Akdha episode - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Ela,i have no word to give u solace where i m also so irritated on present track..jallu is totally destroyed character now n cvs r now trying it with jodha..after this i would like to say u giving some more times to this show..
Jalal has been a gone case for last 2 weeks, now even Jodha seems to have lost her spark. Both are behaving like typical Saas-Bahu serial leads where everyone except the leads have control over their circumstances.

We didnt sign up to see this :(
Originally posted by elasingh

Do you watch any other serial...

I do now 😆

I have become fed up with Jallu's misguided hatred for Jodha...Why is he angry...Even if Jodha rejected him still he is enjoying his life with other women...Cant he be man enough to face rejection?

Does he really believe that he is God gift to every women?

That is the problem Ela ...he is not man enough 😭 I am done with this character...its loosing its charm fast.😒👎🏼

Again is this a way a woman falls in love with a man? Does a woman needs to be insulted and humiliated publicly in order to fall in love ? If she still falls in love with such a guy then I think she is mentally sick...

😭😭
Are they going to turn her into another BB.😡
it's due to poor editing, and Jalal's fat ego will be his ultimate down fall.
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

just watched it. finally , my hopes abt him of knowing the truth of Ben and acting in front of her, was broken. and trust me , i m happy for that. coz had he been acting, and protecting Jo from Ben, then i would have forgiven him accepting that he cares for Jo. but tonight's episode showed, he is not sudhrofied. and now just like before , i want him to pay dearly.

and no, no man can ever take rejection positively. (even today. ) they r always on for revenge for the rejection. so Jalal is just like that. and i now want him to fall on his face by Rahim reading the letter, and then i want to see devastated and repenting  Jalal

It's clear, Jo and Mirza will save him together, and that Rahim reding letter track will come. but by now he has lost all respect. but what abt Jo? just coz she loves him and understands her feelings, she should forgive him so easily? where is her self-respect? if love makes u forget ur self-respect so badly, then i will say Jalal is better without love. else later he will be behind her like a puppy, and that will be even more 'no-no' matter for us.

anyway, what he thinks abt himself, then the reply is, it's all sanskar given by MA, so what else do u expect. look at AK. Jalal is not exactly like him, but if raised by same woman , how much different they can be from each other?

Will that letter ever be read ? 😕
I feel this altered -letter / fake-jealousy / Ben track has completely destroyed the magic between Jo-Ja. And its getting worse with every episode. Even yesterday, other than the hug scene something is just not connecting between them.😭

I am completely repulsed by BenJa scene today...How will Jalal reddem himself...

And No he is not doubting Ben at all...

If there is no redemption for him, it will be over.
again jalal kissing benazir hand & flirting with her  another kiss attempt from benazir but failed or kitney attempt kiss attempt honge 
poor jodha standing & watching this scene 🥺

Diksha I am very close to quitting the serial...I guess I might quit if this track is prolonged...

😆

come to my side 😆