Akdha episode (Page 9)

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by Paru...

Originally posted by nabiii

Ya..the enjoyment of akdha's scene has been faded for benja's scene! Ben mai yaisa kaya tha jo jalal nai apna ankhai barai barai karkai dhekra haithai o vi without falling eyelids! Despicable scene..
pata nahi yaar.even i could'nt enjoy Akdha scene like the way i used to like it before.Disapprovemay  be because  benja scene which was shown before Akdha scene made me frustrated.Ouch
Paru it is becoz Jalal doesn't seem like a man in love with Jodha anymore...It looks as if he is willing to bed any Tom,Dick or Harry...That is why it is difficult to feel romance in AKdha scenes...

I agree Ela, you can't feel the passion in their romance, when you know that he can easily switch to any other person! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru...elasingh

Paru... IF-Rockerz
Paru...
Paru...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Ya..the enjoyment of akdha's scene has been faded for benja's scene! Ben mai yaisa kaya tha jo jalal nai apna ankhai barai barai karkai dhekra haithai o vi without falling eyelids! Despicable scene..
pata nahi yaar.even i could'nt enjoy Akdha scene like the way i used to like it before.Disapprovemay  be because  benja scene which was shown before Akdha scene made me frustrated.Ouch
Paru it is becoz Jalal doesn't seem like a man in love with Jodha anymore...It looks as if he is willing to bed any Tom,Dick or Harry...That is why it is difficult to feel romance in AKdha scenes...
True yaar.After that almost kissing scene with benazir we got the impression that Jallu does'nt love JO but just wants to consummate  their marriage.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33sonia_1elasingh

Paru... IF-Rockerz
Paru...
Paru...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha_33

I agree Ela, you can't feel the passion in their romance, when you know that he can easily switch to any other person! Ouch
yesterday i felt passion was missing between Akdha.Unhappy

Akanksha_33sonia_1elasingh

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Hence the disconnect with his character Cry
I want to wait till Rahim reads the letter and there is some redemption of Jalal...I hopeConfused

Paru...Akanksha_33elasingh

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged

yesterday i felt passion was missing between Akdha.Unhappy

Me too. Only liked Jodha in the hug scene. 

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged

True yaar.After that almost kissing scene with benazir we got the impression that Jallu does'nt love JO but just wants to consummate  their marriage.Ouch

The magic seems to have disappeared Cry

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia_1

Haven't seen the episode Smile

Watch it! this epi was  better than any other epi with Ben in it... but i advice you to leave the BenJa and 
Jalal-Maham-Adham trio scenes... you'll end up throwing your shoes at them! Angry

JoJa moments were very cute! Big smile

I could not get the online links so watched the telecast...other than the Jo hug scene, I did not like it OuchCry Something seems to be missing...only Jo is showing jealousy, care , affection and concern...seems forced one-way street !!

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=elasingh]By Ben dancing publicly it is obvious that no marriage announcement will be made...
[/QUO

Hope so too... You never know when this Jalal looses his mind... 
 do'nt know yaar.Jallu ka koi barosa nahinConfused he do crazy things in the name of revenge,Shocked
\
revenge thing has gone overboard now...especially when Jo is innocent...

Ikr. it has gone too far! he only knows to trust the bad people! when will he learn his lesson? 

And this has ended up spoiling the magic between them Cry

Go to top