Ek Nayi Pehchaan

Yeh toh bohut fast forward ki ladki hai - Karan *6/1/13 WU*

Homeslice thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sakshi is thinking, when Sharda walks up and asks what are you thinking about. Sakshi retorts saying that marriage is done, but everyone has a lot of expectations on me, how will I fulfill them all? Sharda says do you know why I called you here? Sakshi says no. Sharda says one rasam is left out, put your hands here and stamp them on the wall. Sharda asks Sakshi to stamp them over hers. Sharda says now how are both of us different? Sharda shares her experiences of becoming bahu in this house. Sharda says this relationship is like a fresh start on a blank page. Sakshi says you are right maa, I want to start clean and not have my past. 
Latika & Prateek are in Karan's room. Prateek has decorated very well, but Latika  finds fault with it and says its classless. Prateek feels bad. Latika says Riya is waiting for you, lets leave. 

Karan goes to meet his friends who are drinking, they tease about his wedding. Karan goes to his room and finds it all decorated. He sees Sakshi's clothes on the chair and thinks she is very fast forward type ki ladki. He looks for the glass of milk, but finds diet coke cans. Sakshi comes out of the bathroom. Sakshi says sorry I didnt wait for you like a normal bride, someone told me I should be who I am.  Sakshi says I have to share something with you, Karan says yes, even I need to. Sakshi shares her past with Karan and Karan overacts and goes out of the room and his happy that his problem will be done. And that he will tell his mom, and his mom will end the marriage. He walks towards his mom's room.

Karan tries to tell his mom, but Sharda is undisturbed and says I knew. Karan is shocked. Sharda tells his that Sakshi is a pure hearted girl, she will never leave your side. Karan is annoyed that his plan was a flop. He decides to act infront of Sakshi. Karan does a lot of overacting infront of Sakshi. Karan sleeps on the couch, Skashi convinces him to sleep on the bed but he refuses. Karan-Sakshi are both not bale to sleep.  Out of habit, Karan goes to the bed and they both unknowingly fight over the blanket., they both land on the floor and eye -lock.  Karan does everything to make Sakshi feel bad.  

Sakshi gets Karan tea in the morning, btu he refuses to drink it, Sakshi leaves and he starts drinking his tea, Sakshi walks in and sees him drink his tea.  Karan makes Sakshi feel guilty. Sakshi walks out of the room and her friends tease her. Karan's friends call him up and ask him about his Suhaag Raat.  Karan says I'm taking my wife on a guilty trip instead of a honeymoon. Karan says few more days and Sakshi will leave.

Precap : Dadi asks Sakshi mom to stay and taste her Bahu's cooking. Sakshi doenst know how to cook. 

Nisha
Edited by DancingDiva. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the detailed WU, Nisha! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Thanks for the WU nisha!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Nisha for Nice update :)
I missed todays episode will catch it later :D
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much Nisha !!!
Really appreciated !!! ๐Ÿ‘
Couldnt watch the episode.. 
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update๐Ÿ˜Š
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update๐Ÿ˜Š
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU :) Interested to see how the story will develop from here. Edited by .Kriti. - 10 years ago
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the WU! (: Karan is soo cute! ๐Ÿ˜†
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update