Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Why do people take advantage of our situation??

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Finally I am back with a topic, after ages I am posting a topic 😊. Yes I know I am inactive, but after watching today's episode, I could not control myself from posting this. Forgotten me 😆

After watching today's episode where Arunasur traps Kartikeya in his words and takes advantage of his situation. The only thing I do not understand why on earth Arunasur behaving like a coward by making Kartikeya as his shield. Should not he confront Mahadev once again?

The same thing happens in our daily life too, as soon as we open our newspaper we hear that our own relatives are backstabbers. And the sound of heart-breaking cannot be heard, but we feel it.

This just wonders me why people take advantage of our situation, our feelings, and our emotions????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i felt very bad for kartikeya.he was very heartbroken😭
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Peope wil always try to take advantage of our weakness only if we allow them. If you see through their actual motive, getting trapped can be avoided.
For Arunasur, using Kartikeya against his parents was an easy try to get his work done. For him end is important not means by which the result is achieved.
Rishi_ thumbnail
People take advantage of our situation bcoz we allow them to do so.
If we are strong and stand for ourselves, no one will be able to exploit our weaknesses.

the funda is to try to overcome our weaknesses and not give anyone any change to take advantage of it.
Edited by Rishi_ - 10 years ago
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jyoti07

i felt very bad for kartikeya.he was very heartbroken😭 

You are right, can't imagine the pain, Kartikeya was suffering from.

This content was originally posted by: mnx12

People will always try to take advantage of our weakness only if we allow them. If you see through their actual motive, getting trapped can be avoided.

For Arunasur, using Kartikeya against his parents was an easy try to get his work done. For him end is important not means by which the result is achieved.

Yes Minakshi, you are right, there are people out there who will always take advantage of our weakness, but we have to be strong

This content was originally posted by: Rishi_

People take advantage of our situation bcoz we allow them to do so.

If we are strong and stand for ourselves, no one will be able to exploit our weaknesses.

the funda is not try to overcome our weaknesses and not give anyone any change to take advantage of it.

Yes you are tight, Rishi, we should let our weakness become our strong points