Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

6 Jan - JA JO - A small glimpe into the events of THAT fateful night (Page 3)

preet_pal320 Senior Member
preet_pal320
preet_pal320

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I've been away for a week and still need to catch up but I'm glad that my JA marathon will end on a positive note! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fr0zenlashy

baubles IF-Dazzler
baubles
baubles

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
*Rubs eyes*...woww!! Am I really seeing what I'm seeing?? Your analysis!!*rubs eyes again* 
My eyes aren't deceiving me!! So glad to see you back with your analysis di!!DancingDancingDancing
It was a far better epi than the entire of last week..Tongue

The tel maalish scene was a treat..he knows how to get his way and he does it well, she really didn't have much to retort back at him. The way she asked how many more lies he was gonna blurt and covered it up was funny! Like you said, glad he brought up that night again, he clearly hasn't come out of that night's events and it's gonna be okay only once the truth about the letter is out..hopefully it will soon!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Jo's concern for him throughout the epi was endearing..that was the only thing on her mind..Loved the back hug from her in the last scene, these two are superb!Blushing
These two scenes did it for me today!Day Dreaming

Ben-Jalal scene was stupid and so was the Jalal-Mahah-Adham one...Jalal seemed dumb in both, all friendly and brotherly with Adham was so D'oh
Abul Mali..hope he enters Agra bringing with him some action scenes for Jalal..Tongue
Staying positive for now...and wish to see more of your analysis from now!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003111192Fr0zenlashy

ngayou IF-Rockerz
ngayou
ngayou

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Good to see u back with an epi take, Lashy Smile . I agree that the track is at last going forward. Guess Ben track will end when Rajat can be up & about his feet. After all if Jodhu s gonna take Ben s bite on Jallu s behalf, wouldn't we all want a Jallu lifting a prone Jodhu scene Wink .

That Ben/Jalal scene, though it wasnt nice to see Jallu praising Ben s "beauty" Shocked, but as u said it seemed a fake one. I felt that Jalal wasnt taken in by Ben s tears drama, atleast I hope so. He did send her off immediately after hearing her explanation of the paigam without any repeat of the previous nearseduction sceneDead. And the look he gave her after she left seemed to imply he wasn't at all taken in.

It was nice indeed to see some JoJa scenes after a long time, & glimpses of our naughty Jallu Wink . Jo poor thing still hasnt fathomed that Jallu is on 'mission jalaofying Jo with Ben 'still. But Jo understood that Mirza s interested in Shivani, how about that LOL . And yeah Jallu hasnt still forgotten his rejection at all, poor him Ouch . Hope our Jo thinks on it soon. And Jallu brushed off her fears about danger to his life almost casually or was it. And that back hug scene of JaJo, wowww Day Dreaming

The Abul Mali chap was quite pheeka & some of whom were imagining a Jo/ Abul romance r gonna be mighty disappointed I ll say Wink . But Jo looked absolutely gorgeous with those big jhumkas & was it a new necklace too?

Anyway now Mirza has uttered the lines of Ben s letter to Jo too, let s see who ends up cracking the code though it doesn't exactly tell much. And for now Mirza seems to be on Jalal s side according to the Mali guy, but this Shivani love track might finally take him to the enemy camp.

MA & Cheapam Angry . And the precap, looks like Jallu dakkafied Ben imagining Jo probably, awww poor Jo, but Benu sure deserves a very very big dakka, right out of the show Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003Sandhya.AFr0zenMaddyO

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
di,very awesome write up..missed your take very much,a very hearty welcome..:-):-)

p.s-sorry di,can't write much,as i'm not feeling well,:-(
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheIronLady

Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by TheIronLady

Shocked

What? Why? Whom? Which?LOL
Im just shocked to see your update regarding the epi...LOL Me = Happy.Big smile

Btw, Its Shivani not Sukanya..Tongue
Have you seen one before of mine?  I dont' recall seeing you here then so asked Embarrassed
wil make the correction promptlyBig smile
MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Good to see you back!

I am starting to think that the person who hatches the plot with Abul Mali could be MahamA also.
Mirza overheard them and told that to Jalal, who asked him about the other person.  Mirza said not seen him/(her)
Remember it is MahamA who takes Benzir to Jalal
Now that Adham is out of prison and in good books of people (as Jalal points out) looks like MahamA's plan is to get rid of Jalal via Benzir and then deal with Abul Mali

The line MahamA says Jodha ke sine pa saap das jayenge kind - maybe MahamA is hoping Benzir succeeds

Even in Ruk pregnancy track they showed quite late that it was MahamA, maybe we will get to see it is MahamA who is plotting with Abul Mali against Jalal

Yes Rajat really needs a haircut!

I think you mean Shivani not Sukanya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fr0zenlashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Yes! My shraddha di has finally decided to give her fingers some typing work! Dancing
Resss!  Will be back in an hour or so. Typed a long WU,so a bit tired.  Will be back!

Happy with today's episode! Diii,bhagwaan ne humaari sunli ! 
yup watched it live after ages...online...Big smile
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gem12

awesome lashy..just hope this ben tracks ends soon... just hope theyy dont drag it too much...
we've recd confirmation many places...they ALL can't be false..
so chin upBig smile

Go to top