Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

LOL..Am sure there are exceptions..My conclusion was based on the few Indian soaps i have seen😆

Did I miss something! I didn't write anything funny! Why the LOL, then?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

A refreshing change from all the saas-bahu serials where even the married males dont do it for years ??

🤣

Haha so true man😆 Restraint is a virtue👏😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: archana.mh17

Did I miss something! I didn't write anything funny! Why the LOL, then?

No no that was not exactly for what you said😆 Don worry..Was not mocking your post or something..Thats just how i write😆 I cant do without lol and this emoticon😆 It was about how Indian Telly is finally headed towards a realistic portrayal..Took them a really long time though..I found that funny..Nothing about your post😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

This is quickly becoming the story of our lives 😆

Haha..The least Indian Telly can offer is eye candy in the midst of all the balderdash they show😆
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MeenuArshiCrazy

hey darling.. u r priya na..🤗
wel shaadi ka intezaar hai😉

yup i am priya😃
yeah ab to shaadi aur bidaai ka intezaar hai...we will watch a lot of hatred com romance between PaRud.😳
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Haha so true man😆 Restraint is a virtue👏😆

damn true🤣
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No no that was not exactly for what you said😆 Don worry..Was not mocking your post or something..Thats just how i write😆 I cant do without lol and this emoticon😆 It was about how Indian Telly is finally headed towards a realistic portrayal..Took them a really long time though..I found that funny..Nothing about your post😆

Oh ok! There are just way too many people on I-F that mock just about anything, so, I reacted the way I did! It did take them a really long time, but I think it'll take longer for the regular TRP audience, even a section of the non-TRP audience to accept the reality of affairs, to put it gently!
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -BROKEN_ANGEL-

yup i am priya😃
yeah ab to shaadi aur bidaai ka intezaar hai...we will watch a lot of hatred com romance between PaRud.😳

yeah.. but man he is arresting her😔
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: archana.mh17

Oh ok! There are just way too many people on I-F that mock just about anything, so, I reacted the way I did! It did take them a really long time, but I think it'll take longer for the regular TRP audience, even a section of the non-TRP audience to accept the reality of affairs, to put it gently!

Ha don worry..I totally respect your opinion..I wasn't mocking your post at all😊

True..The internet audience might not mind all the progressiveness but the regular TRP audience is not ready for it yet..main reason why saas bahu shows still rule the roost 😆
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Enjoyed the episode today..felt good to see something different than the usual norm on TV ..well done to the PH for showing something different and not shying away..I quite like Laila, she's going to be one interesting character

Oh man Ashish is too HOT...looked so dashing in the black dressing, the guy is definitely 'Mr Fahrenheit'

Though would love to see Paro and Rudra like this too, I guess long way to go for that 😆