reminded of smthing frm her past..Also wen Shlok was snapping his fingers..NA was not able to bear that..i mean wat was tht...i felt as if he was trying hard to bear Shlok's tht action..dnt know Ermm Dnt know the right reason behind his surprise but i suppose is that he tries to process everyth to know exactly what he can use in his benefit.

this sounds logical..after all NA is master manipulator..turning every damn situation to his benefit..

Vinayak chachu was shocked too..bt Varad was desperately trying to keep Astha in house..he wanted Shlok to admit tht he loves Astha n thts y he married her..i guess he dsnt want to lose hope tht he had tht Astha will bring the change in this house..or he dsnt want to lose one more sane person..or ther s smthing more..(hmmm) bt poor Varad..Astha brgt his hopes dwn by calling him big bro..( thnk God..i was relieved..ther s no competition frm d same houseWinkWink)LOLLOL LOLMe too

all n all a good episode..wanted to punch Jaya, Sojal n Abhay so hard on their faces..AngryAngryAngry..dnt want to waste my energy in tlkin abt them..bt Abhay has rubbed NA in a wrong way today by defending Astha in frnt of all..NA n Shlok r shrewd enough to understand tht u were mocking them actually..I could stand sojal and abhay but jaya is simply not fiting the picture

Start counting ur numbers..

Small request to CVs..pls reveal Astha's innocence in frnt of Shlok now..he needs to know all his revenge was based on hollow foundation..i feel tht now s d rgt time to reveal tht..

Also pls dnt show unnecessary comic scenes to dilute the seriousness of this track..v want substance now also which u hv always given us..Agree to all here

Edited by Prads - 06 January 2014 at 11:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Myra.nelly

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bingyy

sorry  prads  for  interfering  but  i  felt  that  NA   was  actually  proud  that  his  son  turned  out  to  be  like  him 

hey..no need for sorry at all...all d comments n healthy discussions r welcome..after all this forum is made for tht isnt it..

bingyyNeelum.drashti

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged

@Myra beautiful analysis. i liked the topic nameLOL,Thank you hot daddy in trouble is nirvana moments for meDancing but somehow i think this time aastha is going to payUnhappy.Ashta or anjali..both innocent, i wish some how he doesnt touch them Pappa bear was very proud like u mentioned, when baby bear roared, he nearly started doing break dance but then thought better.LOL yes he controlled himself in time

p.s. yeah his hands are really big, i find it really cute when he holds aastha's handsLOL  The difference between shlok and ashta altogether is cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelum.drashti

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Partially updated and rest to follow.

Go to top