Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 6-1-14 Written Update (Page 3)

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Thanks for the written update.

Orphanage scene was done well.

Child was presented very well.He seemed like an introvert with a positive attitude towards life.

His disability may have made him into an introvert because he did not get chances to mingle with children of his age much but that did not seem to make him sad a child instead his lonliness turned him into an artiste and helped him give expression to his thoughts.Hope  they make use of this positive personality of the child in his interactions with KB family members.

AnSh and the child bonding seemed very natural

Wish they had toned down Anandi's out burst at people who refused to adopt.Her outburst made it seem like she is adopting the kid because nobody wanted to have that kid.It is obvious that their decision to adopt a child is an emotional decision and they did like the child a lot and wanted to give their best to him.

As for the family reactions all the reactions from the family members were along expected lines.Ira was more concerned about the enormity of the task that AnSh have taken up Anop being conservative probably is against adoption.
Meenu and Alok knew that Shiv and Anandi are capable of taking on this responsibility and working towards fulfilling it from the bottom of their heart and experience joy from doing the same.

Ganga - Mannu and DSa scene was good too.Nice to see Ganga being concerned about Mannu.
Precap -Sanchi as usual interfering in matters that don't concern her.

I don't think anup is being conservative as he had readily agreed for adoption of amol before knwoing about his disability 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Thanks for the update.

I am not very convinced with this adoption track from AnSh point of view,  let alone pressures from elder Shekhars, Sa or pressures of handling a disabled child.

The whole adoption track (whether Anuja or Amol or another child) does not appear convincing as far as AnSh are concerned.

I don't get why Anandi does not want to have her own biological child first before adopting. Wouldn't it be nice if she experiences motherhood and understands a child's needs before adopting another child. That way she would be more experienced. Shiv also comes across quiet clueless in this matter and he is more happy that Anandi is happy. For Anandi it feels like she is fulfilling another social responsibility to set an example in the society rather than fulfilling her desire to be a mother.

The adoption track is good, but does not fit with AnSh. I don't think they are that capable enough to suddenly generate parental love for a child (especially a 6 year old) who equally understands that they are not his real parents. I find it hard to accept that a woman who is childless today has a 6 year old in her lap tomorrow. How will she generate motherly love over-night?

Women undergoing pregnancy develop a bond with the child and the parents start feeling the love for their child while it is in the womb. For those who cannot conceive and choose to adopt are lot more ready mentally to welcome an adopted child. They usually have a dying desire to parent a child. While some others adopt after they have had their own biological child/ren. What is Anandi's motivation and how will she connect?

Agree she felt some genuine connection with Amol, but is that enough to parent him? That genuine connection might make her a good care-taker, but can that make her a good mother?

Ganga - DS scenes were good, but this pregnancy track is stretched. I wish CVs had stretch the development of J-G love story instead of  get them married haphazardly, and then immediately jumping on to pregnancy and stretching it.

@bold

Well said Clap...that's why even with such cute child i am not able to accpet the track properly...in Anandi's case i wouldn't say that it's impossible for her to love the child suddenly...some women have in-built motherhood in them which means they turn out to be very loving mothers even to strangers' child...Anandi had always been attached with children and i could see that same love in her eyes for Amol too...but i feel in this adoption Shiv's role seems very unconvinced becoz he was more eager for his own child and i feel if ever one tries to take adoption like AnSh did it can prove difficult...Shiv's parental clock may be ticking but i feel his fatherly feelings will come out more for his own child than adopted one...what if later on he becomes more attahced to his own child...it's very unreal how Shiv is behaving and his happiness in this adoption looks more like an husband's happiness to see his wife happy and a soft hearted person's happiness to help someone in need...adoption is not totally a social service even if for AnSh's it's just a way to make a child life's brighter...they are just not able to come out with those parental feelings yet specially Shiv.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedMisseshatiny15

Go to top