Saraswatichandra

Dear CVs, ....GTBSOT!! - Page 3

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Seriously. They could have banked her scenes.

Seems like perhaps she didn't give enough notice? This seems to have been done so last minute and now it's like they passing time until she comes back. It's pathetic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
omi kitthe hai tu kamini ...i am damned bored and u did not come whole weekend !!

saw the episode ...this episode was shot a week before and we got its on location vid as well...even shiny is also on lamba holiday .

kumud re entry will come with a drama ...this week does have some drama with it...they have totally banned any media in as well...they do so when they have something big cooking...or they plan some trp twist ...

the episode is not bad from trp point...the story is still moving dansum is being forced to happen...kumud ka chichorapan and badchalni is open in market...i can listen aunties baowling at kusum ka jeth par dore daalna

this is what must be going on in Indian kitchens these days

mrs sharma to mrs  dubey ...kalmoohi ko dekho...pati ko ullu bana rahi hai...jeth ke liye nashta bana rahi ahi...our vaasna bhari drishti se saras ko dekh rahi hai...arey aisi ladki hone se achha paida hi na ho...bechara saras kaha phas gaya...rofl
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: believerintruth

bang on jaanuji ! perfect , no other words to describe , epi was not bad , but with out kumud ... i think i had given my description but yet , pizza with out toppings , ballon without air , marriage without SR , smile without teeth , hands without fingers , comedian without humor , doctor without degree , class without students, piano without keys , mozart without music , paris without effile tower , ... ( list is on ) thats what saras is without kumud , whether she is there or not in the picture is not what matters , but what matters is muh dikhaaee !!!!!!!!!!!! ab kumud ko wapas lao , at any cost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜΅

I just love these lines πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome!!
Btw tomorrow I think we will get Kumud the Eid ka chand in the precap😳
omshreejaanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShanUlas

omi kitthe hai tu kamini ...i am damned bored and u did not come whole weekend !!

I went missing too kamini so that u miss me!! Did u miss me???πŸ˜ƒ

saw the episode ...this episode was shot a week before and we got its on location vid as well...even shiny is also on lamba holiday .

Yes I noticed smarty!! That was shot so long back!!

kumud re entry will come with a drama ...this week does have some drama with it...they have totally banned any media in as well...they do so when they have something big cooking...or they plan some trp twist ...

Yes Shana babe!! Tomorrow we r getting Kumud's darshan at least in precap. πŸ˜ƒ Media has been banned on set is wat I feel too coz they r planning so etching huge coz Kumud appearance should n a full on drama to catch up for the missing scenes hain na???

the episode is not bad from trp point...the story is still moving dansum is being forced to happen...kumud ka chichorapan and badchalni is open in market...i can listen aunties baowling at kusum ka jeth par dore daalna

this is what must be going on in Indian kitchens these days

mrs sharma to mrs  dubey ...kalmoohi ko dekho...pati ko ullu bana rahi hai...jeth ke liye nashta bana rahi ahi...our vaasna bhari drishti se saras ko dekh rahi hai...arey aisi ladki hone se achha paida hi na ho...bechara saras kaha phas gaya...rofl

I agree the episode was not bad but very annoying coz I just feel CVs r dragging this just to buy time for kumud's entry. I dunno about this Dansum track. It is confusing. Kusum is like making a step forward n twice backward!! N u knit how I feel about her n her eyeing Saras!! Cheap n vulgar!! So it is kind of bugging!!

omshreejaanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KK84

Yikes!! Must be bad! Meri behen losing patience and the will to watch means must be very very very bad!

Explain me this gadhi Kusum...when was Saras yours that oh he will 'leave' you. Enough of this deluded crap. I am sick and tired of this. The dude says he lives breathe sleeps Kumud and what does she take from that? That he is deluded n will accept her eventually?

Seriously...someone please bachaon humein. Ek saal soon ho jaayenge! Buck up CVs! Please BUCK UP!

Not that bad kat!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†But I am bored n even pinky Saras can't do anything about it coz to be honest I am nit really drooling type on Saras dikra. I am more a SaMud drooler coz together they create the magic.
N kusum is just killing my passion even more with her lusty attitude. She had the gut to tell Danny again that she loved Saras but didn't ask for him but didi promised to get her married to him n now she is being forced to accept Danny!!
I hope Danny leaves her. But I get the feeling just like Saras who us Kumud chipkoo, he will b kusum chipkoo n accept her crap n still loves her 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Seriously. They could have banked her scenes.

Hello Santhi.
I think the holiday has been an emergency not planned at all.  N if CVs have granted then they should assume the responsibility to at least run the show decently but here it is going on n on for one whole week.
A very personal opinion- I have  a feeling that even Gautam is not very happy n kind of frustrated with the current situation. His interview is definitely a pointer. Can we blame the man?
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hello Santhi.
I think the holiday has been an emergency not planned at all.  N if CVs have granted then they should assume the responsibility to at least run the show decently but here it is going on n on for one whole week.
A very personal opinion- I have  a feeling that even Gautam is not very happy n kind of frustrated with the current situation. His interview is definitely a pointer. Can we blame the man?

@Bold, spot on, osj, I feel the same... Everyone has their breaking point, however tolerant they may be...We viewers get to rant on here... GR too is like everyone else, so not surprised if he too needs to. (Sorry about the tongue twister there.πŸ˜‰ ) Only his "rant" is milder than ours!
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happychappy

@Bold, spot on, osj, I feel the same... Everyone has their breaking point, however tolerant they may be...We viewers get to rant on here... GR too is like everyone else, so not surprised if he too needs to. (Sorry about the tongue twister there.πŸ˜‰ ) Only his "rant" is milder than ours!

There is a limit to every thing.
Happy ji, this is very evident in his interviews not only the famous "we r not friends" . 
To be honest though I was not thrilled of having Jen away, CVs granting her the leaves was an indicator that it was important n from there it was their responsibility to give both us viewers n their artists ( esp the male lead) professional satisfaction. But they have failed!! They have not planned well n it shows on screen. 

ShanUlas thumbnail
poocho na yaar kya hua ...tere bin kaisa ye weekend goozra 😭

patidev was busy seeing raajeev masand ki pasand and the week that wasn't and i watch all those things which i never watch just coz of u 😑

night was the only solace we watched sunny leone 😳

frankly speaking i dont mind such episodes where saras sleeps dreaming about kumud and spends his day thinking of her 😳...its much bettter then the hell we went through when that kusum dreams were about to come true due to kumud balidaan gatha ...and is much better then those days when kumud was on pati ki pooja spree while saras watched her like sanyasi and was ready to bring badaam milk for pramad  so that he may have healthy  suhaagraat with kumud 🀒

i am really on holidays these days watching peacefully old episodes where samud always came back with a bang after judaai 😳

its better to watch dadaji and saras scenes then to see roti dhoti kumud crying meri behen kusum and mera kartavya pramad 🀒

this dreamy saras ...is good enough yaar...bas fatafat ek chamchmata  OS likh omi πŸ˜ƒ

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Writer's  pen and brain also on vacation  πŸ˜†

Writer made Kusum aunty  even manner-less, she entered in saras's room without knocking the door