Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was awesum. Especially the precap ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. CV's... Thank You so much. I on behalf of all RagNa fans thank you for giving us such an episode. The way Raghav said "You are in the wrong washroom", Kalpi's face was like... ๐Ÿ˜†. And both of them are locked in the same washroom. Tht's just amazing...๐Ÿ˜ณ. Can't wait to c wht happens tomorrow whn Kalpi cums to know tht the guy she HATES is Raghav Singhania...
Wow!!! Now I can't wait to watch the episode ;)
Today episode was       can't wait for tommo episode 
Ohh..todays epi was awsum..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kalpi in gents washroom and the door locks..hehe๐Ÿ˜†Todays epi was the best!
I think Kalpi will scold him for *USING* name of Raghav Singania, and she will not believe him! :P ;)
Today's epi rocked!
we got RagNa scenes and that too for more than 5 secs ๐Ÿ˜†
of all places in a hotel...our RagNa found a washroom ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† chale ga, chale ga, as long we get to see more of our sweeties
My god...these two burn the screen even just being in same frame...wow it was hilarious and quite epic
yesterday's epi had quite an interesting scene really loved it.. i hope we get to see more of RagNa in today's epi.. cant wait for today's epi..๐Ÿ˜ณloving RagNa...โค๏ธ
Lol...i Jus loved RagNa..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ They was looking so adorable..wow amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ they r the FIRE..๐Ÿคช...
Raghav looks at her intensfully & was busy in giving her mischevious smirks all the time ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ he was all ghurofying her..๐Ÿ˜†
Kinda hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ & epic ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..
We RagNaians waited ages to see them in a one frame ๐Ÿ˜ณ & finally we got the scene...!!!!

Very very very excited for 2days episode..๐Ÿคช can'y wait yr
just loved yesterday's episode๐Ÿ˜† i mean wen raghav said ki mai apni zindagi mein kabhi ladies washroom me nahi gaya hu par itna jarur janta hu ki waha standing urinals nahi hua karte tht moment was the best..loved the whole episode nd ragna scene in the washroom just cnt wait for the next episode i dnt knw whether any1 has noticed this bt wenevr kalpi leaves or turns back raghav has a cute adorable smile on his face no matter how rudely he talks to her bt wenevr she leaves he has a smile and even after she realized tht it was a mens washroom she rushed towards the door and raghav had a big smile on his face tht sort of expressed tht kalpi is cute sort of smile bt i must say great job cvs...๐Ÿ‘