Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Arre Sunny I am Buff - Filmi Buff. Naam toh suna hoga😉We met on the Andy AT. Aap mujhe bhool gayee, I'm heartbroken😭

nehi I remember you aapse toh boht pyar hai I could never forget you sunny & buff <3
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

So you are prepared for next year😆 At least you know that there is no sense or logic to the arguments on that forum😆

Yes, all set now😃
Sense of logic to arguments and a hyperactive IF forum don't go together at all. 
😆
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail

Bada pyaara naam hai and so can't be disclosed😳

then atleast disclose your gender ;)
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: spirit

You aren't "The" Sunny Leone are you? ;)😃😲

I'm the no name spirit😆

haha everyone wishes I was but that's not the case ;) Arey koi toh naam hoga ;)
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
spirit, the bad ones are the best in that serial. I prefer Rumple, Hook, Regina and Pan to the likes of Emma(she is so irritating),Snow ( equally irritating) and Charming (no idea who cast him - maybe for looks but personality-wise he is a big flop)
Emma 'Hook'ing up was the last thing I expected to see. I thought Hook had better taste😆 And she is such a cold fish.. 

The twist of the season was  Pan's identity. All that wandering around the island was dragging. Ariel, Wendy and all were just not required 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

then atleast disclose your gender ;)

You should ask the TM.. That stalker😆
spirit thumbnail
BullsEye, I agree. Started the season two minds about Regina and Rumple, and by mid season, it's all turned around. Every time Snow comes on screen and preaches about the virtues of being good and "we this nd e that" you can't but yawn. Charming is equally boring, no surprises, may be snow would hv been better off with his twin instead. 

You forgot to add Neil to the list of the useless. 

I do think the deal with Emma being what and how she is sort of makes sense given everything she has been through and so shez turned out a cynic of sorts and a total contrast to her mother who believes in fairy tales and happy endings even though she has perpetually been on the run. 

I don't know if I'm allowed to say, but Henry's been getting on my nerves too. Why can't he just be a kid for once.

All this makes me wonder, how and why I'm still addicted., may be I want to see a happy ending for Regina and Hook. Waiting to see, if there is redemption for them.

spirit thumbnail

You should ask the TM.. That stalker😆

Sorry to butt in but I find this pretty awesome "no names"😆

Sprit and BullsEye dodging Sunny Leone's #politeEnquires(blame that one the ashes)😆about names with a filmibuff around.

Names are overrated😆 
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
What's this show called that you guys are soo into? :)
spirit thumbnail
Sunny, it's Once upon a time. Totally a useless addiction!
Call me ST :)