Ek Boond Ishq

Tumhara Ek Boond Ishq- revelation

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Husband misses his wife when she is out.. everything in the room reminds him of his mischievous rule breaker Tara.

And mind you, the wife makes sure that she is being MISSED.. !
She plants little clues here and there for her husband to find his belongings...how sweet.. always wished to see such scenes..btw these two.

MJ is in an unusually good mood.. abit those restless feelings he had during Radha fiasco last year๐Ÿคข

FC's taunt on MJ on starting to become a joruka gulam... pehle dupatta aur ab purse.. way to go๐Ÿ˜‰

What is shocking is.. the revelation, when I say that I mean about MJ becoming open to his feelings.. being more expressive (to himself FIRST)

Second thing is that Radha is really DEAD and the gal is NOT Radha.  If she is not Radha./. she must be knowing her.. may be a friend or perhaps the only surviving witness of 27th Nov horror. Thus Raghu kaka is baby sitting her.
conti... And why is stupid kaka mum and is allowing MJ get on gallows for the crime he has not committed  and having known that why is he NOT participating in knowing the full story- the real culprit !
That means only Rp, Nimmo n MJ knows the culprit and MJ hid this fact from kaka...

Third Is Tara gonna call her husband abt FC's kidnap..? or will she directly go to RP and ruin all?๐Ÿ˜ก the gal better takes snap/ video of the scene for suture (may get some leads)

OMG wait.. MJ  touches  his wife's purse time and again.. and his finger prints might fall on the purse and dang he'll be accused of this crime too?not again MJ

Fourth.. If Tara put her mobile in the bag.. didn't she even feel there was a random stuff she never uses..a gun for god sake!๐Ÿ˜•

What I feel and wish not to see is.. Someone getting shot.. FC stays in RP's torture hell..
๐Ÿ˜ฒ MJ is helpless and couldn't do a thing to stop the mess.. and amid of all this MJ sees his wife being taken away dragging by MIL Aradhna a๐Ÿ˜ญnd he ends up in jail.

Whats
ur say>
PS: this threads content will always keep editing..๐Ÿ˜†
Regards
Sia

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I liked how he said her ek boond ishq has changed him. I liked hearing about ek boond ishq frm his mouth than when ts or Tara said. MJ is in Tara land and he by mistakenly admitted it to Tara also. Bit he had to divert the topic when Tara caught him. I think Tara must have called him and informed him or maybe frm someone he for it know that rp paid for a assassin and he got a clue somehow.cant wait for today.
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Every thing was perfect until mj started hellucinating abt his death .
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg don't tell me.. I don't want Tara to inform RP...
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post dear โญ๏ธ

Thanks to CV they showed purse reaching rally ๐Ÿ˜‰, otherwise if they wouldn't have shown FC taking purse to give it to Tara and suddenly in rally it would have became blooper๐Ÿ˜†

Bechara MJ usse kya pata shaadi ke baad sab ko change hona hota hai๐Ÿ˜‰ , So ab uske saare belongings bhi apni place change kar rahe hai๐Ÿ˜†

Tara apne pati ki zulfo ka katne ki dhamki de rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ
mein ne aaj notice kiya MJ ka aur mera hair style๐Ÿ˜‰ same hai even comb bhi same colour ka hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Haye ๐Ÿ˜ณ MJ ne galti se hi sahi qubul too kiya Tara ke samne๐Ÿ˜‰

For MJ
~Chupana bhi nahin aata,
Jatana bhi nahin aata,
Humen tumse mohabbat hai,
Batana bhi nahi aata.~

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mj missing tara  and getting poetic about it was so๐Ÿค—
fc taunting him and he doesn't protest... accha laga hoga sunke  ๐Ÿ˜‰  he is enjoying being a joru ka gulaam..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

kal kya hoga??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

and dats defo not radha, and why is raghu not helping him bothering me too!~
sonal_cb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post sia
superb dialogues n both missing each other shown beautifully

4th point ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Archi21

Nice post dear โญ๏ธ thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks to CV they showed purse reaching rally ๐Ÿ˜‰, otherwise if they wouldn't have shown FC taking purse to give it to Tara and suddenly in rally it would have became blooper๐Ÿ˜†
haha han.. smart.. may be last minute addition๐Ÿ˜‰ creativity I say.. EBI rocks.

Bechara MJ usse kya pata shaadi ke baad sab ko change hona hota hai๐Ÿ˜‰ , So ab uske saare belongings bhi apni place change kar rahe hai๐Ÿ˜† Kyun we got the example well in advance on that subject..don't u remember how his torso size reduced to Bunty's๐Ÿ˜† when his wify gave him her bro's vest๐Ÿ˜‰ trust me that was the first thing SHE CHANGED๐Ÿ˜† yeh changes toh atey rahengey๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tara apne pati ki zulfo ka katne ki dhamki de rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ hah seee.. we always used to complain on that... and secretly wished that Tara should do the honours๐Ÿ˜‰

OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ
mein ne aaj notice kiya MJ ka aur mera hair style๐Ÿ˜‰ same hai even comb bhi same colour ka hai ๐Ÿ˜† ab yeh saab EBI connection ka leela hain..fans hain koi avey toh nai..its all EBI everywhere๐Ÿ˜†

Haye ๐Ÿ˜ณ MJ ne galti se hi sahi qubul too kiya Tara ke samne๐Ÿ˜‰

For MJ super song selection๐Ÿ‘
~Chupana bhi nahin aata,
Jatana bhi nahin aata,
Humen tumse mohabbat hai,
Batana bhi nahi aata.~

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@blue:๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad that they showed how the purse reached the rally!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

But it is silly that both MJ and Tara are unable to feel a heavy gun inside it!!!!!

It is really good to see MJ admit to himself about Tara's "Ek Boond Ishq" in his life!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

From MJ's thoughts today it seemed that the diary of poems belonged to MJ!!!!!!