Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
@Sandhya: True.. But then Butler wasn't a man who CRAVED for Love & was deprived of it since the start. We don't know his back-story but here we know WHY Jalal craves Love so much.. Yet, Jalal isn't a needy man. 
He tricks Jodha into doing all that he wants to & I don't see him running after her completely.. Even when he does, his Imperial Arrogance stays very much intact. He gets her to do what he wants her to in a beautiful way - Subdues her & gets what he wants from her, yet we can see what he wants is her love.

Recent example: The balm on his feet. He made her bent down to his feet, only so that he could experience her touch when she balms his feet with the medicine she prepared for him. πŸ˜³
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like everyone is happy .What happened today? Btw, Abu Mali is ugly.πŸ’”
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

I noticed that. ..Then wonder who was the handsome dude in the pic Ankit posted..
At first we thought it was Mirrza Hakim and then Abu Mali..

So we have one more new entry?
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

@Sandhya: True.. But then Butler wasn't a man who CRAVED for Love & was deprived of it since the start. We don't know his back-story but here we know WHY Jalal craves Love so much.. Yet, Jalal isn't a needy man. 

He tricks Jodha into doing all that he wants to & I don't see him running after her completely.. Even when he does, his Imperial Arrogance stays very much intact. He gets her to do what he wants her to in a beautiful way - Subdues her & gets what he wants from her, yet we can see what he wants is her love.

Recent example: The balm on his feet. He made her bent down to his feet, only so that he could experience her touch when she balms his feet with the medicine she prepared for him. πŸ˜³

But what about Jo's nasty remarks at Amer? Oh yes, there too he was enjoying taking more pleasure than winning a 100 wars.  Jodha was and is like a squeaky soft toy that squeaks at every little touch. She gets so wound up so easily and Jalal enjoys the show!

Did they have any ark those days to control BP? - After dature and banana, something like papaya or saunf? Jo and Ja need a lot of it when they are with each other, esp Jo.🀣
MyExiledSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyadollar

🀣...Jodha's imaginary guys...Alltogether everyone is imagining in today's epi & in precap...🀣

Maan Singh and Ruqu πŸ˜† as both are frustrated. Ruqu ka huqqa khatam ho gya and Maan singh is jobless πŸ˜‰
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣 dhakka maara benzi ko.. kaaash bahut zor se maareπŸ˜† seedhe kabul me pahuch jaaye woπŸ˜› lol ussey har jagah jodha dikhti haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Miracle😲 dreams do turn trueπŸ˜† hug kia hug kia
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshweta16

Maan Singh and Ruqu πŸ˜† as both are frustrated. Ruqu ka huqqa khatam ho gya and Maan singh is jobless πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† apna sapna money money in JAπŸ˜†
i thank the two guys with daggers🀣 because of whome we could see this hugπŸ˜†
aissa hai toh hell bedroom me bhi imagine karoπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

WHO is that hot man, Syria?! Who?

Use your research skills & please find out πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: prejudiced

I noticed that. ..Then wonder who was the handsome dude in the pic Ankit posted..
At first we thought it was Mirrza Hakim and then Abu Mali..

So we have one more new entry?

Looks like it. I want to see goodlooking men, I am awfully deprived. Find me one!
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

But what about Jo's nasty remarks at Amer? Oh yes, there too he was enjoying taking more pleasure than winning a 100 wars.  Jodha was and is like a squeaky soft toy that squeaks at every little touch. She gets so wound up so easily and Jalal enjoys the show!

Did they have any ark those days to control BP? - After dature and banana, something like papaya or saunf? Jo and Ja need a lot of it when they are with each other, esp Jo.🀣

🀣

Hmm yes I don't like using such terms but she truly is his most cherished & valued entertainment. And that's because for him it's child's play to wind her up!!! πŸ€£ earlier he didn't even need to do anything, just smile at her- And she would start ranting.

Am sure they had such stuff. They were very proficient at finding cures for everything. πŸ˜†