Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: roshaeldsouza91

🀣 dhakka maara benzi ko.. kaaash bahut zor se maareπŸ˜† seedhe kabul me pahuch jaaye woπŸ˜› lol ussey har jagah jodha dikhti haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Miracle😲 dreams do turn trueπŸ˜† hug kia hug kia

It was such a cute hug!! One totally initiated by Jo!! πŸ˜ƒ
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Tripti...dekha...

You were sooo angry with Jodha for pushing Jalal down.
It is those memories that make Jalal push the Naagin away and saves him from her.🀣

What if he had not imagined Jodha. πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Would he have got swayed away by Ben's dance and beauty 😑 If he had, he then had it from me😑
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

My first request to the Zee people: 

STOP MAKING THEM SAY BEGUM AFTER EVERY WIFE'S NAME!!!!    πŸ₯±

I KNOW RIGHT !!!!  πŸ˜΅
that suicide track waala " jodhaa " was ☺️
and if you remember...in the beginning of the show..first epi..in the soul talk..when Jo enters his tomb...Akbar is like " Jodhaa...aap yaha ? " ☺️
So my guess...that after they admit that they are in love...He will drop the " begum " thing ! *fingers crossed *
so far..he is most comfy with Ruqqu...and He doesn't  address her with a " begum " in the end  except some serious times 😳 πŸ˜†  ( as far as I can recall )
I hope it happens the same way with Jodhaa and Salima too !
Jodhaa coz she and jalal are perfect ! 😳 πŸ˜†
Salima coz she's the most sensible and I adore her..almost all her scenes with jalal actually make SENSE πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Edited by --Yukthi-- - 10 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Yukthi--

I KNOW RIGHT !!!!  πŸ˜΅
that suicide track waala " jodhaa " was ☺️
and if you remember...in the beginning of the show..first epi..in the soul talk..when Jo enters his tomb...Akbar is like " Jodhaa...aap yaha ? " ☺️
So my guess...that after they admit that they are in love...He will drop the " begum " thing ! *fingers crossed *
so far..he is most comfy with Ruqqu...and He doesn't  address her with a " begum " in the end  except some serious times 😳 πŸ˜†  ( as far as I can recall )
I hope it happens the same way with Jodhaa and Salima too !
Jodhaa coz she and jalal are perfect ! 😳 πŸ˜†
Salima coz she's the most sensible and I adore her..almost all her scenes with jalal actually make SENSE πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Ya I feel the same!! They just make total sense! Their scenes together!!

Jodha & Jalal sounds perfectly in sync.  he should most definitely call her ONLY Jodha!!

He does in high emotion situations. πŸ˜† 

He calls Ruqaiyya begum a lot too. Esp when they've company, even if it is Jodha or Salima or his mother.

He calls her Ruqaiyya only when they're alone. I don't mind him doing the same with Jodha BUT JUST DROP THE BEGUM BEGUM CHANT!!