All Zee TV Call Updates HERE (Page 80)

Amysheldon IF-Sizzlerz
Amysheldon
Amysheldon

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pals2411

Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by elasingh

Lashy I meant sexually attracted not emotionally...

No Ela,
He's trying to be attracted but he isn't...I've seen colleagues from my workplace how they act when they're physically attracted to each other - they seek each other's company constantly...they want to be in the other's company/presence at any excuse they get..obviously all this wears off once the attraction wears off...

Here till Jalal sees Jodha he doesn't even remember he's supposed to be 'using' Benazir as an excuse... in fact, he's not impressed by her constantly seeking him...Confused

Also, if he was physically attracted to her, he would have no issues going the whole hog - as of now, it doesn't seem like he'd be able to maintain relations even with Ruqaiyya forget Benazir..

My prime complaints are with his sudden brainlessnessOuch

<div></div>I don't know if thatis what the CVs want to convey, with Ben's near kiss and Jalal's hand kiss to her (which I am not able to forget)Buthonestlyyour words sound comforting Lashy. Smile

Can't able to digest the way Jallu kissed Ben yday...literally felt like he is kissing snake...so everyone including Ben got kiss from him except Jo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411elasingh

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
one more news dear. Shivani Hakim marriage will create differences btw Jodha and Jalal. it means Jo will support this marriage and will go against Shivani's love whereas Jalal may support shivani. and so Jo may think Jalal is deliberately doing it to get revenge for her rejection...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha_33elasingh

Pals2411 IF-Rockerz
Pals2411
Pals2411

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

one more news dear. Shivani Hakim marriage will create differences btw Jodha and Jalal. it means Jo will support this marriage and will go against Shivani's love whereas Jalal may support shivani. and so Jo may think Jalal is deliberately doing it to get revenge for her rejection...
how much more MU?Cry This is actually turning out to be Ekta's dramaCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varmaneelesh

No Ela,
He's trying to be attracted but he isn't...I've seen colleagues from my workplace how they act when they're physically attracted to each other - they seek each other's company constantly...they want to be in the other's company/presence at any excuse they get..obviously all this wears off once the attraction wears off...

Here till Jalal sees Jodha he doesn't even remember he's supposed to be 'using' Benazir as an excuse... in fact, he's not impressed by her constantly seeking him...Confused

Also, if he was physically attracted to her, he would have no issues going the whole hog - as of now, it doesn't seem like he'd be able to maintain relations even with Ruqaiyya forget Benazir..

<div></div>I don't know if thatis what the CVs want to convey, with Ben's near kiss and Jalal's hand kiss to her (which I am not able to forget)Buthonestlyyour words sound comforting Lashy. Smile

Can't able to digest the way Jallu kissed Ben yday...literally felt like he is kissing snake...so everyone including Ben got kiss from him except Jo...
Yup obviously as fans of Akdha, it is going to be difficult for us to digest it...but as I said, I think they're trying to show him get over his rejection from Jodha by TRYING to be physical with the biggest bombshell in town (Ya rightLOL) and its majorly backfiring on him every time... 
See the pretext of the track is still a good one, its the execution that's been abysmal

Isi track ki wajah se hamne dekha that a woman's man like Jalal is not able to get close to anyone other than jodha even when she rejected him and he supposedly hates her... 
Isi track ki wajah se we saw Jodha realize that she's developing feelings for Jalal...

If only, they'd shown both leads a bit more graceful in all the scenes..it would have made more more pleasant viewing... 
also I seriously don't wanna watch history, geography and science of snakes LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pals2411SonaLuvZaSafstaker123elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Just now talked with zee...Very disappointing...

1...Ben track will continue for some time more...

2...No marriage with JaBen...

3...No comments on whether Rahim will read the letter...Cry

4...Dont believe the spoilers...

5...Love story not starting any time soon at all...

This time I got completely different replies...Dont know what to believe any more...

hi Ela :

first point to point like u have posted.

1. Ben track to continue. then yes. I m expecting it till friday or may be next monday or tuesday. If they r planning to show abu mali in Agra, then Ben track will last till end of next week, that is next friday. be sure of it. and by end of next week Ben may be killed or captured but Hakim might turn against Jalal. so Abul Mali will get new partner in crime. and so long list of Jalal's enemies will keep increasing.

2. no marriage of Jalal -Ben. then , they don't need to tell it. had they shown the marriage, JA would have been stopped same day as not a single audience would be there to see it after that.

3. abt Rahim reading letter, , can't say. coz that letter was torn by Jallu himself and thrown away. but i m still possitive of Rahim reading that letter, after a full month of Jo torture by Jalal (and viewers by CVs) and then Jallu will repent thinking, he has to get so much 'Maafi" from "Her" for whole month. hoping Rajat will be alright by then, so we can get proper chemistry btw Rajat and Pari.

4. i have a doubt. these Zee ppl only give diff spoilers to diff sites, so as to confuse us and get reaction from us. and so they know how many viewers r really there and it means the track is still getting required TRPs and so they r to continue with that crap. so once they get the reactions, they r telling us not to believe it. but they have got by what they want by then.

5. love story of whom? Jalal and Jodha? i m not expecting it for 2 more months by this speed... the mess they r in right now, will take atleast 2 more weeks to get cleared. firstly, Ben track, then Shivani-Hakim track, and later rahim reading letter track, and then Jalal's repentance track . so if we take one week to each track it goes to 4 weeks. it means Feb 2nd  week will be there, when we can see AkDha back to being cordial with eachother. then their trust towards eachother, and may be then love track. May be Jo will understand her love by then, but Jallu won't, for sure.  but yes, we will again get to see him lusting over her again.

meanwhile, the track i m expecting now. i think it's time. after all these stupid tracks r over, then AK death track may start.

now tell me, they have so much to show? when CVs will get time to show AkDha lovestory???Cry
Fantastic points...I agree completely with you...Ben is here for a while...

Pals2411

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Varmaneelesh

No Ela,

Yup obviously as fans of Akdha, it is going to be difficult for us to digest it...but as I said, I think they're trying to show him get over his rejection from Jodha by TRYING to be physical with the biggest bombshell in town (Ya rightLOL) and its majorly backfiring on him every time... 
See the pretext of the track is still a good one, its the execution that's been abysmal

Isi track ki wajah se hamne dekha that a woman's man like Jalal is not able to get close to anyone other than jodha even when she rejected him and he supposedly hates her... 
Isi track ki wajah se we saw Jodha realize that she's developing feelings for Jalal...

If only, they'd shown both leads a bit more graceful in all the scenes..it would have made more more pleasant viewing... 
also I seriously don't wanna watch history, geography and science of snakes LOL

yes di they have literally shown history and science of snakeROFL

elasingh

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
what the...

elasingh

-DZ- IF-Achieverz