It's ok dr... will wait for it... plzzz continue soon...😃
Beautifulfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hey all...
hows u all...
thanx a ton for ur love and support...
now m back with new updates...
and now onwards will update my every story once in week...
Beautifulfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey all.
m back with new part.
jis kaam ke liye story ko hold pe rakha tha wo kaam complete ho gaya so m back...
i thought that will be completed in end of fab but it got done soon. so here is ur update... After a long time updating na??
enjoy...

Part 3
They reach manali... they are going as undercover and as all are friends and couple(gf-bf). They are going as, one group came manali to enjoy holidays. Couples are, ariya (as GF-BF), samesa(as married couple bcz they are already married) , shiza(already couple),choshi(already couple).
Riya is very confused these days and now this undercover mission. She has to behave as his GF. Already she was confused by Arjun's changed behavior toward her. She has no hints about his feelings for her. Becoz our hot cop is very smart. He behaves very normal when every one is around. And do these antics when no one is around them. So she gets confuse ke ye sapna tha ya sach me uske akdu sir ne ye kiya. (is it a dream or really her akdu boss has done this???)
Arjun was enjoying her nervousness. In plane she wanted to exchange seat with shree or chotu but as they got time to spent to their dear ones after long time. So she didn't ask them. And she made herself sit with arjun. Arjun under stand why she wanted to exchange seats. he grinned and tried concentrating at the air hostess who was giving away instructions for emergency situations... Arjun remembered their previous flight together...even then, they were forced to sit together and as the flight took off,she had closed her eyes in fear and gripped his hands tightly...he was mad at her for hurting his hand with her long nails...
 This time around, he was prepared for that...but she didnt hold him...Instead, she just closed her eyes and sent a quick prayer...It looked as if she was consciously making an attempt not to touch him at all'..
 He smiled at her efforts and took her hands in his...She opened her eyes with a startle and tried to free her hands but he forcefully kept her hand on the arm rest and placed his hand on hers...she kept looking at him like a hypnotized puppet and didnt know when the flight took off...Nothing affected her...the jerks, the shrill sounds, the rattle...absolutely nothing...She looked at him opened mouthed.
They reach manali. It was almost 8 p.m. they reach hotel and  head to their respective rooms. Arjun and Riya s room are side by side. He smirked looking at her and enterd his room. Riya noticed smirk on his face and got confused and scared bcz she knows his smirk always brings storms in her heart. She confusedly goes in her room biting her nails...
Next day they starts  their work. They all spread out in couples. And started to find for clues. They were divided in couple as they have come. Ariya,rayesha, shriza, choshi...
The case was of drugs dealing. So all went to the club they have suspected. Here enter our hot and devilish handsome Arjun Rawte with the most beautiful girl who is looking real gorgeous both forming the gr8 and most hot and romantic couple. Riya had wore a knee length tight off shoulder dress arjun was in black shirt with top 2 buttons open and blue denim and was looking dam hot..(aww me gonna faint.. plz help me god..). when arjun looked riya in hotel his heart had literally skip a beat and had actually stop beating. He was having a hard time to control on his emotions. At that moment only thing he wanna do was to embrace her in his arms and never let her go off. But some how he controlled but cant control from staring her shamelessly. Here riya was no in better state, she too was having a hard time. He was looking devilish handsome in that attire. And his intense gaze on her was making her more conscious and uncomfortable.
As they entered club they caught attention from everyone there. All girls were drooling over arjun as well as all boys were shamelessly staring at riya. Riya was fuming and wanted to blast on every girl present there drooling over arjun(me also swt hrt...). And here arjun was also fuming with anger ready blow every boy's head in to pieces. They were staring at riya, his riya, his girl(haye are yaar abhi confess to karo.).
Arjun saw fuming riya and got the another point to play with her. Jealousy was evident on her face.
Arjun(MV): be patient sweet heart. And don't worry I m only yours but abhi ke liye thoda tumhe pareshan karne ka man kar raha hai... haye looking so cute in her angle... ek na ek din meri jaan leke rahegi tumhari ye adaye...
Arjun was smiling and smirking. Riya notice his smile.
Riya(MV): huh inhe hasi aa rahi hai.. yanha meri jaan nikli jaa rahi hai aur inhe hasi aa rahi hai... pata nahi ye arjun sir ko ho kya gaya hai. dekho kese enjoy kar rahe hai inn stupid girls ka attention. Huh... aur in ladikio ki to me... innki himmat kese hui mere arjun ko gurne ki... mana ki who kuch jyada hi handsome and hot hai but he is all mine...
Riya immediately hold his upper arm showing every girl that he is her only. Arjun smirk on her gesture, actually he like that she show her right on him(wohi to wo chahata hai na.)
(I won't go much in detail about case. Only ariya romance will be there in this story so I will also not concentrate more one other couples as well. Only ariya will be in focus. Sorry guys to disappoint u in that point).
Arjun held her by waist very passionately. She actually shivered by his touch. Her face was all red with blush. Arjun notice this and held her even more close to him. He actually wanted to show those duffer boys that she is his girl so don't even think about her.(ha ha ha... marna hai kya sabko jo arjun ki riya pe dore bhi dale???)
They sat at bar counter so that they can get view of whole club.
Precap :
Riya got jealous for Arjun...
Riya drunk...
Surprise...

hows it???
do tell me haan???
chalo itne dino baad update mila hai to aab pyari pyari comment bhi kardo...
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
super update
love it
cont soon
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it dear lipi 
so yaha j game chal raha hai 
too good