Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Diksha you are talking abt majnu Jalal! We are not getting even a friendly Jalal...

BTW why is he trusting Ben ? What has she done for him? 

And believe me very soon we will see him trusting Benazir completely and marrying her and lusting after her...which he already does actually...
elasingh thumbnail
But most of all I am filled with disgust for Jodha...How could she fall for a man like Jalal?
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

I am completely repulsed by BenJa scene today...How will Jalal reddem himself...

And No he is not doubting Ben at all...

what is to redeem, Ela? Ben is not first one in his life.. ok, after Jo's entry there is nobody else. But then we have seen his so many scenes with Ruku. and history says , not just him but even Rajput kings had many woman in life , be it wife or their keeps. and Jalal holds world record for that. 3 official Begums and so many other women he had slept.

ok here Ben is playing a killer , so we r against it, and secondly we want to see Jo - Jalal love story , so we r expecting him to be loyal to her. But one thing, it will never happen. I think we should stop wondering in fairy land, and accept that it's his real character. even though he fall in love with her, he will always have other woman even later.

u know, his two children, Salim and his his elder daughter Khanam Begum was born with a gap of 15 days. Salim was elder by 15 days. and Jo gave birth to Salim, we all know that, while his first daughter was born to other woman. I don't know the name. now what does that mean. when he was sleeping with Jo, same time he had relationship with other woman too.

Plz don't take me wrong. I m not saying , i like him to see with Ben. no. I hate all those scenes. but then that's his character, and it's shown right. what i hate is the way he keeps insulting Jo. and if i want him to see loyal to only Jo, then i will expect demise of all his begums including Ruku, which is not going to happen.

so now i m not going to expect anything more from Jalal ( i hope Akbar will be better version of him with better virtues) , except than playing games, and insulting her more , and later paying for his deeds and falling to her feet.

i know this Ben track is disgusting, but few more tracks like that may come. so i think it's better not to expect anything from Jalal except that he respects Jo and be cordial with her. coz love story is very far by this speed...
sweet_diksha thumbnail

Diksha you are talking abt majnu Jalal! We are not getting even a friendly Jalal...

BTW why is he trusting Ben ? What has she done for him? 

And believe me very soon we will see him trusting Benazir completely and marrying her and lusting after her...which he already does actually...

he is not trusting Ben. for him she is just a beautiful body of woman, he can lose himself into. I m sorry for the words , but that's the truth. no woman ever meant for Jalal (till he became Akbar)
sweet_diksha thumbnail

But most of all I am filled with disgust for Jodha...How could she fall for a man like Jalal?

Jalal ki aadat lag gayee hai usse. wo bhi dumb hone lagi hai, Jallu ki tarah
elasingh thumbnail
Diksha I am very close to quitting the serial...I guess I might quit if this track is prolonged...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am completely repulsed by BenJa scene today...How will Jalal reddem himself...

And No he is not doubting Ben at all...

i don't find any path as of now.
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

i don't find any path as of now.

That is why I am thinking of quitting...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That is why I am thinking of quitting...

hey ela,yai sa maath kaho..it wl may come but after a long period..
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

hey ela,yai sa maath kaho..it wl may come but after a long period..

Not joking nabiii...I will give just this week to this show...If it doesn't improve I will quit...I dont want this kind o Jodha or this Jalal...