Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: dsr11

interesting point of view suchi. what you predicted is very much possible, at least most of it.
don't be sorry for being positive. people here are tired of stupid, harsh, negative and irritating posts.

Thanks Rekha , but sometimes one is so frightened to be positive because we have dande walis telling that we are stupid to fall in love with MCP Shlok and that we propaaget abuse. But what i heard  in that segment had something to do with kalindi with the FIR against Shlok about domestic abuse. So may be NA was abusing Anjali and her parents complained and got NA in jail and then his revenge. But this time no revenge instead Astha will get everything. 
I think the CVs gave the name ek baar phir probably to tell us that it is again something where there is different pyaar but the name has become very appropriate as we see same things repeating but different and better end results.
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dakshaavi

omg what is happening . Me in shock for a minute it look like 2 love birds run away and parents oppose they end up in jail like 80's movie scene 😆. Sorry me going out of track.

Agree with you totally suchi I always had a thought Anjali rub NA in a wrong way and the out come we are seeing but I am sure neither shlok is NA nor astha will repeat Anjali's mistake . What say.

Yes Dakshu. 
 We will see Astha winning, At least i am hoping that. 
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is a funny segment!! He nicely sweet talks to inspector and  then to Astha to hand cuff her. Then takes her to jail with him. Nobody will expect that will be the outcome 😆. Shlok is really something...
savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shlokie is unpredictable 👏 isko jail kahu ya super twist
_Raeesa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg..This guy...!!😲😲😲
mailanchi thumbnail
In this video Shrenu looks like she has put on weight... reason samosas from outdoor shoot😊
AshKo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG that was awesome. Can't wait for it. 😆
missnida222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mailanchi

In this video Shrenu looks like she has put on weight... reason samosas from outdoor shoot😊

i don't think so,its camera angle that's went wrong...how can some one put on so much weight in one week.
mailanchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: missnida222

i don't think so,its camera angle that's went wrong...how can some one put on so much weight in one week.

ya may be due to camera angles but dosent she look like shehas put on weight???
missnida222 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mailanchi

ya may be due to camera angles but dosent she look like shehas put on weight???

maybe let actual episode come out than we discuss about it.